KARA and DSP no more?

team kara

• Replies 985
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Normally, as a fan, speculation is sometimes the fun of it. "What new songs are coming out?" "Any shipping going on?" "The girls' next programme?"

But, when it comes to serious matters like this, I hate that some people are creating false rumors. Like, I'll be reading a blog, and this person CLEARLY as NO IDEA who KARA is (Calling SY the Maknae?! That should be a clue right there), and they'll have a lot of people supporting their RUMOR.

I simply cant understand how something can spread like that. It's not a criticism of any of you guys. I know Kamilia is concerned and we are strong and hopeful. I'm talking about random people on the internet. I wouldnt call them trolls but they're acting similarly.

That said, I do hope this gets resolved soon. I hope they stay in DSP as KARA. I hope everyone will be pleased by the end outcome and I hope this doesnt turn fans off from the group.

KARA HWAITING!

aneaab, thank you so much for showing your true colors...i'm so-what glad that this is happening because i'm starting to get to see who the TRUE KAMILIAs are. I never knew that you will go this low. Your negativity is NOT needed here. (: So please read my PM.

GUYS, BE STRONG. SEE WHAT THE POWER OF THE MEDIA IS DOING? ANTIS ARE HAVING FUN MAKING UP RUMORS. SO AGAIN, PLEASE BELIEVE IN OUR GIRLS& DON'T BE WEAK. KEEP SUPPORTING THEM&SOONER OR LATER WE'LL SEE KARA AS 5~! HAVE FAITH IN THEM~!

If you spot a negative comment here...please let us know immediately.

We won't stand for antis/trolls or so-called KAMILIA trying to bring us down.

KAMILIA SUPPORTS ALL 5 MEMBERS NO MATTER WHAT.

「• in KARA we trust (: •」

----------------------------------------------

KAMILIA DON'T BE WEAK. DON'T LET THE ANTIS GET THEIR WAY.

BE STRONG&STAY POSITIVE NO MATTER WHAT HAPPENS

It's going to be awkward at the Kara Parent Meetings in the future, but members themselves know that there were no division or conflicts between them. Kara's been through tough times before, they will come out stronger for it. The Kara song that reminds me of the members love and unity is:

Same Heart

Perhaps we don't know each other's differences well enough......

Only for us (only for us) , Only for us.

cr: found on web couldn't find english lyrics on kh

LOL. Hun, we have it here though...click here ;)

I figued that when seungyeon return jiyoung would follow to, I was just wondering what going to happen with nicole. Now we know for sure that seungyeon and jiyoung are return, what about nicole. I feel like nicole mom would not negotiate so easily, since her mom has the idea like a american person. So I don't think she going to negotiate easily,so nicole is really torn. torn between her mom and her members, and if worst come to worst she leave. But KARA need to be five members, i hoping that the girls negotiate with DSP and it fairly disturbtion. But i thinking when their contract ended, all the members would not resign with DSP.

Edited by kimngocnguyen06

It's been awhile since I commented on this thread, and ever since then I've been lurking. I've tried to form my own opinion on who's right and who's wrong. However, I realized that trying to figure out who the bad guy(s) are in all of this is pointless. I know in my heart that KARA wouldn't want Kamillions to be fighting with each other or pointing fingers at what the media deems as "bad people".

So, I guess my point is...don't give in to what you read in the media or what the anti's say. Stay true to KARA and support all five of the girls no matter what happens.

KARA FIGHTING!!!

I kow we dont like negativity but I swear, there can be just no more excuses for this CCM guy. Seems to me that he is more angry about the peace talks then anything else. Kara must be a huge obstacle to him somehow.

He didn't do this to JYJ.

He didn't do this to Nam Gyuri.

We all know that HamJing are in talks with DSP so why's he carrying on like this is a JYJ situation?

People say that the translation on AKP is wrong, so I'm waiting for that to comment further

Edited by ArtemisRider

^ Ugh. Yes. I just read those articles and was like, 'I'm not even going to say anything. This is not giving us any news. -____-' Seriously, AKP is just making more and more suspense. It's getting old. This is not giving us what we want to know..

Edited by mshinata

weren't Jiyoung's and Seungyeon's fathers supposed to have a meeting with DSP on the 24th-its the 24th in korea already and around noon so i'm wondering if any one has any news about that...

thanks to the brief summary from hasomy (tumblr). more will be shared when appropriate.

At the meeting at 4pm KST, only Jiyoung’s father and Nicole’s mother were present. Seungyeon’s parents wasn’t there. They have not reached a solution for the issue yet so they will have another meeting, scheduled on Jan 25, 10am KST to continue the negotiation.

Meanwhile, the girls are supposed to go to Japan to continue shooting for their drama UraKARA, but they date of departure has not been set for any member.

They concluded, “Our stance is still the same as well. The only way to solve a misunderstanding is through conversation and compromise. The reason we haven’t been taking any other type of action is to prevent the issue from exacerbating and to promote conversation. This is the best we can do, and we will continue to do our best in protecting KARA, so please refrain from further creating distorted rumors or speculations.”

This is the best statement i heard for a while. There is no way on resolving it better than this! So others that just need some media attention must stop on saying their thoughts and let DSP and KARA resolve this in a peaceful and more mature manner. KARA I MISS YOU! -_-

Edited by team kara

Before this, I still was not sure whether I'am truly KAMALIA or not.yes i like their music but what keep me LOVE them is their personalities, they each have different personalities. i can see the leadership in gyuri, the lovable Seungyeon, the energetic hara, corky n cute jiyoung and hardworking nicole. until that morning,i found the news that 4/5 of them want to split from DSP my heart drop instantly then i know how much i really care and love our girls.i checked the news of them every minute until i dunno which and what to believe anymore.i even hold myself not to visit KH,AKP & soompi so i pray the next time i find will be a good news.but until now, today i came, i'm still hanging+sad+confused and angry to those who think they know what happen but actually they only said+assumed everything base on what they've read from all the article that we also dunno whether are they all the facts or the articles of the media who love to worsen the situation. I was more sad when there are aggravating the KARA's parents, which parents in this world don't want the best for their child.

hmmm....i really dunno what to say anymore.from now on i will believe only the good news about KARA and ignore the rest.i think that is all i can do as a truly KAMILIA.i will support whatever KARA's decision and what the best for them.I WILL KEEP LOVING THEM,EACH OF THEM NO METTER WHAT.

Edited by uswa5090

http://www.allkpop.com/2011/01/ypa-speaks-out-against-dsp-media-in-support-of-kara

Another Needless act. They are just adding to the speculations of the media etc

ikr. so many 3rd parties involved =__="

yessss renegotiations are the way to go :D

i knew dsp just cant let go of kara this easily hahas.

woots hopefully there'll be even better news tomorrow :)

Edited by MizuiroKaze13

Details are sketchy as I just came across this while surfing. If this is true and they are able to prove DSP did such things, that company will be dealt a serious blow, if not destroyed. I am no lawyer but one of the basics about my country's laws that are taught in general subjects in college is that even if you are the employer or official representative(in this case, DSP) of a person/group of persons, you cannot just go into legally binding agreements in another person's name without his/her/their consent especially if you were not duly authorized for that particular agreement and if the involved party has legal capacity. I will not pretend to know so I would like to ask what Korea's legal age is first. If Jiyoung is of legal Korean age then the above conditions automatically apply to the whole group and I believe it is safe to assume all countries have this prerequisite in their laws because this is part of human rights. I know these are a lot of "if's" but as I said: once the issue's details are proven true, that company will at least have its reputation greatly stained. Also, if they also handled FINKL, they are no newcomers to the entertainment industry and if KARA is not their first victim, the others might be inclined to come out as well, making things worse for them, if not all the more fatal. I will miss Jiyoung and Nicole, I have to admit. Keke

Details are sketchy as I just came across this while surfing. If this is true and they are able to prove DSP did such things, that company will be dealt a serious blow, if not destroyed. I am no lawyer but one of the basics about my country's laws that are taught in general subjects in college is that even if you are the employer or official representative(in this case, DSP) of a person/group of persons, you cannot just go into legally binding agreements in another person's name without his/her/their consent especially if you were not duly authorized for that particular agreement and if the involved party has legal capacity. I will not pretend to know so I would like to ask what Korea's legal age is first. If Jiyoung is of legal Korean age then the above conditions automatically apply to the whole group and I believe it is safe to assume all countries have this prerequisite in their laws because this is part of human rights. I know these are a lot of "if's" but as I said: once the issue's details are proven true, that company will at least have its reputation greatly stained. Also, if they also handled FINKL, they are no newcomers to the entertainment industry and if KARA is not their first victim, the others might be inclined to come out as well, making things worse for them, if not all the more fatal. I will miss Jiyoung and Nicole, I have to admit. Keke

I'm sorry but what are you talking about???? of all things DSP has the backing of the majority of the korean public, and it seems like the three are dropping their claims in an effort to negotiate back with DSP-who have always seemed like they were willing to work things out- DSP is being seen as creditable and reliable by most people so idk what your talking about. Most people have agreed that DSP has counter-argued most of the claims against them very professionally, and from the public view it seems that DSP has not violated any human rights thanks to the statement made by Hara-it explains why Hara and Gyuri were not apart of the contract terminations (well Hara was, but she immediately revoked hers) and why landmark has seemingly slipped out of the picture and the three are now willing to negotiate. First it was, they will never return to DSP, but now they want to work things out . the irony is though, that they will have to do even more work now that this has been blown out of proportion because they will need to start back generating good media for themselves. DSP hasn't signed the names of anyone without their consent so idk what your talking about...anyways, i hope the meeting today goes well.