KARA and DSP no more?

team kara

@Gyhara - You sound totally positive don't you? Actually, I'd beg to differ when it comes to statements like 'kara's image is totally shattered' and really - who doesn't know that allkpop are only active in trouble-making and anti-love?

Frankly, I think that kara's parents are getting bad press; that DSP is getting bad press but the ONLY bad press about the girls themselves are from their antis, who are ridiculously jealous of their success in Japan and would LOVE to see them destroyed.

The only reason is that kara members themselves have remained quiet. And this, I believe is the only, ONLY, intelligent decision anyone has made in this whole issue. DSP handled it badly; the parents handled it badly but the girls have been quiet - not bad-mouthing each other or anybody else. And that is integral to their recovery of their issue. Every scandal any group has had has only damaged them irreparably because of their OWN actions (i.e. 2PM)

So no, I don't care what anybody says, regardless of which member, regardless of whose father, as long as the members don't start bashing each other. Their 'image' is 100% salvageable, and anybody who says otherwise probably hates seeing them around and is wishing that they crash and burn

Edited by ArtemisRider

• Replies 985
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm a bit more hopeful now that Kara changed lawyers and Tae Jin Ah came for the rescue lol. Still, Kara's image right now is totally shattered. It wouldn't have affected the girls' image that much if irrelevant, careless statements and reports hadn't existed. Now the majority of ppl are sick of Kara and this whole thing, and Kara to them right now is just a bunch of whiny, greedy, stubborn, unprofessional kids who shouldn't be in this industry at all. I read a report on allkpop stating that Japanese fans are disappointed in Kara and do not want to support them anymore? I sincerely hope that it's not true, because that was the thing that bothered me the most besides Kara's disbandment: Kara losing fans and respect from people. Even if they don't disband, the process of fixing their image will take a looong time. It will be even harder since they're already losing fans and gaining more haters :(

Honey, you've been going to AKP too much. The criticism there is intense, but people have short-term memory.

If Kara's image is damaged in any way, which isn't the case since nothing has come from the girls themselves, time will heal things. The last resort would be a brief hiatus before they appear on TV again, but there doesn't seem to be any reason for them not to come out of this alive since all the decision making was by their parents, at least according to the press. If it was a personal issue within the group, then YES, Kara's image would be tarnished forever, but it's not so things are likely to heal quickly.

As for the Japanese fans, what do you think the Japanese media vultures are doing these days? Making money off Kara reports. The whole thing was an interview survey, they probably went house to house asking people if they were tired of the Kara drama and they answered YES. But seriously, everyone is tired. Did they say anything about Japanese fans giving up on Kara? No. Did they say anything about Japanese fans no longer caring about Kara? No. They are tired as the rest of us, and that's all that was said.

AKP is not good for your health.

I'm just glad the lawsuit's going to be dropped before NSJ's side was going to look any worse. @__@ I guess it was all because of the bad lawyers, then.

Edited by loveholic

I'm a bit more hopeful now that Kara changed lawyers and Tae Jin Ah came for the rescue lol. Still, Kara's image right now is totally shattered. It wouldn't have affected the girls' image that much if irrelevant, careless statements and reports hadn't existed. Now the majority of ppl are sick of Kara and this whole thing, and Kara to them right now is just a bunch of whiny, greedy, stubborn, unprofessional kids who shouldn't be in this industry at all. I read a report on allkpop stating that Japanese fans are disappointed in Kara and do not want to support them anymore? I sincerely hope that it's not true, because that was the thing that bothered me the most besides Kara's disbandment: Kara losing fans and respect from people. Even if they don't disband, the process of fixing their image will take a looong time. It will be even harder since they're already losing fans and gaining more haters :(

First of all, you posted the same paragraph twice so please delete one. Secondly, I don't know how long you have been following the KPOP scene but you should soon learn to take anything you read off AKP with a healthy dose of salt. AKP is a good source of news, and an even better source of tabloid fodder. While AKP was publishing that 'article' about how Japanese fans were getting sick of KARA, 'Girl's Talk' was scoring #1 on the Oricon daily charts and finished at #2 for the week despite being out for 12 weeks already. I'd put more stock in fans who speak with their wallets than some random anonymous interviewee who may not necessarily be a fan anyways. Are there people who are sick of the KARA issue? No question. Tons of people. But guess what, those people aren't the kind of people who would support KARA anyways. As long as Kamilias keep believing, KARA still has hope for the future.

Edited by gyuriftw

I posted this on the Timeline and Crisis topic. Mods, sorry if I'm gonna post it here again.

http://www.allkpop.com/2011/02/kara-just-disband-petition-started-by-burning

There you go, a netizen wants KARA to disband. His/her reason is the parents who want to block the path of their children. As stated on the news.

I posted this on the Timeline and Crisis topic. Mods, sorry if I'm gonna post it here again.

There you go, a netizen wants KARA to disband. His/her reason is the parents who want to block the path of their children. As stated on the news.

LOL 655 people have signed the petition so far. 'Girl's Talk' sells more albums than that per day. Hmm, I wonder which fact is a better indicator of the public's mood about KARA. AKP will report anything these days won't they?

That makes me wonder too, what kind of a Kamilia is he/she? Wants to disband the group? LOL Don't dare call himself/herself a Kamilia for doing that. And yeah, AKP would report anything, which I couldn't trust their news articles sometimes.

Edited by Goddess.Gyuri

Sounds like bullshit lol....the guy is probably an anti in the first place. The only thing that I can see in this whole event is how unscrupulous AKP is, frankly the so-called online petition has little support, yet AKP has to make it into a big deal. Also, I just don't see how the Japanese fans' support is lessening, when their albums still sell ridiculously well, and their songs are on top of the reco chart. If everything that the so-called netizens do has to be reported, why didnt they report on Japanese Kara videos' view number rising exponentially after the crisis, or that their mixi fanclub has already reached 70k in number? Dont lose hope, there are antis, but then there's kamilia too, as long as they have our support, I hope the girls always find the courage to take the next step.

(I'm sorry I can't quote the replies to my post, since I'm using my cellphone to post right now, and if there are repeated paragraphs in my post again then excuse me pls, I can't see the error here and can't edit my post either)

Anyway, thanks for the assuring words, guys. This issue has been bugging me a lot and obviously allkpop is only making it worse. I'm new to Kpop tbh, and I know akp is not the greatest site to trust, but it still worried me :P. As for their image, I know theres no dispute among the girls, but I'm just afraid some people might see them as being greedy etc, but I guess their image is not shattered then.

I'm glad things are starting to look up though. I just hope it will be all right soon, and not return to its first stage again :)

Edited by red4summer
no worries, i have done on behalf.

I think there must be antis.. especially if you read AKP all the time, you feel alot of people hate KARA now. Truth is, that website is a breeding ground of trolls and ignorant and uninformed people. It is so because they rely so much on AKP for their news. I often read those comments, those are a band of hardcore Kpopers who follow up on every news and poke their nose into whatever issue is hot.

It does not reflect the general consensus.On the contrary, i think most people are pretty sensible to know that the problem is due to the greed of the girls or anything too negative. I myself think that while it can be worrisome, there must be a genuine problem that they must do this.

They are still in the top10 of oricon, which also says alot.

from all the comments i read above, i really think AKP is such a trashy site...

i mean, they're biased.. plus their articles are merely viewed from their point of view..

they're fake.. gossip-starters.. anti-love.. that *burning* who started that lame petition might be an anti-fan.. geez..

plus another new article from akp now is spreading saying that leader Gyuri know nothing about her dongsaengs' contract termination~ i was like seriously wth?!? how come?? all these months.. the reporters that keep bugging them!?! what a "news". stupid akp.

*hoping that all will end well for kara.. for kamilias*

Edited by Seru-chan

Yesss. AKP shouldn't be trusted. That's why we should all read the articles translated by our lovely and trust-worthy translators here at KH. (: They give us the truth. AKP just makes more drama that creates more haters. Their articles contradict each other. First they get #1 on Oricon and then they get Jap. haters? That makes no sense.

KARA fightinggg! (: Hope for the best always!

As long as we keep faith in KARA...I'm sure that there will be an end to this issue ! If KARA can overcome this situation so they will be able to overcome everything in the future. People who wish KARA to disband are not real fans but only people who want to see our girls disapear. Even if KARA image is affected by the issue, they just need a good hiatus, comeback with another good song and people will forget it.

Not that the stupid petition ever had any meaning anyways, but just to put everyone's mind at ease I would like to let everyone know that the petition has been taken down. No doubt our fellow kamilias shut it down. Good riddance. Let's just forget this ever happened and move on with our day.

Edited by gyuriftw

here's how i see AKP: AKP is like cigarettes. you know it's bad for you, but still keep wanting more cause it's addicting. hahah hope that made sense :sweatdrop: (btw, i don't smoke :tongue: )

as for that petition, that was beyond stupid... saying that they loved Kara and now wanting them to disband doesnt even come close what true Kamilias think. a real fan would stick with them and support them throughout this problem. people like that do not deserve to be called "fans".

KARA Fighting!!

Can you just imagine the screams and support that Kamilias will pour out towards them? Seeing all five of them standing on stage again and performing their heart to their fans, pushing through this whole controversy. I can already see them tearing up as they take their bow, "Hello, we are Kara!". The love that they will receive. They have to perform at that concert, it's not a "Hallyu" concert if Kara is not performing.

^ i've watched their fancams during showking m in bangkok!

and the chants were just daebak!!!

really hope they'll can go on with this, let's keep fingers crossed!

somewhat envious of t-kamilia! :whistling: i would also love to cheer KARA to my hearts content and let them know how much i care!