KARA and DSP no more?

team kara

I'm SOOO happy that KARA's tickets got sold out in like 10 seconds. (: And they're performing with BEAST! Eeeeeek! <3 KARA and BEAST interactions!! IN JAPAN!

I'm sure things are working out. Let's just continue to pray and hope for the best. :D KARA fightingg!

• Replies 985
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm SOOO happy that KARA's tickets got sold out in like 10 seconds. (: And they're performing with BEAST! Eeeeeek! <3 KARA and BEAST interactions!! IN JAPAN!

I'm sure things are working out. Let's just continue to pray and hope for the best. :D KARA fightingg!

Kara and Beast perform on different day. So I doubt there will be any action.

An Im so surprised, I know their popularity in Japan is huge, but sold out tickets in 10 seconds... :thumbup: daebak!

It has been said that KARA will continue their Korean activities. (: This is really good news. We're just getting closer and closer to a compromise. (:

Let's just continue to support them! KARA fightingg!

EDIT: Oops! You're right. Haha, sorry. Yesss. I think I got it confused with TVXQ and SM.

Edited by mshinata

However, the lawsuit was put off until March. Let's just continue to support them! KARA fightingg!

When was that said? :unsure: I don't think the lawsuit has even started yet, you're probably confusing it with the SM-JYJ lawsuit that was postponed till March.

^

^

if i'm not wrong, the activities are mainly the promised agreements & obligations like endorsements etc. imo the most important things are the projection of the next (korean) album & the clarification of the existing contract. but like everyone is saying, "bit by bit"..

Nicole, Seungyeon, & Jiyoung formally file a lawsuit against DSP Media!!

OMG i thought this thing is over!!!

http://www.allkpop.com/2011/02/karas-seungyeon-nicole-jiyoung-formally-file-a-lawsuit-against-dsp-media

i don't want them to break up! can they still work together even though they work on different companies?

I randomly went on akp twitter and then I see in bold letters that Seungyeon, Nicole, and Jiyoung are going to formally file lawsuits against DSP! Right when I thought that DSP was going to be fair...WHAM! Them only getting $140 a month is insanity. A job at a fast food place pays better than that! As of now, I don't care what companies they go to...all I want is for KARA to stay as one...no, all I want is for them to be happy. :crying:

apparently the talks don't go as well with what most can hope but this doesn't come as a surprise to me.

definitely the move to engage landmark, the 3 parents must have battled with deep thoughts before arriving the decision.

but seriously, is that the best option they can think of inorder to protect their daughters?

all the talks from both sides to "keep kara as 5", so this is "how"?

i really want to know what're stopping them for reaching a compromise. what did dsp & parents not agree on?

if it's "all 5" want out, then it's very easy for us but why the other 2 choose to stay or have different opinions?

this is puzzling me a lot!

how many kara members does karaya have? is this the hint to things coming?

^ KARAYA only have Gyul, Hara and Jing as their models.

i thought i've readied myself for the worst, but my reactions with this are still the same. :( my hands are shaking!i'm hyperventilating! i don't know what to think anymore! i'm confuse! but for now, imma trust ben. i hope he's right! :(

from benbenkr tweets

"Here's something that is strange... out of all the articles I've read (16 in total)..NOT one of them has something like Nicole, Seungyeon and Jiyoung - Officially filing for lawsuit.

EVERYTHING that has been said thus far are by these so called "representatives."

Edited by yeosin_enairrol

This is just ridiculous. I agree with benbenkr tweets. How come we never hear anything from Jiyoung, Nicole and SY during all this? Don't they have an opinion? It's always the representatives or the parents.

Why do Landmark/the parents always go to the media and start making statements first? Airing this dirty laundry in public is so ugly and they always say things that can be easily disputed by DSP anyway.

I have a hard time believing the parents/Landmark side as they are constantly changing their story and reasons for suing. Landmark are talking about album sales but everyone knows that artists in any country (including the Western world) makes very little from album sales anyway. The real money is in CFs, merchandising and concerts and DSP have made it clear that the members were fairly compensated.

Edited by Optimist

I wish I had a time machine so I can jump 6 months into the future and have this issue resolved one way or the other. This is torture for the fans and Kamilia, I hope parents of the 3 and DSP realize this when deciding how far to go with this. I don't hold any blame for the girls themselves, they must be going through the worst of all.

I was speechless to read the news. It was so sudden. I mean, I knew that the issue was not over yet, but still deep inside me I believed that everything was working out and before I knew it they would be back together. But this totally turned everything upside down. It's not just some trivial news anymore, it's a formal lawsuit. Right now I just want to hear from Nicole, Jiyoung, Seungyeon, they've been quiet until now and all this "representative" talk is getting on my nerves <_<

Well my week has just been ruined again. We were finally getting some good news here and there with girl's talk continuing selling well and the continuation of KARA's Japan activities and now BAM, back to square one. :crying: I can't believe in the past 2-3 weeks of negotiations nothing got solved. With the lawsuit being official now, KARA will probably be banned from TV appearances like JYJ. I really hope Landmark knows what they're doing (wouldn't bet on it).

While the girls' real thoughts remain unclear, I think the talk between parents and DSP barely has any progress...DSP like never tried to accomplish anything other than bringing the girls back to work, and despite the demands from parents are actually reasonable we haven't seen any promise from DSP.

Now since they're going for lawsuit, at least we can expect the real income distribution to be disclosed... Imo I think DSP is not telling the truth because the "cost" they are talking about is ridiculous high. If it's really so costly to bring KARA on stage, then other groups not as successful will all be LOSING MONEY for their agency...which makes nearly ALL Korean agencies philanthropists. :thumbdown:

Either way this is gonna be a torment that girls and all Kamilias must endure and right now I can only hope they choose the best way for themselves. :(

KARA's trio to hold a press conference this week

Looks like we'll find out more in the net 48 hours. Unfortunately it seems like it's going to be 'representatives' doing the talking so we're gonna get more lawyer speak -_-

I really want to hear Ham-Cole-Jing say something but then that'd be putting an awful lot of pressure on them.

How i wish in press conference, the members will come and said they cancel their lawsuit and also give they opinion about this issues. I'm so tired with all of this. I'll just pray that this issues will end up nicely. Seriously, I'm tired! We just received a great news that KARA finally be able to get #1 on Oricon Chart. So now, we want more great news than be #1! Please KARA... tell us your opinion! We wanna see your smile and voice again!