KARA and DSP no more?

team kara

• Replies 985
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Morgoth, ohmygoodnessgracious. SERIOUSLY, stop it! We're only thinking rationally. Stop being so negative...like really. It's bringing us all down. Isn't it bad enough that KARA is going through this?

WE KNOW THAT KARA IS BEING MISTREATED. Who said that they WEREN'T? Mygoodness...

And you analyzed all the negative things that I said...you never took into account of all the positive things I said...

Morgoth, just like mshinata said, no one even said that they didn't think that KARA were being mistreated. And also, can you PLEASE stop bringing so much negativity into your posts? At a time like this and a situation like this involving the people we joined this forum for, we should be encouraging and supporting. Kamilia=KARA+Familia. Familia=Family.

Also, you can't just assume that the members on here defending DSP are DSP agents...they have a right to express their opinions... You don't think that they're really fans...well, I don't think that YOU'RE truly a fan either. If you are, then you'd at least say something positive and encouraging for the KARA girls, and so far I haven't really read anything from your posts that was 100% positive or supportive.

Anyway. Hope that Nicole will be strong and not back down to those hateful comments accusing her and all...K-netizens can be really despicable with their hearts that can change in a flash. KARA 5EVER~!!!

Edited by Ruki

Morgoth, no offense, and I'm not trying to be rude but you need to take a chill pill. I think at a time like this it's best not to get everyone too emotionally aroused. Kamilia just like KARA are going through a difficult time so please stop pointing fingers at people. We are all Kamilia...a family.

Edited by JJW

I've been calm throughout this whole thing. Happy when landmark lowered their ridiculous demands to something reasonable but now i'm really angry. Angry at the CEO of core for reporting the three members of kara to KEPA. I wonder why who chose this time, when kara and their company seem to be reaching an agreement to force a result that could only satisfy him.

Just ignore Morgoth; recently joined Karaholics.

Just some noob-knows-it-all.

He could be an anti-KARA fan.

What's the latest news about KARA?

I'm not even going to say anything in response to Morgoth. I don't wanna fight with another Kamilia.

Raikko,

http://www.allkpop.com/2011/01/core-contents-ceo-wants-the-kara-members-gone

latest KARA news. Title's kinda negative thoughh. But he does kind of give the feeling that he wants KARA to be 5 and stay together. However, under DSP.

Ok.. I have reached my boiling point.

Now, let me tell you, I mean some of you the real meaning of Kamilia.

Kara + Family.

Kamilia,

who are always behind them,

always believe in them,

supporting them without any negative thinking,

polite with each other,

RESPECT everyone's opinions,

trying to make this fandom as peaceful as possible.

Don't try to break our bond with those negative comments and ridiculous thoughts/speculations from what you blindly see in those cruel media who only think of readers views. Some of us already supported our girls since past few years or months and they knew all of these matters.

And you have NO RIGHTS to determine whether we're real Kamilia or not. Kamilia don't do this meaningless thing.

So, newbies, please bear with this. or else, you will lost our respect.

I have said it twice, more time has passed since and I must say it again:

>> I can't believe what some of you are saying or how you are thinking! <<

First, am I the only one here to see the HUGE number of DSP agents disguised

as fans/users on this forum, running between threads, posting comments with

praise for DSP, defending DSP, putting the blame on the parents, Landmark,

or mystery company, while planting the seeds of doubt and hate along the way.

They are even attacking the girls lately.

A very good example of this are persons hiding behind this username:

http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/user/23239-checarlos87/

See his past posts yourself here:

http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?app=core&module=search&do=user_activity&search_app=&mid=23239&sid=0adc09ddf5f358902845ade652dc2f38

Since you continue to attack me personally, and since you conveniently bring attention to some of my posts and ignore others, allow me to share with you one of those posts that you failed to bring into attention. It is not my intention to feed the troll, but since my reputation and my fidelity towards the girls is being put into question, I have no choice but to respond.

Since you've repeatedly accused me of being DSP-biased, I'd just like to make clear that my actual stance on the controversy is to stay as fair as possible. Part of being fair is recognizing that the girls did not achieve the things they did completely on their own. That is the reason why I take issue with your blind attacks towards DSP.

It is not that I am biased in favor of DSP, but rather that you are biased against DSP. In these delicate issues, any kind of bias is detrimental to the very people we are supposed to be supporting. By spouting off anti-DSP nonsense you are contributing to blowing things out of proportion, and thus you are hurting the girls and their situation.

My posts acknowledging DSP's role in Kara's success are simply an attempt at keeping the controversy from scaling unnecessarily. If we obtain solid proof that DSP mistreated the girls (not some inflammatory lawyer rant), then by all means we should openly criticize the specific people that mistreated them.

Until we have any proof of anything, the best way to support the girls is by keeping the controversy from scaling, which is quite the opposite of what you are doing with your mindless rants inviting people to "start BASHING DSP WITH ALL THE POWER YOU GOT !".

Please, spare us your nonsense. Your attitude is making the situation worse and is detrimental to the girls' cause.

Edited by checarlos87

I would just like to remind everyone of a song Barney really liked to sing. It goes like this:

love you

you love me

were a happy family

with a great big hug

and a kiss from me to you

wont you say you love me too

No hugging or kissing but you get the point. We are family!! Kamilia and KARA FIGHTING!! :determined:

this is my suggestion..

i suggest that you guys rationally reply to an argument thats either make sense or valid.

you can clearly tell that guy is obviously trolling.

no matter what you do you can't carry a civil discussion with that guy. so let him be.. and mods well handle it if he goes out of hand.

ignore tat troll morgoth guys.. he joined just to create trouble here obviously...

he seems like an anti to me... hie views no narrow minded.. i think he is just some young immature teenage...

really hope it will be settled soon,best by this weekend so they dun ruin japan schedule since they supposedly have a lot appearances and stuffs in japan

Wow, we really don't need that... I never like the idea of banning someone but Morgoth is way out of line. You're not a true Kamilia if you come in here bashing on other Kamilias, that is just ridiculous. Please take your hate somewhere else.

As for the CEO of CCM... that article's title is definitely worded wrong. But then again, it's AKP posting it. They just want to start fanwars like usual, making people compare Kara to T-ara and then things get out of hand and people just begin bashing each other... Please don't post anything from AKP anymore. I'm tired of their articles, and one of Karaholic's translator already pointed out yesterday that AKP added like 6 lies to one of their articles, especially the part about Nicole being replaced. AKP is untrustworthy and just write article to get people riled up and more hits on their website, they're a bunch of desperate antis.

Well everything seems a little hard now, but still on there, still believing that everything is going to be fina and KARA will bring us a Vol. 3 that is going to be PERFECT like the other 2. (altrough 1 had Sunja, but now the girls are very improved since 2007)

OOOOHHH I had no idea AKP was not trustworthy. Thanks for the heads up because I have been reading lot of KARA articles off of that site.

We have our own KH newsbox. Check there for more accurate news, translated by our own awesome translators. :)

I am glad that a fight among us Kamilias did not happen.

Thank you Joss :)

and remember, we are a family <3 peace out!

Hope some good news will come out in the conference later today.

Well personally I don't think he was an anti or a troll. Just an overzealous fan who let his bias cloud his better judgment.

But let's be real here. In the possible event that Nicole is the only one that does not return to DSP, the decision to bring in another girl will always be on the table. I don't know the exact details of Sunghee's departure other than what Seungyeon has revealed on Strong Heart, but KARA could've continued on as a three person group and we all know what happened. Hara and Jiyoung were brought in to fill in the gap. This is ultimately the scenario we could be seeing a year down the road or so. Someone would be brought in to take over Nicole's spot, or KARA will merely continue on as a four person group.

And AKP is a gossip/tabloid rag. Leave it to them to spin the news to a more "flavorful" twist.

@nix914: Uh. I think you misunderstood something. The person who was banned was the person (the ONLY person, actually and the one who started assuming) who accused people of being DSP agents. Not us. Sooo~...yeah.

Edit: Whoa. Nvm. The person's post disappeared o.o. Right after I posted my reply too... O.o

Edited by Ruki