[2011.01.19] KARA

icyheart

Omo. Omo. What am I supposed to do?

My love for KARA has grown so much the past year.

I don't want it to end like this.

This article doesn't say if KARA will split, but Gyuri doesn't take part of the lawsuit.

I wonder why she didn't know...

This is a hard moment for KARA. A hard moment for myself.

I hope Gyuri and the other members are not in a conflict.

No matter what happens, I hope KARA remains the same.

Please, God. Please.

They are my sunshine. They made me believe in true friendship...

when i saw the news this morning i really couldn't believe it either. right now kara is so popular and i honestly thought the members were have the times of their lives. but thinking back now, i think there were many moments showing how tired the girls were during their schedules.

but what im more curious about now is their agency. after what happened with ss501 and now kara, i think a lot of people must be thinking what is going on in their agency when two of their biggest groups want to leave. i dont want to put the blame on the agency, but they seem to be the common issue for kara and ss501.

anyway, i do hope the members can stay together. if they cant stand dsp entertainment, then i hope they can find an agency who will properly care for them. with their current popularity i dont think that should be a problem though.

This is horrible news! =(

Just hope in the heart of Gyuri, she follows Kara & hope they don't break up like SS501 did.

It's only the beginning, and I hope nothing but the best for the girls, Gyuri & the company.

Edited by K-Pop Nerd!

I'm really surprised, but I guess I shouldn't be. Entertainment companies are greedy pigs.

It's crazy that Gyuri was unaware of this though. I'm not naive enough to believe that all idols are super-best-friends-forever and would never do anything to hurt one another, but Gyuri's an original member of their group and someone they've lived and worked beside for years. I really hope it's truthfully a misunderstanding or something and they'll all end up leaving together. I hope.

I don't care if they stay or leave DSP. I just want them to be together. T_T

This is so unexpected. Why didn't they tell Gyuri? Gyuri probably feels betrayed right now. I hope the reach some sort of compromise between them and between the company.

there's another problem

http://www.allkpop.com/2011/01/dsp-media-files-to-trademark-karas-name

that means they should change their name if they have to leave dsp right?

or in worst condition Kara will contain just Gyuri herself??

Probably not, as application for trademarks require a very long time to process and usually very hard to get approved. Though I'm not sure that's the case in Korea :confused1:

This all seems very strange and sudden. I know they've been working very hard, but there must have been something that took them over the edge very suddenly. And it's also very weird that Gyuri was not included.

I was on their Twitter, and Nicole, JiYoung, and Gyuri all seemed to be tweeting happily and casually while all this is going on.

i just read this not even twenty minutes ago.

i dont even know what to think.

i'm like..pissed, angry, hurt..askldjga.

frikken dsp! i blame them, i sort of new SOMETHING like this was going to happen.

if the four leave. hopefully kara would still be kara with the current five of them.

and gyul..she's the leader, how does she not know? i'm not angry at her or anything..but man.

and it must be pretty serious considering how the parents are involved and its been going on for what..two months?! what the hell..omg.

if something happens..im never listening to kpop girl groups again.

kara fighting! <3 us kamilia will support you along the way <3

I don't understand either. They decided to leave DSP. I support them whatever they do. But how can Gyuri not know? They are so close to each other. And 2 months discussing without Gyuri... Sunghee once kept silent to Gyuri, Seungyeon and Nicole... and the 3 were hurt so much. I can't believe Seungyeon and Nicole will do that again to Gyuri. They understand the pain :crying:

This news really ruined my day. Hell i think its gonna ruin my month. This is so sudden and 9814nfsuianfs waking up to this news is just not right. I really hope they'll get through it and stay together :( Damn it.. this is so depressing gah.

I wonder what DSP have done wrong? If they are going to leave DSP, what will happen to Gyuri? I'm sure Gyuri's faith and loyalty to DSP is strong. And now, DSP is getting the trademark for KARA so if this continues, they will not able to use KARA anymore! Urghhhhh! I don't know why is this happening! I hope they will fix it right away...

I can't stand seeing another version of JYJ again!