KARA and DSP no more?

team kara

*rant rant rant, feel free to ignore it*

i realize i'm going through the 5 Stages of Grief about this. at first i was like 'no way. AKP got it wrong! this can't be happening, it's all a big misunderstanding!' and then i got really mad, cause before i was pure Kamilia, no other groups came close, they where the only ones i loved so much. but then in the begining of December, i started really liking SHINee, and i keep getting so mad at myself for dividing my love for KARA and paying attention to another group when i should have focused on them...

i just wish it all wasn't so confusing. >.< everyone's back and forth, back and forth, but nothing seems to be accomplishing anything... every time there's news i get so excited to know more, but i leave the articles even more lost than i was before... gah!!! i just wanna understand!! :crying: this is so frustrating!

i really wish we could hear something from our girls....

i hope things get better for them.

i'll support them, no matter what happens!

Edited by Jealousy

• Replies 985
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@Nyokou From what I saw there are some small mistakes in the koreaboo translation as well but it's still much better than the AKP one.

About the angry/shouted thing, the original article says:

In the beginning she gave short answers in a quiet voice, but maybe because she has been suffering a lot, she raised her voice when asked about the backing rumors

Which AKP decided to translate as "angrily shouted"...

In any case, it's understandable that Nicole's mom is upset about this issue. You can be sure that everything will be blown out of proportion when dealing with the media...

@Knamj: Well, it's not Nicole's mom's fault. It's the media's fault...I mean, they're the ones who keep on calling her or trying to contact her...and it's obviously bothering her. Like in the most recent news, she DID try hanging up. But then the media brought up a rumor which in her eyes was ridiculous (I believe) so she felt like she HAD to explain it.

It's inevitable. The media will keep on asking questions to the people related to KARA.

Thanks for that clarification~ Yeah, it's totally understandable that she would raise her voice, any person would if they had media constantly harassing them. But the way AKP worded it was as if she did it out of nowhere and people were commenting as if she were trying to "hide" something, which is just ridiculous.

Edited by Nyokou

Nicole's Mom is falling into the Media's trap. Of course the Media wants any sort of information possible, it's their job. If Nicole's Mom just hung up, it would have been a non story. She's trying to protect her reputation (which isn't working), but harming Nicole and Kara. If she wanted to say something she should prepare a written statement with the lawyers, not twitter or talk about it on the phone to a reporter. Now the rumormongers are going to dissect what she said word by word and generate more problems.

Edited by Knamj

Nicole's Mom is falling into the Media's trap. Of course the Media wants any sort of information possible, it's their job. If Nicole's Mom just hung up, it would have been a non story. She's trying to protect her reputation (which isn't working), but harming Nicole and Kara. If she wanted to say something she should prepare a written statement with the lawyers, not twitter or talk about it on the phone to a reporter. Now the rumormongers are going to dissect what she said word by word and generate more problems.

I don't think it's harming Nicole and Kara.

It's just that she makes herself the target of hate because in this kind of situation basically whatever you said, there will always be people who interpret it negatively.

just to give kamilias encouragement :)

* i'll be posting the screen cap as soon as i figure out how to attach the picture from my files. sorry for the stupidity :)

kara.jpg

i think the kara best ranked 1st and girls' talk 2nd in yahoo music japan. i didnt know where to post because its both under girls talk and kara best. (juju ranked 3rd, ayumi hamasaki 4th and akb48 heavy rotation 5th)

and another one but this is kind of an old news from january 14:

a video clip ranking from recochoku? (im not so sure with the spelling)

1. Jumping (smart sports ver)- kara

2. Mr. - kara

3. AKB48 (not sure what song i can't read it properly)

4. Gee - shoujo jidai

5. Jumping - kara

just for encouragement. kamilia and kara fighting!

Edited by superkat

who cares if that guy, "j" is a close friend with Nicole's mother....they are trying to blame it on another person...when its really the key point in this prob is that DSP have to take responsibility...THEY ARE VIOLATING HUMAN'S RIGHT....

^

before i comment, i'm going to omit the 5 girls. peace..

these points have been shared many times by the impartial analysis of some brilliant members before mine but let me say again. landmark is engaged by the parents (whom claimed to be acting on the 3 girls) to terminate the contract with dsp. hence imo the parents are also responsible for the outcome too. so be it good or bad, everyone has to take responsibility, not only "the bad guy" dsp.

there are some but the most amusing statement from landmark is that the priority is kara's promotion & 5 members want to continue as a group but they are representing only 3 of them. amazing feat, i would say.

& just in case, i do care about this mr j. we have to "thank" him for the unwanted "publicity".

who cares if that guy, "j" is a close friend with Nicole's mother....they are trying to blame it on another person...when its really the key point in this prob is that DSP have to take responsibility...THEY ARE VIOLATING HUMAN'S RIGHT....

lol

Chill man not so serious until the point of this "THEY ARE VIOLATING HUMAN'S RIGHT"

Kara5ever

Well, another day's gone by w/o any real news. One thing is clear, there's nobody out there representing the FIVE girls as a unit, some claim to "represent" 3, some 2, Not even the parents are united in representing the FIVE girls so it's all becoming a comedy of errors.

I just hope they are at least talking to each other, instead of the media, until they all can speak for the FIVE girls as one.

Edited by adlibruj

Another day pass but the situation is still not clear ! There are so many news but in the same time nothing really informative. With each new article, It become clear that the parents are at the source of the crisis but until now, the girls have not spoken and we still don't knwo their opinion on the issue.

Take responsibility for what? What have you been reading? At this point DSP hardly seems the worse of the two sides. WHO CARES? Well, anyone concerned with this situation. It, in addition to many other things, indicates that Nicole's mother, who appears to be the initiator of all this, in addition to having the lawyers fill her mind with ideas, might have been influenced by other outside forces as well (such as a rival company).. Having a contact with a rival company isn't a problem in itself, but if that contact, in addition to the flimsiness of the allegations, is put together, it easily gives the impression that this might not have started out of concern for the girls, but rather, was manufactured in order to transfer to another company (come to our company, and we'll give you more money). Putting aside loyalty, and moral concerns (just for the sake of this sentence, because those things can never be disregarded), there is still a contract tying KARA and DSP. If the parents(Nicole's mother in particular, because if this is the case, I feel she would be the one responsible for it) made all this accusations (or at least, exaggerated them) only to get out of the contract, than that is illegal, and certainly not something you can say "who cares" about...

^

before i comment, i'm going to omit the 5 girls. peace..

these points have been shared many times by the impartial analysis of some brilliant members before mine but let me say again. landmark is engaged by the parents (whom claimed to be acting on the 3 girls) to terminate the contract with dsp. hence imo the parents are also responsible for the outcome too. so be it good or bad, everyone has to take responsibility, not only "the bad guy" dsp.

there are some but the most amusing statement from landmark is that the priority is kara's promotion & 5 members want to continue as a group but they are representing only 3 of them. amazing feat, i would say.

& just in case, i do care about this mr j. we have to "thank" him for the unwanted "publicity".

Exactly, this is what i also been pointing out but someone told me and the others that shared this point DSP supporters?! This is exactly true, why is that they always say that they want KARA 5 but they only speak for the 3 members its self?!

Both sides is in fault here(Landmark,parents and DSP), that why this issue escalated in the first place! If all of them just shut up and LET KARA talk about this first and after that talk to both sides! Rather than this media attention that is hurting the girls and their fans so much! then it would be easier for the girls!

I will only support what KARA 5 wants to do and that's it! For the others that are involved.... its better for them to SHUT UP!

Edited by team kara

I find it worrying that the conflict hasn't made much progress since it started........ especially in the last few days.

It's never a good sign once conflicts of this nature begin to drag out..... I hope everything will be settled soon (sometime next week), otherwise it's very likely that this conflict will be for the long run.......

I'm not trying to be negative or anything, I just wanted to express my personal concerns on the issue, and my hope that things will be resolved soon.

Wow, this news really took me by surprise. It's really shocking, I mean, Kara is at their peak of their popularity in Japan, and this happens? It must have been bad for them, but we don't know what's going on behind the scenes so I don't think we have a right to judge them. It's so sad that I've been into Kara now, I've sorta liked them since 2009 with Mister and Honey but it wasn't till recently this year that I've gotten into them. It's so sad, I really hope that they'll be able to overcome this and hopefully Kara will always stay as 5.

Some latest news: KARA are gonna continue their Japan activities! That's a good thing, right? :D And also there's gonna be an interview or something with ALL five members!!! Instead of representatives OF the members...finally.

@mshinata: Yeah...right after I posted this I realized that there's not going to be an interview... T__T

Edited by Ruki

I think even if Jiyoung, Seungyeon, and Nicole came back to DSP it just wouldn't be the same. Who'd want to work with members of a group who tried to sue you? On a positive note KARA's next comeback will be more hyped and this has sure raised their popularity in a weird way. I never noticed how many Kamilias there were. .

I think even if Jiyoung, Seungyeon, and Nicole came back to DSP it just wouldn't be the same. Who'd want to work with members of a group who tried to sue you? On a positive note KARA's next comeback will be more hyped and this has sure raised their popularity in a weird way. I never noticed how many Kamilias there were. .

I don't think so. Of course it maybe like that, however, in a positive way, DSP gonna treasure Kara more, and from what we see, no one ever blame them, even DSP and the producers, lyric writer, all talk good about them, so I think it gonna be okie :thumbup: