KARA and DSP no more?

team kara

I think DSP should continue the one-on-one approach to talking the members. Talking to each one individually allows DSP to address that particular member's concerns. It helped bring Hara back; it may work for the others.

And I keep trusting Landmark less and less... They sure have taken a step back from their initial aggressive stance, and have changed the focus of their claims. First, they focused heavily in saying that the girls were being mistreated; and now they are solely focusing on saying that the girls want a trustworthy relationship with the company.

If DSP truly has acted in ways to diminish the girls' trust, then they must clean up their act and make sure the girls feel comfortable working for them. If this happens, then reconciliation should follow.

By the way, I don't think we should celebrate that the girls are staying together just yet. It's definitely encouraging to hear the Landmark side talking about keeping the girls together, but it could all be part of Landmark's moves to sway public opinion against DSP.

• Replies 985
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Latest article : http://www.allkpop.com/2011/01/dsp-media-responds-to-accusations-regarding-members-sleeping-in-saunas

Edit: That's good that Hara's going to try to get all the members together to figure out a solution and all...

Edited by Ruki

There's so much negative energy in this thread right now... you guys need to chill a bit and just calm down. And it really is no use anymore speculating about things. I admit I speculated a lot when I first heard the news but there really is no point in doing so... we just need to wait patiently for what the girls have to say. I don't care what Landmark says, I don't care what DSP says.

I care about what Kara says.

Latest article : http://www.allkpop.com/2011/01/dsp-media-responds-to-accusations-regarding-members-sleeping-in-saunas

Edit: That's good that Hara's going to try to get all the members together to figure out a solution and all...

hmm.. getting interesting....

seems like landmark release all those reports and claims of mistreatment just to get public support and now they got shot back in the *** by hara...

Well, this has been a real rollercoaster. An eye opener too. It gives an insight into how we, as humans confront issues that affect our emotions. Since we dont't have enough facts in order to base an informed opinion what usually happens is that either the best or the baddest comes out of ourselves.

I will give the benefit of the doubt to all who have expressed an opinion here, even though some of those opinions give me the creeps, but that's how things are.

I'll put in my two cents too. I think somebody misfired here. This have been said before, but maybe they went public with this thing at the wrong time and everything just turned upside down. Did ALL five girls were aware of what was being done, did ALL agreed to it, we don't know for sure. To say the least, it wasn't handled in a professional manner and worse, seeing by the results, without thinking thoroughly about the consequenses for the girls. So, now it seems to me that it's left to the girls to pick up the pieces and try to right the mess that has been created.

I just hope the girls can summon the clarity of mind to deal with this.

We, as Kamillia must stay positive and trust the girls to make the correct decision. Whatever that maybe.

no doubt hara plan is good.. she wan to talk to everyone together.. but the parents of certain member probably will prevent tat.. so it might not work...

i can see nicole and jiyoung parent blocking them maybe..especially nicole mum? since she's so set on terminating..

No one is talking about the "Mystery Agency" behind the scenes!

They are they ones that don't have Kara interests at heart at all. I bet it's not one of the big 3 or 4 (SM, YG, JYP, CCM) because they're busy with their own groups, and they don't want to be poached themselves. It's probably a small unknown firm with promises of big money trying to break into this business. This shadow company probably made empty promises to payoff the contracts just to plant the seed of dissension. Now I bet now they are offering a lump sum to go through with the lawsuit and sign whoever they can from Kara.

There is no way the parents of the 3 would break off without a backup plan with this sort of company. JYJ's agency is CJes Entertainment which was set up in Dec. 2009 (a new company) and has been tainted by allegations of a ceo with shady connections with gangsters and a history of unfair contracts. Please don't turn into a JYJ situation.

DSP maybe badly run, but they are a family company that Kara grew up in. Don't sign with an unknown, possibly disreputable company that will likely break Kara apart just for empty promises of money.

Kara5 Forever.

true fan will monitor them well... support them no matter what happened.. received their patch... i dont care even after this KARA must start again to gain their popularity or such.. i always with them and i'll.. because i like them the way they are..

**hhurmmmm.. if i have a lot of money.. pretty sure i'll buy DSP..

Edited by yumie

I'm trying really hard not to get involved in this. Blaming the company or the parents or even the girls won't solve any issues, but make the situation harder than it already is. This is between KARA and DSP, and all we kamillia can do is continue to support and have faith in our girls.

That thing about another company interfering is mostly just a rumor though, at least from what the KH translators were saying in the Sbox yesterday. Because, it hasn't even been mentioned what the company's name is, so how can we trust that information? I dunno, but I suppose it DOES make sense that the girls' parents would have a backup plan cause it would just be totally irrational for them to hire lawyers for this case without having a backup plan to begin with. And unfortunately, Gyuri's mom did not want anything to do with it so Gyul was pretty much left out of those issues... However, I'm fairly certain that Gyul and most of the girls were totally unaware of what their parents were going to do. SeungYeon AND Hara admitted to being shocked by the news, which means this whole plan was pushed forward without their consent.

DSP fans? I started this tread and from the start personally i would like them to get out of DSP long time ago because other companies are much stable. This is a matter for KARA to talk about AS A GROUP then KARA and DSP to talk. Now after that what KARA decides is whats important, if they think DSP is not willing to give them improved contracts! And then lastly, DSP and Landmark and their parents do what they have to do! If they want to bang in at each others doors so be it! I just hope that KARA decides for themselves cause its their FUTURE!

Please don't start a flame here that we are dsp fans. Or your just like immature like landmark? We are just stating our opinions, this i a boards anyway so just state yours and don't start flames

Edited by team kara

I believe that these past few days have been difficult for all of us Kamilias. From comments made in the discussion board, everyone here i think have their own opinions and are emotionally invested in this issue.

I understand that all of us are entitled to our own opinions, however i do hope that everyone is able to put KARA as our priority first instead of wondering who is right and who is wrong.

From the moment this issue started, there has been comments about betrayal, parent intervention and disloyalty. A lot of fingers are pointed at Nicole and her mom for her mom's tweets among many others. Not to mention the 4vs1 and 3 vs 2 thing.But i must stress that we do not know the whole truth. DSP has some faults but they are not entirely wrong. But i do agree with a statement from landmark that they want an organization that works horizontally. I personally feel that it is wrong if you yourself are dictated by someone else.but that is another matter to be solved among themselves.

There has been a lot of media distortion on this matter. Han jaeho's tweets confirmed that. Most importantly, he mentioned about the unbreakable bond between the members and the hard work that they put in every time.There are also people who knows Kara personally that had tweeted about this matter and what they said in common is that we must all believe in the 5 of them and that the media has blown this up in proportions and had hurt the girls a lot.

Imagine how they are feeling now? All of them are stuck between their parents and the agency.Plus the big hype of this issue over Korea and Japan. Kamilia = Kara + Family. As a family, aren't we supposed to support all 5 of them? I read something good in sbox the other day. When it was only 4 vs 1, k-Kamilias were supporting Gyuri and commenting about betrayals. However, the Kara board master said, now that Gyuri is safe, we must protect the other 4. Only then the fans stop the bad comments. I hope that we all take this into consideration. We are here because of our love for Kara.Please continue to protect all 5 of them.

Seeing that even Seungyeon's father had to comment about how the loyalty of the fans make me sad. The Kara girls always ask us to believe in them and to be with them on their journey . Sometimes i wonder if they know that their fans are not that supportive?? (supportive as in with them 100%). Hence, i do agree to a certain extent about aneeab's comment.It is only when this issue broke out that i see people coming out to care for Kara.Question is , must we wait until a time of crisis to support the girls? Not to mention that the support is quite divided.

They have been through A LOT!! their bond is strong. The girls also want to stay as 5. So, let's pray hard for the best.And please please believe in them and support them. They really need us now!!

ps : i might be too optimistic and maybe messed up my facts but i do hope for the best for the girls. sorry for the long post =)

*And please NO DSP vs landmark thing here..we are here for the girls.This is not a time to fight with each other*

Edited by jjy

Yeah, as much as most Kamilias want to believe that we're a peaceful fanclub... I've seen quite a few Kamilias being very vicious because of this situation. We don't need those kinds of attitudes, we need love and friendship, and to stay united for the sake of Kara... not for our own selfish desires like wanting them to leave DSP or hating Nicole's mom. That's just cruel and unusual.

i truly believe in the end, KARA will be KARA, as in it'll be all 5.

the media is just making this a bigger deal than it really is, because..well because its the media, thats what they do.

Edited by EJM

it's always easy to point fingers at company when things go wrong but everyone from the girls to their parents, all played a part in getting this mess. i'm leaving out landmark because they act on behalf of clients. i'm leaving out the "other" agency too because their act is in full view of god.

now do your loved one a favour, compare the thoughts when the first news broke up with the latest, which party has the most inconsistency with the so called "facts"? bottom line, dsp or whatever fans, aren't we just kara fans? we may have different opinions on how to improve the current situation but seeing fans calling fans with "names" or commenting with sarcastic is disheartening.

this is my first comment ever since this whole debacle started. i would like to say that THIS IS A NIGHTMARE FOR ALL OF US. i have never been so heartbroken for the girls ever. this issue is not just about unfair contracts, or money. the thing that is concerning me, as a kamilia is how some people (i am sure that there are some people but not entirely sure who they are) are enjoying the heartbreak of kara and kamilia and are fueling it much more for their own sake. distorted media reports, lies, tears. this is not us. this is not kara. i hate the people who are making this issue their own circus. twisted people who keep keeping kara apart.

second, this may be the first time that i have said something in favor of dsp but they may be doing something good to keep hara and to return ham to them. they were level headed and rational about all this and finally, they never, as in never have i read in all this that they were keeping kara apart. i mean, come on that is the last thing they want. they know it. they need kara. that is why they are dead set on keeping them together, even if it means bending down to their wishes and meeting the girls half way. so i am kind of certain that we will all get our happy ending, just as soon as the people who are enjoying from our nightmare stops.

and finally to all my fellow kamilias, just hang in there. lets just keep on doing what we do best together, and that is supporting the girls. i know that we all have our own opinions but for now, lets just think of the girls and eventually everything will be better. i know it hurts and some of you might think, what the hell were they thinking or did they even think about us? but i am dead sure that they are thinking about us. kara has always been about kamilia and not themselves. kara always made sure that we are not hurt, or we are safe or we are happy. kara is making all these efforts from the start for us. they are here because of us, kamilia. they are always insisting on being together because of kamilia, because we keep them alive and together as five. i know we are all tired from all these issues, but the girls are 100x as tired because they are thinking of us, their families and their company. so let us support them, until we all get our happy ending, because kara <3 kamilia forever. kara fightingggg!

as a fan..

please dont blame each other..

please dont fight..

KARA need us.

they're complicated enough to choose between family and members..

be a supportive fans.. not a burdensome fans..

dont mess up with this...

please..

i beg all of u..