• Announcements

• r0naLd222

Looking for GFX Peepz!   10/18/2016

Karaholic needs GFX (Graphic Artists). If you are interested, please message me or @flamestalker , @Yongery or @Lupang
    • flamestalker

[NEW] Member Solo Activities Subforums!   03/11/2017

Hey Karaholic! Since all of the members are now with different agencies, we thought it'd be appropriate to create new subforums so members can stay in touch with their activities. Please try to post here from now on with future updates and events.  Here are the new subforums we've created:
      Park Gyuri: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/158-park-gyuri-solo-activities-motion-media/
      Han Seungyeon: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/159-han-seungyeon-solo-activities-jwide/
      Goo Hara: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/157-goo-hara-solo-activities-keyeast/
      Jung Nicole: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/160-jung-nicole-solo-activities-b2m/
      Kang Jiyoung: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/161-kang-jiyoung-solo-activities-sweetpower/ For Youngji, we've opted to leave the forum as is as she is still with DSP Media.  Thanks for your attention, hope you continue to drop by and visit.. new members and old! 

-KH Staff
team kara

KARA and DSP no more?

986 posts in this topic

I think the only way we can help now is to give both parties time and space to work out their issues. Don't pressurize any side. Let it all come to a natural conclusion, and as loveholic says keep on supporting the girls.

I agree, those are all things that are common sense (well, not to all, it seems), but I was talking about, perhaps, something concrete. A way to show support, in a natural way, without any reference to this whole thing... anyway, hope we can do something, in addition to obviously supporting them.

Great news to share! Our hopes have been answered!

(KARA AND DSP NO MORE), NO MORE!

With the lawsuit over how did you feel and how are you gonna celebrate this? :thumbup:

I'm so happy that the lawsuit is over and I'm still thinking how am I gonna celebrate it :thumbup:

I am relieved, I mean I could feel it was gonna be over soon and the girls would make it through this but to see it confirmed that our girls made it through this with positive results makes me even happier. Kara as Five Fighting Forever!!!

As Far as me celebrating, I will be blasting Kara songs all day long Starting with Good Day and Good Day Season 2 lol. Today April 28, 2011 for me from now on will always be known officially as National Kara Day!!!!^^

Edited by Kei1

lawsuit may be over but time to celebrate? relieved is more appropriate.

celebration will come when they extend the current contract, or at the end to leave dsp together as 5.

anyway without looking too far ahead, what i want now is a korean comeback.

it's time to repay the fans.

inaddition i want a kara concert before the end of their dsp contract.

the girls deserve it, the kamilias deserve it, imo dsp deserves it too.

I am relieved, I mean I could feel it was gonna be over soon and the girls would make it through this but to see it confirmed that our girls made it through this with positive results makes me even happier. Kara as Five Fighting Forever!!!

As Far as me celebrating, I will be blasting Kara songs all day long Starting with Good Day and Good Day Season 2 lol. Today April 28, 2011 for me from now on will always be known officially as National Kara Day!!!!^^

good day, such a inspiring song to start a day too ^_^

It is understandable that there will be awkwardness between the girls and their company. It was a compromise so no side got everything they wanted. It is true that all groups eventually part ways and live their own lives. But I think it's all right for fans to feel happy and content that Kara is still together for now. I believe the 5 still have much more to show the world as performers and they still enjoy what they do. :) Since there is already news that a new single for Japan is in the works, I also look forward to an announcement about a comeback in Korea.

Relieved about the news but gained nothing more from either side. Excited about the future and what they have in store. Kara is still young so until the eldest member Gyuri hits 29 or maybe 30. Hope we can still see more of their action until then :sweatdrop:

lets all look forward to their comeback!

To all of us here who have been with them for this crucial period, 「

forget about who's right or what's wrong, don't you think this (below) is the most important?

welcome back, kara. i'm looking forward to sep/oct for the much-anticipated comeback.

karae.jpg