[2011.01.19] KARA

icyheart

Okay. I have edited this post cause it's really very messy with so many articles. Articles here are posted according to the date of news, from the oldest on top to the newest below. I guess this will be much more organised than the previous one. New updates will be posted here.

-dreamgal_91@KH /aka Caly

Reports of KARA splitting from their agency, DSP Media Entertainment, has sent shockwaves throughout the music industry. The members of KARA, excluding leader Gyuri, reasoned that they had lost their confidence in their relationship with DSP Media Entertainment, and that it could never be regained again.

Landmark, KARA’s lawyers, reported on January 19th:

“Despite KARA receiving much love from their activities in both Korea and Japan, the members have experienced inexplicable pain that brought them to this decision. They’ve held it in for a long time, but in order to protect their rights and their future, the members have decided to part ways from their company.

KARA has tried their absolute best in compromising with their company prior to their decision, but their agency used their power in forcing the members to fulfill schedules that they did not want, and continuously added activities on top of a loaded schedule without prior consent or discussion. The psychological damages that the members were forced to endure cannot be explained in words, and their efforts have gone to waste. Their misery is severe, and they can no longer remain under such a company, which is why they decided to declare their withdrawal.

Trust is the most important aspect of a relationship between an agency and its artist, but the agency has been using KARA as a way to make money. A variety of issues that have not been stated are still present. The agency has decided the majority of the girls’ celebrity activities without any sort of discussion or meeting, and has rejected requests asking for explanations or for proper documents. Their relationship has been destroyed to the point that it could never be restored again.“

Representatives of DSP Media commented, “This is ridiculous, we are not sure what went wrong. We have yet to understand the situation. We’ll be releasing an official statement soon.”

However, because Park Gyuri is not joining the members’ lawsuit, it’s expected to have an impact on KARA’s future activities. KARA is currently filming for their Japanese drama, “URAKARA,” and has been juggling activities both in Korea and Japan. With the group being split into 4:1, many are expecting a variety of different issues to stem from this lawsuit.

Source: http://www.allkpop.com/2011/01/karas-seungyeon-nicole-hara-jiyoung-to-split-from-dsp-media

After KARA’s Seungyeon, Nicole, Hara, and Jiyoung declared that they were filing a lawsuit to terminate their exclusive contracts with DSP Media, leader Gyuri has finally revealed her thoughts on the situation through Star News.

On January 19th, she stated, “I heard only just now that my dongsengs were terminating their contracts with our agency. I am not sure of the situation right now, I have to call the other members and our agency.”

She continued, “I saw the articles just now as well. I will find out. I’ve been alone since last night because my radio program ended late, but all I want to do is be with the KARA members right now. That is the proper path. I’ll be talking with them after I understand precisely what is going on.”

Source: http://www.allkpop.com/2011/01/karas-gyuri-didnt-know-about-the-contract-terminations

Further details regarding KARA’s decision to terminate their exclusive contracts with DSP Media have been revealed through TV Report, Park Gyuri’s mother, and representatives of DSP Media.

TV Report claimed that industry representatives were aware of the issues surrounding KARA and their agency since December 2010. Representatives of DSP Media and Park Gyuri allege that the reason for the four members’ terminations was “eventually because of money.”

According to another industry representative, KARA brought in a total of $18 million USD in income from their Japanese promotions, but as of December 2010, the group was only paid $3,000 USD per person.

The members were also only paid for album sales for August and September of 2010, excluding CF and event appearances. The girls are said to have been paid in a greater amount for their activities aside from album and digital sales, which are all going to be paid without problems. The reason the girls are paid less for their album sales is said to be because of specific clauses in DSP’s contract with their Japanese distribution company.

Income made from the girls’ Japanese albums are calculated three months after its initial release, and 85% of the profits go to the distribution company, leaving DSP with the remaining 15%. The representative mentioned that the numbers are similar for any Korean artist advancing into the Japanese market.

Especially with DSP Media’s CEO, Lee Hoyeon, currently hospitalized, all artists under the agency were ordered to be kept under tight control. Around this time, another entertainment agency approached KARA and offered them to join their agency. The agency went as far as to offer to pay the penalties the girls would have to deal with for breaching their contracts should they take the offer.

The representative was said to have met with one of the members’ mothers to present a contract with fairer terms and a promotion plan that would instantly earn KARA enough fame to rival that of SNSD’s popularity.

The representative first met with Gyuri’s mother, but discussions did not run smoothly. In an interview with TV Report, her mother stated, “I could not betray DSP, who worked their hardest in creating who KARA is now. I have no problems with the contracts, and I trust DSP.”

Representatives of DSP further added, “There were mothers that brought up problems, so we made sure to make all related documents as transparent as possible to them. We used accountants that they chose, but in the end, they could not trust even that.”

Another representative also revealed that DSP Media met with KARA’s mothers on January 18th and almost reached a compromise to reform the income distribution regarding their Japanese albums. The next day, KARA’s lawyers from Trademark announced their contract terminations.

Is there a possibility for them to reach a compromise? The industry is already speculating them to be the ’second TVXQ‘ due to the complex underlying issues.

“There are definitely various problems with both parties, but the ultimate issue is the competition in trying to scout KARA, and money. The reality of these disputes with TVXQ and KARA is quite disappointing,” said one representative.

DSP Media has reasoned that they have no option left but to take legal action, predicting yet another legal battle in the industry.

Source: Nate

http://www.allkpop.com/2011/01/tv-report-uncovers-details-on-the-story-behind-karas-contracts

After the four members of KARA previously announced that they filed to terminate their contracts with DSP Media, representatives of the agency have finally released an official statement on January 19th.

“DSP Media will be making an official statement regarding the contract terminations reported by Jung Nicole, Han Seungyeon, Kang Jiyoung, and Goo Hara of KARA. We received a one-sided declaration from their lawyers, Landmark, on January 18th, but Goo Hara has decided not to join the others in terminating her contract.

According to their claims, the 10-month hospitalization of CEO Lee Hoyeon caused the management to become inefficient in planning and promoting the group’s activities, but that is not the truth, as the CEO’s wife ran administration in place of the CEO. KARA’s explosive popularity with the Hallyu wave in Japan testifies to these efforts, further proving that the management did not mishandle their activities.

CEO Lee Hoyeon was not able to run the company himself beginning March of 2010, and KARA’s Japanese achievements were made five months later in August. DSP Media has done all they can in supporting and preparing KARA’s Japanese advancement.

Regarding the income distribution claims made by Nicole’s mother and their lawyers, the information they revealed was distorted and is a complete misunderstanding. Income was distributed in a manner that was most profitable to the KARA members, and unlike what they claimed, every employee was paid at the same time the moment profits were received.

They also claimed that DSP used its stature to force unwanted schedules and activities, but this is also a baseless claim. This is a claim that only defames the company employees who have worked their hardest to raise KARA as one of Korea’s top groups and leaders of the Hallyu wave.

And regarding speculations from another report about a competing agency attempting to persuade their parents and lawyers to terminate the girls’ contract with DSP, we ask that they stop such actions immediately. Should such requests be made repeatedly, we will make sure that they are met with legal consequences.

As the company that has poured their sweat and effort into creating who KARA is today, we hope that such issues are no longer exaggerated. Should there be issues between both parties, adjustments and reconciliation should be the appropriate step in continuing to promote themselves as a representative girl group of Korea.”

Regarding news of Hara staying with DSP Media, representatives continued, “Hara has decided not to comply with the terminations she submitted earlier today with the other members.” The possibility of further changes in the remaining three contracts is now at center stage.

As for their Japanese drama, “URAKARA” which is now facing an uncertain future, they stated, “They’ve already filmed four episodes before this so we have about three weeks of time left. We are looking forward to drawing a positive decision with the KARA members before then.”

2nd official statement from Landmark and KARA

Seungyeon, Hara, Jiyoung and Nicole, the 4 out of 5 members of KARA, previously released a statement regarding their decision to leave their management company, DSP Media. Since then, DSP has released an official statement about the issue in which they argued against some of the four members’ points. Now that Goo Hara changed her mind to return to DSP, the remaining three members decided to press on with their offense and released another statement through Landmark, their legal representatives.

Below is the second statement released by Landmark;

The loss of faith in our company is what hurts us the most!

The members of KARA and DSP Media began to lose trust in one another ever since the change in DSP’s top management which occurred in March 2010. This is due to the fact that the members of the new management, who lacked professional knowledge, failed to provide proper management for KARA. The current executive director of DSP Media is the wife of Mr. Lee Ho Yeon, the ex-director who is currently ill. She has never worked in the entertainment management industry before; and so far, she has only been concerned about DSP’s profits and the health of DSP. She failed to build a trusting relationship with the members of KARA as she disregarded situations and the growth potential of the members.

The contract turned into a registration form!

The members of KARA signed the contract for their work in Japan under the knowledge that it was a simple registration form. The members and the parents were told that the contract, which was in Japanese, was a form for simply registering as a music artist in Japan. This made them sign the contract without knowing that they were signing a contract, and when they asked for a copy of the contract after the fact, a DSP employee declined their request as the contract was not to be released outside of the company.

The company had no rights to make deals in Japan!

The executive director of DSP Japan, the company in charge of KARA’s work in Japan, is the same person as the original DSP executive director (wife of Lee Ho Yeon). The company removed part of the earnings as a share of DSP Japan, and then paid the members with a percentage of the remaining portion. This means that the same manager, who owns both companies, cut KARA’s share of the earnings through a transaction out of formality, which resulted in KARA getting taxed twice by the company. According to their contract with DSP, KARA members had their rights violated by this action.

Karaya is owned by the executive director and his family!

Karaya is an online clothing store for which three members of KARA (Gyuri, Hara and Jiyoung) work as models. It is owned by the current executive director of DSP Media, and other managerial positions are held by the director’s family members, which clearly shows that this is another scheme to profit from the KARA members. Karaya also made the members wear clothing with the inappropriate line “BEST IN FIVE” on it then posted the photos on its website, which not only disregarded the reputation of the members, especially Jiyoung who is a minor, but also resulted in heavy complaints from KARA’s fans. This action was a clear display of how DSP disregards the reputation or profit of the artists and is only concerned about the profits of itself.

http://www.allkpop.com/2011/01/2nd-official-statement-from-landmark-and-kara#disqus_thread

DSP Media addresses KARA fans in its 2nd official statement

Yesterday, KARA’s Seungyeon, Hara, Jiyoung and Nicole released a statement regarding their decision to leave their management company, DSP Media. DSP Media released an official statement responding to the issue, in which they argued against some of the four members’ points.

On January 20th, DSP Media released a second statement, but instead of providing yet another round of clarifications, the statement was a mere request for patience from fans.

The document reads:

“Hello, this is DSP Media.

We believe that there must be a lot of people currently feeling confused over the reports being made by the media regarding the termination of KARA’s exclusive contracts.

First of all, we would like to deeply apologize for creating such confusion and concerns.

About five years have passed since KARA first began promoting themselves and met with their fanclub, Kamilia. We will be working our hardest in order to make sure that the absolute support and love that Kamilias share with KARA, through all the joys and hardships, do not go waste.

We request that you extend your love and support once more to the five members of KARA, who are undergoing more difficulties through this ordeal than anyone else.

Thank you.”

KARA’s Nicole, Seungyeon, & Jiyoung’s parents reveal their meeting

The parents of KARA’s Nicole, Seungyeon, and Jiyoung are currently preparing to release statements on the hardships their daughters were forced to endure, as well as details regarding the alleged irrational income distribution by DSP Media.

The parents met in an emergency meeting on the afternoon of January 19th and revealed that representatives of DSP were trying to meet with each of the members in hopes for reconciliation. Unfortunately, the parents revealed that it would be impossible for them to cancel their decision to terminate their contracts.

In an interview with Newsen, they claimed, “Right until the girls declared that they would be parting ways with the company, they continuously asked for clear and transparent income balances, as well as communication, but DSP refused the requests. Why else do you think they would leave the company that raised them into who they are?”

The parents claimed that they requested for documents regarding the income the girls brought in in Japan, but the company delayed the sharing of such information with excuses such as, “There’s nothing balanced yet” and “Please wait until the appropriate time.“ When an opportunity for communication was finally opened, the company brought out balance documents that were difficult to understand, deepending the distrust between the two parties.

One member’s parents exclaimed, “Is such a contract that only gives $3,000 per person for dancing the ‘butt dance’ in Japan fair?“ They also revealed that the girls were put in saunas to sleep because of their busy drama filmings.

Another continued, “KARA released ‘Jumping‘ late last year, but there were barely any schedules for their Korean fans, and DSP Japan were busy working the girls to film ‘URAKARA‘ for their own profits. There were a lot of unexplainable circumstances, such as the girls being put to sleep in a sauna one night.”

All three parents exclaimed, “The company is prospering with the income that is being made, while the kids are getting bloody noses from fatigue. This reality cannot continue.”

Regarding members Park Gyuri and Goo Hara, who both are not taking part in the lawsuit, the parents revealed that Gyuri’s parents were “walking a different path from the other girls since three months ago,” as Gyuri’s parents failed to show up at a parental meeting held last November.

Asked about the rumors of another entertainment agency offering the girls better contracts, they revealed, “We can’t say anything, as the parents don’t discuss such internal things. What we’re sure is that the three members will not be able to repair their relationship with DSP.”

Following Goo Hara, who previously canceled her contract termination, it seems that the possibility of Han Seungyeon reversing her decision is high.

A representative of DSP Media spoke with TV Report on January 20th and stated, “There’s a possibility of one of the three members that filed for contract terminations returning, so we are trying not to let go of the hope. Yesterday, we were planning to meet with another member right after Goo Hara to discuss with, but we weren’t able to reach contact so we couldn’t. Fortunately, we will be meeting again, and that member is Han Seungyeon.”

He continued, “Yesterday, Goo Hara and Han Seungyeon did not even know that they even filed for contract terminations and were extremely shocked with the news. The members may have discussed the issue for a while, but we don’t think they knew that it would be turned into a legal matter so quickly

KARA’s Seungyeon’s father believes all five should remain together

The father of KARA’s Han Seungyeon revealed that he didn’t want his daughter’s group to disband through an interview on January 20th.

Reporters of TV Report visited his home in order to hear his side of the story, and although he refused the interview at first, he later agreed and stated, “First of all, although I knew that talks regarding their contracts were going on, I did not think that the issue would escalate to this level. Seungyeon has told me from time to time that she was tired, but I didn’t think much of it.”

He continued, “I received a phone call from Seungyeon on the 19th and all she did was cry. I think it was because things weren’t developing the way she had thought at first, and now that the issue is out of her hands, she was afraid to find a way to overcome it.”

When asked what he thought the members’ biggest problems were with DSP Media, he responded, “There’s a lot, but I think the main is that there’s no order. As much as KARA is being acknowledged for their efforts, the support isn’t following through.”

He further explained that the company would spontaneously schedule a B-level activity, and give up an A-level activity in order to fulfill their appearance on the B-level activity.

He also stated that the lawsuit is not because of ‘money problems’ or the rumors regarding a new agency offering them better contracts. Han explained, “I don’t want to discuss monetary issues right now, as it isn’t even the proper time for that. If DSP is unjust, I’d rather they just end their contract as opposed to move to another agency. It’s something that cannot happen.”

Han expressed his concerns for Kamilias, KARA’s fanbase, by stating, “How can a singer exist without fans? What’s most disappointing is that the members think importantly of their fans, but they’re receiving criticisms saying that they’ve lost their loyalty. I am unsure as to how to clarify that.”

He continued, “I once told Seungyeon to give up the chaotic entertainment industry and to just go back to studying. Whatever path is right, and whatever decision is the best, I just hope that the issue is resolved with wisdom.”

When asked what he thought the ‘right path’ was, he answered, “Doesn’t everyone know what the right path is? It’s for all five members to remain together. A lot of people compare the case to TVXQ, but KARA is still a beginner. Whether they stay together or leave, I don’t think it’s right to promote as separate groups. Whatever the case, I believe that they should remain together.”

Han concluded, “I think the priority right now is to figure out what exactly is the problem, and whether it’s something that can be fixed. I need to meet with the other parents to hear what they think. No matter what someone does, bringing something to a successful conclusion is a must, and as a parent, that is what’s most disappointing.”

Source: TV Report

Following Goo Hara, who previously canceled her contract termination, it seems that the possibility of Han Seungyeon reversing her decision is high.

A representative of DSP Media spoke with TV Report on January 20th and stated, “There’s a possibility of one of the three members that filed for contract terminations returning, so we are trying not to let go of the hope. Yesterday, we were planning to meet with another member right after Goo Hara to discuss with, but we weren’t able to reach contact so we couldn’t. Fortunately, we will be meeting again, and that member is Han Seungyeon.”

He continued, “Yesterday, Goo Hara and Han Seungyeon did not even know that they even filed for contract terminations and were extremely shocked with the news. The members may have discussed the issue for a while, but we don’t think they knew that it would be turned into a legal matter so quickly

http://www.allkpop.com/2011/01/karas-seungyeon-to-withdraw-contract-termination-request

DSP Media refutes Landmark’s claims

DSP Media released another official statement refuting the claims made by representatives of KARA’s Nicole, Seungyeon, and Jiyoung.

On January 20th, they stated:

“We are making this announcement due to the second statement released by Landmark on January 19th. Their statement distorted the truth, and we regard it as a matter of pity.

The claim about DSP Media fooling the members into signing exclusive contracts by having them sign what they believed were Japanese artist registration forms is absolutely groundless. We brought together the parents in a meeting and provided them with the original copies of the consent forms in Japanese, along with a translated document.

In the case of Nicole’s mother, she personally confirmed the content of both the original copy and the translated copy before signing her name under the original Japanese copy, complying with the clause, ‘I am signing my name in full understanding of the translated copy. I do not have responsibility over content that does not match the original.’

They completely understood the content of the contract before signing, making their original claim a distortion of the truth.

On their claims over how shopping mall, ‘Karaya,’ is being run by three members of KARA, this, once again, is groundless. When we first offered the members to take part in the shopping mall, we listened to their opinions and respected their decision. Three members accepted the offer, proving that their accusations of exploiting members of KARA for profit is not the truth.

As for the income distribution, the KARA members receive 80% of the profits made by the company through the shopping mall. Regarding the members’ putting their reputations at risk by modeling shirts featuring profanity, that act was not discussed with DSP Media prior to its run, which forced us to aggressively lodge complaints until we eventually received a confirmation document preventing the recurrence of such an event.

We hope that they restrict the reporting of distorted information, and we hope that the issue does not spread into anything bigger. Should there be issues between both parties, adjustments and reconciliation should be the appropriate step in continuing to promote themselves as a representative girl group of Korea.”

KARA fans ask Seungyeon to look after KARA once more

Ever since the group debuted, KARA’s Seungyeon is known amongst fans as the “protector” of the group. Because of the controversial contract termination issue, fans are fearing that the group may split up, and so they’re asking Seungyeon to look after KARA once more.

Many are posting pleas to Seungyeon on various KARA boards, requesting that she bring the group together.

Fans have posted, “There is no way Han Seungyeon will leave the team,” “Seungyeon will look after KARA, just as she’s done all these years,” and “I believe in Seungyeon.”

Reportedly, Seungyeon responded with a comforting message: “KARA must be 5.”

DSP Media responds to accusations regarding members sleeping in saunas

It’s been reported that all five members of KARA are planning to sit down together and discuss the future of the group.

On January 20th, a representative of the company stated, “The members, including Goo Hara, will meet tonight to discuss the current situation. Goo Hara said, “I will meet with the members and find a way to reach a solution.” Ever since the rise of the situation, none of the members have been able to meet at one place for a discussion. Wouldn’t there be a breakthrough if the members talked face-to-face? Whatever happens, KARA will continue.”

Ever since Landmark revealed that Goo Hara, Han Seungyeon, Kang Jiyoung and Nicole were moving to terminate their contracts, the four members have been separated due to their personal activities. Han Seungyeon and Goo Hara had just returned to Korea from recording a New Year’s special program for SBS in Thailand, while Nicole was shooting SBS’s “Heroes“. Meanwhile, Kang Ji Young and Park Gyuri were said to have been at their own homes at the time of the notification release.

Upon arriving at Incheon Airport, Goo Hara received a phone call regarding the urgent situation and her face stiffened immediately.

It was reported that the member soon headed to the company office in Banpo, Seoul. “Goo Hara found us at the agency building on January 19th and expressed, “There was a misunderstanding. I didn’t know about any concrete details.” She came back again on the 20th and expressed her frustration, as she said, “I don’t know why this situation is turning into something different to what we really think.” The members themselves insisted to sleep at the sauna because it was too much of a hassle to go back to their dorms, so she was disappointed to see reports about the company mistreating them, amongst many other distorted facts.”

The company continued, “It’s really frustrating to read about us making the members sleep at saunas. The members said that they wanted to sleep there, but the manager tried to stop them because there were too many people. We understand that they underwent continuous filming. They’re making people think that the members are wandering from sauna to sauna without a dorm to stay in. In comparison to other groups, KARA is treated comfortably, and are even driven around in two exclusive vans.”

KARA’s Hara and Gyuri: “Our team cannot break up.”

It seems that KARA is still bent on staying together, as it’s being reported that Hara and Gyuri are attempting to convince the other members to return to DSP Media. The two have apparently expressed, “Our team cannot break up.”

A representative stated, “Hara and Gyuri both contacted the other members and told them that the team could/should not break up. [if we do], we’ll all fail together. I believe they’re trying to convince the other members by stressing the importance of staying as a group.”

A staff member of DSP stated, “If one member moves agencies, it’s highly likely that the others will reset contracts as well. They’re continuing to explain the misunderstandings.”

Producers of KARA’s songs plead to fans

Music producers who have been working with KARA recently came forth in a plea to keep believing in KARA as five members.

Han Jae Ho, the producer of ‘Pretty Girl’, ‘Mister’, and ‘Lupin‘, recently tweeted on January 21st, “I’ve been with them ever since the five members were first born as KARA, to when they were breastfed and started walking on two feet.. till when they flew up into the sky. When they didn’t even get sleep themselves, they’d always ask, “Is someone okay?” and “Is unnie okay?”, and always looking out for each other.”

He continued, “When they suffered hardships and gained rewards together, they would sometimes fight and forgive each other, that’s how they came to understand each other and become what KARA is today.”

“You see, KARA are foolish friends who think their position in the present time is nothing, who worry that they’ll ruin the group because they didn’t do a good job at something.”

“They’re foolish friends who are scared of bad reports, but they’re also intelligent friends who believe that KARA can’t be if they’re all separated. Please give KARA strength so they can be together. The distortions that are hurting both the company and the members are disdainful.”

Song Soo Yeon, a lyricist who helped in producing some of KARA’s hit songs, also stated, “The five babies who always took care of each other and laughed together.. Knowing that they are the most beautiful when they’re five, I will always support KARA as five members. I’d like it if these innocent kids would not be hurt from the media’s editing and manipulations.”

Singer Eueryn recently tweeted, “The biggest reason that makes you want to take care of KARA is the way they’re all so kind, humble, and sincere. Please don’t hurt these five kind children by refraining from speculating and keep hoping and believing that they can all come together to sing sweet melodies once again.”

updated by: Icyheart/Emcee/Dreamgal_91@KH

News taken from: allkpop

UGH! I just hope that even if they leave DSP they can stay as a group. Can Gyuri please go along with them? Or can she please just work with them as her being in DSP and Nicole, Hara, Seungyeon, Jiyoung have a different group.

Omg... This is like the worst morning ever. Zzz...

Man i really dun want kara to disband! :(

I hope its still possible to repair the situation!!

I dun really care if kara splits from dsp, as long as they stay together

Trust is the most important aspect of a relationship between an agency and its artist, but the agency has been using KARA as a way to make money.

They could have definitely worded this a lot differently. I mean that's what an employee is supposed to do, help a company make money.

Representatives of DSP Media commented,

First Lee Hyori, then SS501 and now KARA? seriously DSP should do some soul searching. At the rate theyre going theyre going to start losing money. With Kara's their biggest money maker gone now. Way to go DSP. I really hope the 5 of them will stick together through this. I dont want them to end up like TVXQ and JYJ :crying:

Gyuri: "...but all I want to do is be with the KARA members right now. That is the proper path."

This shines some light. Even if they didn't tell her, she still would rather be with her members of Kara. As I said before that if they do split from DSP...they have to be together.

I'm at a loss for words. Don't really know what to say, except I'll be waiting for official statements from both kara members and DSP entertainment. I just hope that whatever the outcome is, KARA stays intact.

Edited by конакu

hopefully GyuRi's find out will mean they'll stay 5. with or without DSP.

this got surprisingly easier to handle after reading what everyone here has to say, though. i cried at first when i read the article, but Kamilia has made me feel stronger.

Edited by Jealousy

Gyuri: "...but all I want to do is be with the KARA members right now. That is the proper path."

This shines some light. Even if they didn't tell her, she still would rather be with her members of Kara. As I said before that if they do split from DSP...they have to be together.

I think that Gyuri will probably part with DPS cuz like what she said, she wants to be with her KARA members. So it would just be better if they all left as a group, but let's see first what will happen.

D: I've been watching KARA for so long! I don't wanna see them split up... I understand it's hard to work so much, but... GAH! I don't know what to think... T.T