KARA and DSP no more?

team kara

I think the only way we can help now is to give both parties time and space to work out their issues. Don't pressurize any side. Let it all come to a natural conclusion, and as loveholic says keep on supporting the girls.

• Replies 985
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree, those are all things that are common sense (well, not to all, it seems), but I was talking about, perhaps, something concrete. A way to show support, in a natural way, without any reference to this whole thing... anyway, hope we can do something, in addition to obviously supporting them.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I am relieved, I mean I could feel it was gonna be over soon and the girls would make it through this but to see it confirmed that our girls made it through this with positive results makes me even happier. Kara as Five Fighting Forever!!!

As Far as me celebrating, I will be blasting Kara songs all day long Starting with Good Day and Good Day Season 2 lol. Today April 28, 2011 for me from now on will always be known officially as National Kara Day!!!!^^

Edited by Kei1

lawsuit may be over but time to celebrate? relieved is more appropriate.

celebration will come when they extend the current contract, or at the end to leave dsp together as 5.

anyway without looking too far ahead, what i want now is a korean comeback.

it's time to repay the fans.

inaddition i want a kara concert before the end of their dsp contract.

the girls deserve it, the kamilias deserve it, imo dsp deserves it too.

I am relieved, I mean I could feel it was gonna be over soon and the girls would make it through this but to see it confirmed that our girls made it through this with positive results makes me even happier. Kara as Five Fighting Forever!!!

As Far as me celebrating, I will be blasting Kara songs all day long Starting with Good Day and Good Day Season 2 lol. Today April 28, 2011 for me from now on will always be known officially as National Kara Day!!!!^^

good day, such a inspiring song to start a day too ^_^

It is understandable that there will be awkwardness between the girls and their company. It was a compromise so no side got everything they wanted. It is true that all groups eventually part ways and live their own lives. But I think it's all right for fans to feel happy and content that Kara is still together for now. I believe the 5 still have much more to show the world as performers and they still enjoy what they do. :) Since there is already news that a new single for Japan is in the works, I also look forward to an announcement about a comeback in Korea.

Relieved about the news but gained nothing more from either side. Excited about the future and what they have in store. Kara is still young so until the eldest member Gyuri hits 29 or maybe 30. Hope we can still see more of their action until then :sweatdrop:

• 4 weeks later...

forget about who's right or what's wrong, don't you think this (below) is the most important?

welcome back, kara. i'm looking forward to sep/oct for the much-anticipated comeback.

karae.jpg