KARA and DSP no more?

team kara

• Replies 985
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

DSP, Landmark, and the parents need to stop releasing statements after statements to the media. Just go about your meeting in private until everything is resolved. The media is just making it worse for all those involved, especially the girls. They've completely tarnished the image of Kara that the girls worked so hard to build. No matter how things turns out, Kara will not be the same as before. I hate to say it, but we have to be honest with ourselves. 2011 is suppose to Kara's year. With this ordeal erupting, it has become a hinder on those plans.

Kara as 5 is a given, a must, a fact!

My one true K-Pop following must live on and continue!

agree that this news was neither good or bad. the negotiation is still on going. it doesnt assure us that KARA will still be KARA after fulfilling their current duties.

yet, im still delighted, why?

because now, they're talking.

clearly, both parties are trying to patch things up.

the impt thing here is that EVERYBODY wants them as KARA5! not the reason why they want them stay 5 (current hallyu stardom whatsoever)

never did i doubt these girls' camaraderie!

in my heart i know theyr are not just holding on because of their current status but because they are family.

same goes with us, KAMILIA!

our opinions may differ but i hope that all of us will still keep on fighting for this family till hell freezes over!

IN KARA, WE TRUST!

Edited by yeosin_enairrol

I think its good news that they will continue with their schedules and they are continuing to talk with each other means everything is taking a step into the right direction.

I still believe that they will remain as five whether its now or in the future, everyone has been supporting them to be together.

I haven't been really upset over the whole situation, i just kept believing that Kara and DSP won't let Kara break, with some many rumors and speculation in the news and among fans because of lack of information I can see how some people can be discouraged and not know what to believe.

To tell the truth, the only thing that upset me were some fans or people who called themselves fans were acting.

Don't let rumors and speculation get the best of you because once doubt sets in you lose faith.

The only thing any of us can do now is to have a little faith and hope since the only people who know the truth are Kara and DSP, keep believing that they come to an agreement and Kara comes back stronger than ever.

Its one thing to voice your opinion, its something else to use rumors and speculation in your opinion and discourage.

Edited by ☆atl2006☆

As Kamilia we have to stick together and I think that this could be a good thing, I hope the girls get the appreciation they deserve from DSP and continue to work hard for their benefit. They deserve it; I hope that this turmoil comes to an end and the girls and us Kamilia can rest peacefully in the end. KARA FIGHTING!

i'm trying to stay positive and hope that it will all work out for the best for all the girls, their families and DSP. i mean they are going through negotiations and i think that it will end well. lets just support their activities and make them realize that they are truly loved :)

kara and kamilia fighting!

can someone tell me how to wake up from bad dreams? why is it taking so long this time?

wish there's a time machine, every decisions will be re-made at the interests of these girls.

unity1.jpg

unity2q.jpg

i still can't believe what have happened! why? why kara?

There's not going to be total closure until they announce a resolution and then have interviews with the media. Until they tell the media what the heck was going on then, it's always going to be in the back of everyone's mind and the first question to be asked. It's going to be awkward, but hopefully they will have a story that makes sense, so we can all move on.

YAYY! The girls are going back to Japan. (: That's good news. They're going to continue filming for URAKARA. I hope a FULL compromise comes soon. Let's continue to pray!

Anyways, the AKP about Nicole's mother asking Jaejoong for advice is ridiculous. Gah, they shouldn't have even put that article on there. It was totally useless to the crisis and it might not even be true. Can't Jaejoong and the rest of JYJ enjoy the delicious food at Nicole's mom's restaurant? Geez. -____-

I FOUND OUT WHY THEY STARTED THIS WHOLE COMPLAINT IN THE FIRST PLACE!!!

They hired a ROBOT TO REPLACE THEIR MANAGER!!!!

spc01_110105_01.jpg

the real manager just went on vacation n stuff..

swtmel20110122urakaraep.png

just to lighten the mood ^^ lets cheer up guys!

http://www.tv-tokyo.co.jp/urakara/images/special/photo/spc01_110105_01.jpg

http://img689.imageshack.us/img689/3/swtmel20110122urakaraep.png

LMAO!!!

btw theirJapanese concert tickets were SOLD OUT in TEN SECONDS!

YAYAY!!!!

proof that they reign in Japan!!

click here

Edited by red4summer
don't quote pics

<<image>>

<<image>>

You, my friend, win. Thank you for this.

Edited by checarlos87