KARA and DSP no more?

team kara

• Replies 985
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's a good question, but tbh I would rather focus on supporting all 5 girls now and worry about that stuff later. When they are back together we have plenty of time to look back and analyze. I ask for everyone's patience and a little moratorium on the questions.

It's a good question, but tbh I would rather focus on supporting all 5 girls now and worry about that stuff later. When they are back together we have plenty of time to look back and analyze. I ask for everyone's patience and a little moratorium on the questions.

Yes, thanks... I understand... it's just frustrating.. anyway, will keep the burning questions till later...

Please don't continue to spread rumors, and especially don't trust AKP. Karaholics translators already confirmed that about half of the statements in one of their articles were made up by AKP themselves, including the one about DSP saying that they would replace Nicole. That is absolutely false.

am i the only one who think that this issue is KARA's biggest luck?

with this their bond will grow stronger than anyone else, DSP definitely will give them what they want, because DSP has no option but to agree. kara is DSP's ace.

snsd jumps with gee, kara jumps with this issue.

didnt han jaeho say it to you? something good happens after something bad happened and vice versa.

am i too positive? lol but i dont see something bad will happen tbh :tongue:

I honestly have no idea what's going on. One thing you know, they're doing promotions in Korea, then their Urakara drama in Japan, and BAM! this. I thought it was some joke, almost like an April Fools thing, but then it escalates into a lawsuit and members on opposite viewpoints. It becomes entangled in controversy and backlash from the media and KARA...well, I don't know. I'm not sure. I guess too much information thrown all at once causes misunderstandings. And it all brings me back to the beginning. I honestly have no idea what's gong on.

please do not believe everything you see in akp :) the girls are gonna be fine. this is the worst thing that could happen knowing that they wanted to stay together. they will be better than ever. they will be treated like queens in DSP after all of this. after all, the only way to stay together is if they go back to DSP, which means better contracts and pays for them. and COLE IS NOT GOING ANYWHERE. the news wasn't even from DSP media. it was just from some dude whom i presume is trying to make some money out of this whole thing.

MY FELLOW KAMILIAS, DON'T BE TOO SHAKEN :) THE GIRLS NEEDS US RIGHT NOW. KARA FIGHTING!

DSP definitely will give them what they want, because DSP has no option but to agree.

though as much as i agree & hope it happens as mentioned but on the other side dsp shouldn't be held for ransom by unreasonable requests. things work both ways.

My favourite member is Gyuri but I won't want anyone to leave or take blame for this matter. If they all get back together, I will love them even more than before. KARA is a team, we may have our bias but I will never one KARA to fall apart. Sunghee's departure had already left a whole in our heart, nobody is able to replace anyone as even after Hara and Jingyoung joined we still remember her. So now if anyone left, I doubt KARA will ever be the same again. Lets believe in KARA and get them back together.

@banG

hmm.. so did hari receive a lot of hate? if they did, were those justiciable? i don't think so.

anyway it's irrelevant & try not to bring sung into this.

What the hell is justiciable. I have no idea if hara or ji young had much hate but the thing with them is there was no bad blood in their addition, sunghee left on her own accord.

And why the hell not bring her into this? Just my wishful thinking for the worst case senario

if you're not a supporter, then at least don't be a condemner. life is better this way.

any idea who's going to pay the legal fees? the one fanning the flames?

i just wish they drop the lawsuit & settle the dispute within the concerned parties.

sorry to say but i hate (or it's pain) to see/read "1-4", "2-3" etc. it never has, it's always "5-0" till the day says so.

It has been stated in many articles that this dispute has been ongoing for a long time, so I'm guessing this was the only other path to take

@banG

now i'm confused with your comments.

so to you, no bad blood for the past addition but silly idea about the new addition?

(i'm just trying to get your thought.)

&

"probably wont follow kara as closely as it wont be the same"

you have every rights to make your chioce but it's a pity if this is the way to show support to the remaining girls. do take a look at the history of kara.

if you want to take it offline, i'm warm to the idea.

I've been thinking more positive now and after reading Han haejo's tweet and other producers (singer) tweet I belive no bad will happen, I got hope from Reading the tweeets...even if there has been some upside downs I'm sure kara won't let Nicole leave and replace her...I do feel sad for Hara since she's right now going to her Great Aunt's funeral and that this situation is happening but I'm sure in the end they will all be sticking together and all comfortable with new contracts and No harm, all of them will be happy...right?

@banG

now i'm confused with your comments.

so to you, no bad blood for the past addition but silly idea about the new addition?

(i'm just trying to get your thought.)

&

"probably wont follow kara as closely as it wont be the same"

you have every rights to make your chioce but it's a pity if this is the way to show support to the remaining girls. do take a look at the history of kara.

if you want to take it offline, i'm warm to the idea.

I don't think i could have been any clearer with my view or are you just playing dumb.

I hope you didn't ask what i think you did, cause honestly it'll be like pissing into the wind, a very one sided battle :D

Edited by red4summer
i love the challenge, replying my pm?

Please calm down, banG...

Anyway, that's so sad about Hara's great aunt. I hope Hara is ok, she could really use a friend right now... I don't know how close she was to her great aunt but a loss is a loss, and I don't want to think about how hurt she must be feeling right now. Sigh...

Edited by Nyokou

am i the only one who think that this issue is KARA's biggest luck?

with this their bond will grow stronger than anyone else, DSP definitely will give them what they want, because DSP has no option but to agree. kara is DSP's ace.

snsd jumps with gee, kara jumps with this issue.

didnt han jaeho say it to you? something good happens after something bad happened and vice versa.

am i too positive? lol but i dont see something bad will happen tbh :tongue:

that's what i've been thinking lately too - dsp wont let go of kara this easily :/

im QUITE sure they'll agree to improve on their contracts, etc etc.

OMG....

http://www.allkpop.com/2011/01/kara-goo-haras-great-aunt-passes-away

Hope Hara can endure all of this stress...

have faith in hara. she's a strong girl so i think she'll be okay :D

though as much as i agree & hope it happens as mentioned but on the other side dsp shouldn't be held for ransom by unreasonable requests. things work both ways.

I agree completely, i noticed i tend to agree with your comments alot, compromise is just that, compromise, you take some and give some, not hold people out for ransom until you get your way and then expect everything to be fine afterwords, thats not gonna fly. And though here at the international forums, everyone is all DSP sucks and they are treating the girls like slaves, k-kamilia have been level headed in seeing that landmark is turning this into a big joke, and that going back to DSP is the right thing to do, even if its only until the contracts are up. I'm so tired of hearing that Kara were unhappy when that was never even stated, by anyone, at all; im also tired of hearing that DSP was unfair and over-worked them when there has yet to be any proof of that. Compromise is a two way street and as much as I love Kara, for me, they need to get down to business with this. Gyuri and Hara have stated thier positions firmly-they will not betray DSP, because that is what contract-termination is: betrayal to the company. I don't think some of you are taking this that seriously, everyone wants them to just move to another company, but which company??? No company will take them after this, atleast not one that can do better than DSP at promoting them, and even if they do join some small firm, that firm is likely to be less able to finance promotions then DSP was and so then we are back at square one, and hating the company all over again and besides that it will be hard for them to even appear on promotional programs and shows like happy together and Music Bank and all those programs we love watching them on. SY NC and JY need to firmly state thier position on this matter, not this "well, maybe....but idk" thing that they are doing now; if SY wants to go back, go back, it's for the better if she does, she can salvage her reputation as a loyal client and when her contract is up settle it in a way that she feels is beneficial to her or leave, bottom line. DSP never said that they are going to replace Nicole, they were simply emphasizing the seriousness of this situation. When they say Nicole is bearing the brunt of the hate, it's true unfortunately...I noticed that while internationally nicole is very popular in Korea she is prob third or fourth (thought it dosen't matter) and with her mother being accused of being the ring-leader, its only natural that netizen will assume that it means that nicole is the biggest problem in the group and not feel bad for bashing her.

Edited by GooBurberrHara

Actually, i dont really care about the company or landmark for that matter. If they are really suffering, then they should leave together. But if they really stay, then I feel that somehow, this will be a good thing for Kara. They will emerge far stronger than before, as one of the very few groups that sticked together intact through legal lawsuits.

@GooBurberrHara : actually I think even if Seungyeon wants to go back, if she think for Kara she will wait for Nicole and Jiyoung, so they can return together. Because if she returns now, things will go very badly for Nicole and Jiyoung. As an older member, and as the one who cared for Kara, she will never do that. Till now there's nothing officially from her to return. So I guess she is trying to convince Nicole and Jiyoung.

And it's not true that Nicole isn't popular in Korea. Put aside the fact that she is my favourite mem, I think she is the one has the most personal activities in kara (Hara said that). And the good relationship between her and other idols also makes her very popular.