KARA and DSP no more?

team kara

Rather than departing from DSP, the fact that the girls are breaking (as Gyuri has a different though) is what really hurts the most. It's not their fault for sure. I'm sure they're not doing this without deep thought. They know so much more than what we know. If it's something that needs to be done for the best, then it needs to be done. My love and support goes out to KARA as a Kamilia forever.

• Replies 985
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rather than departing from DSP, the fact that the girls are breaking (as Gyuri has a different though) is what really hurts the most. It's not their fault for sure. I'm sure they're not doing this without deep thought. They know so much more than what we know. If it's something that needs to be done for the best, then it needs to be done. My love and support goes out to KARA as a Kamilia forever.

So................. exactly how many AKP articles did you read to come to this conclusion?

??? :confused1: You seem to be like, several weeks behind on updates regarding the KARA situation. KARA is not splitting up. The girls themselves have said that they will continue as 5. Although their Korean activities have been suspended, at the very least their Japanese activities (URAKARA and Jet Coaster Love) will continue as planned.

here's the news summary of this controversy...it's updated, read it to understand the whole situation..:)

When I saw all your comments about how loud the chants were for KARA on showking m, I just got chills. I love them so much. They've gone through too much together to break apart. KARA fightingg! <3

you've got to hear it yourself..:)

if KARA attends this hallyu concert, we can expect more awesome screams and chants!

credit: uploader.

They're not breaking. As what fellow Kamilias posted above, KARA ain't splitting up. It's just a matter of time to settle everything between the band and DSP Media. Though I heard something that KARA is already waiting for DSP's answer.

And oh, I sense every Kamilia in this world feels the pain KARA went through this past weeks. Let's show our love to KARA, and every Kamilia from every walks of life, all for the Familia. BestEffinFive forever. (sorry for a little drama :=)):)

^

if we're looking for the best concert fanchants (or sing along) that is my best fancam till date. the echo was overwhelming.

thanks for reuploading for those whom have missed earlier.

btw shouldn't the date be 22 may 2010, a day after gyul birthday? :)

oh please dsp, when are we having a kara-only concert? i'll fly over if it's in asia.

^ Speaking of fanchants, I will never forget dream concert from last year..

First time watching fancam video from the Dream Concert & I really don't know what to say to all kamilias...Daebak!!! :thumbup: It's so different from the concert video that I've watched. Long live Kara & Kamilia :blush: Thanks for the video :thumbup1:

Edited by red4summer
don't quote video

@tinaomina wow! thanks really for sharing that fancam!! it's my first time to see a kara fancam since i'm really a new fan of them.. ^^

I'm smiling throughout the video.. the fanchants are really loud enough<333

hope to see kara perform like this again and with louder fanchants from more kamilias!! :thumbup:

Edited by Seru-chan

• 2 weeks later...

So any word on whether or not KARA will perform in Thailand this weekend?

I really hope they do :rolleyes:

Unfortunately, no. It's been confirmed that KARA will not be performing in Thailand. Supposedly the girls were uncomfortable performing while the contract dispute is going on.

Unfortunately, no. It's been confirmed that KARA will not be performing in Thailand. Supposedly the girls were uncomfortable performing while the contract dispute is going on.

awwww...that makes me sad. Oh well. I guess it's back to praying.......Thanks for letting me know!

• 2 weeks later...

Hi. I'd like to ask if anyone has any ideas as to how we can help the girls get through all that has been happening. Obviously, our ability to actually sort things out FOR THEM is nonexistent, so, I guess the question is, how can we show our support. Perhaps a project of some sort? A nice gift?

What do you think?