[2011.01.19] KARA

icyheart

Wats gonna happen to gyuri? Poor her stuck in between everyone. What's dsp gonna do now? I think they're coming out wit a new boy band. But who's gonna be the breadwinner now. Cuz I don't think rainbow gets a lot of money. They're not as popular no offense. So in theory they're relying on longterm investments?!

You all need to sit down, stop pointing fingers, and realize that no one knows what's going on except for maybe the girl's parents. A lot of things happened behind the scenes and I seriously doubt all five are well informed on the situation - their schedule for the path two months makes it impossible for any of them to directly participate in the formation of the lawsuit, and the time that this was announced (when Seungyeon/Hara are abroad, when the members are separated, heck, one day after Jiyoung's birthday) is simply too suspicious.

At this point, don't even go there with the "I'm standing by XXX!" No sides have been taken. If you feel sh1tty, can you even imagine how the girls themselves feel? Are we fans? Then either send encouragement and pray or just sit still and don't do things that could worsen the situation. Pretend the girls can read all of these comments - if you are uncomfortable with them reading what you are writing, then give it a second glance.

Currently I could care less about how this is going to affect their future, the money, the lawsuit, the road ahead. I'm worried about now. I want to know that they are ok, that they are emotionally supported and surrounded by friends, and that hopefully they can talk together. I trust them. I trust that these five will have the insight to make the best decisions. What else are we to do at this point?

Fandom, it's time to show your strength like you've never had, because they've never needed us more. Don't fracture and split at the crucial hours. Their world is falling apart. We have to remain the only solid walls they can shelter behind.

This just ruined my day.

I wish I could be naive and say that Gyuri will choose Kara and be with them forever.

If only...if only I could be so naive.

Then maybe I will actually be able to SLEEP tonight.

But unfortunately, the reality is that this isn't just about Gyuri and the four members anymore. This issue involves Kara + DSP CEO + DSP representatives + shareholders + moms + dads + siblings + relatives.

I am concerned for Gyuri more than anything and anyone else. She has no one to comfort her, and because of what her mother said, Gyuri is forced to choose sides. And the sad part is, whichever side she chooses will be perceived as a "betrayal" to the other.

After the news came out, I heard some people bashing Gyuri just because they support the other four members. You think Gyuri wants this? You think she wants to be put in this awkward situation? Stop assuming stuff like how the other four members don't like her or whatever. Get your heads straight. You think the bond they share from working, sleeping, eating and laughing together for 3 years can all of a sudden be cut like that? If you do, then why the heck did you become a Kamillia in the first place?

And I can't believe some people were saying how the four members are greedy. GREEDY? Even if you have a heart of gold, I doubt you can accept getting paid less than 1% of what you made. These people need to think in Kara's shoes. Besides, the full story has not been revealed yet.

You know who I support?

KARA

And frankly, I could care less about the company representatives or the parents. I could also care less about what they think and their opinions. Yes, I know the parents are caring and just want the best for their daughters. But are both sides REALLY helping their daughters out?

The way I see it is...

Gyuri has two paths to choose from. The sad reality is, no matter which one she chooses, all hell will break out. And the even more unfortunate thing is, Gyuri WILL GET HURT. It's unavoidable for her now. Which SUCKS for her and also SUCKS for me because if it wasn't for Gyuri and Kara, I would have never gotten into KPOP.

That's my rant.

omg,THIS IS BAD. I WENT TO WORK TODAY, OPENED MY COM, and bam, I saw this news..I thought it was a joke. I mean everything was going so smoothly for them, how could this suddenly have happened? But then, calm down and think about it, we do know that something was going wrong, after all, gyuri HAD INSOMNIA FOR almost 1 year due to her tight schedule. I just hope this is a bad dream, that everyone will wake up from. I think taking sides and bashing other members are not helpful at all, given that WE do not know the full story at all. Love all members like you love your bias, KARA is only KARA with all its members.

oh please - Gyuri is the most in a disadvantage here. They chose to leave and go with the lawyers' proceedings without telling her. And bringing a strong heart story does not add any weight to your argument. We saw how Jiyoung responded to that story, she was even the one who continued about it and provided details.

I'll stand by Gyuri. With all the FACTS that have been provided as of now from both sides, I stand by Gyuri. She created the name KARA, she was an amazing leader. It is saddened that the members did not return back her honesty before bringing agreeing with the lawsuit. Yep, standing by Gyuri. I know DSP is a crazy agency but I think just the way things went down, their relationship must have taken a strong and perhaps irreparable hit...Well, Gyuri it is and will be...

ok i was wrong on the idea about gyuri. but I don't really believed that gyuri did not know about this. so far i read all the articles, the japanese company asked gyuri mother before they asked the other 4 members parents and unless gyuri mother did not tell her i surely would think the other 4 wouldive told gyuri. so in my opinion the decision was made by the parents and the parents made the other 4 members agree to so. i mean jiyoung just became 17 do you really think a 17 year old girl thought of going to another company just because she was not getting big money?

GOD DAM* IT!!!

DSP DONE IT AGAIN!!!

WHAT THE F***!

and again, WTF with the 85% to distributor n only 15% to DSP???

its like the worst and most obvious business fraud!

korean artist should amend that rule!!!!

and the US$3000 each for the girls is definitely not right!

DSP got like US$ 2.7 million (around that much), and the worst ration would be the girls got 20% of that and if they divided by 5, they should at least get US$ 100,000 each!

this thing coz dispute definitely!

even though its sad if it because of money, in the end, the girls should receive what they earned!

i agreed with leyuen!

jiyoung wouldnt be able to think like that unless influenced by outside party!

the girls have been surviving all this time!

well, the addition of work on top of already tight schedules is uncalled for but it will be eventually meted out once it causes problems for the girls.

i believe the parents shouldnt get involved too much in this matter as the girls have already passed the legal age n they can definitely guide jiyoung for the best!

F*** those that suck on other people's blood n sweat!

i hope there will be absolute understanding between KARA, DSP, the parents and everyone else.

dont want KARA to disband just like others...

KARA FTW!

Edited by totomoyo

I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS................

SUCH A NIGHTMARE !!!!!!

PLZZZZ, I HOPE IT'S JUST A LIAR. :crying::crying: :crying:

TOMORROW EVERYTHING WILL BE ALRIGHT, ISN'T IT ?????????

it would if DSP promises to inform them of their schedules before hand, and that the members of kara are being paid of what they deserve, and that the reject the contract from the japanese company. but even so Kara's mothers excluding Gyuri's already submitted a lawsuit, so even if the 4 kara members stop the lawsuit do you think DSP will still be friendly?

I still believe that this is the decision of kara's parents, not themselves. They still worked like normal: Hara & Seungyeon just back from Thailand and was surrounded by the reporters. There's no way they let things like that and no way they did that to Gyuri. And the girls are so young, I don't think the money plays that important role in their life. If it's because of the schedule - without discussing, I understand. But I still support them no matter what.

KARA We're with you!

Gyuri believes Kara should stay together + will continue activities

Found this article while im surfing ard facebook ...I was really shocked when i get to know this news..What happened? It happen so fast..Till now i cant believe it..

"Gyuri has spoken up to say that she believes it's best for Kara to stay together, and that she will protect Kara until the end."

I trust Gyul Leader..Hope they stay united & gets to settle this calmly..

Ahhhh...I really hate DSP!!! You make the girls work so hard & yet not appreciating it..But i do wonder its themselves or their mums decision to split or file a lawsuit..??

Whatever it is ...i never wanna see KARA going 4:1..they are at the peak ...HWaiting KARA!! PArk gyuri stay strong..we know you are the best!

Edited by Liza

Honestly, all I want for KARA is their happiness. If leaving DSP will make them happier, then I'm not against it. But really, making $18 million and earning only $3000 dollars per person is unacceptable. They worked so hard, but what do they get in the end? A scrap of nothing compared to the amount they should've earned. I just hope they stay strong together and for Gyuri to pull through and protect the members.

<3

kara hope they stay 5together gyuri comeback with the girls please

and some jyj fans said if kara support jyj we will support the

Edited by red4summer
removed the "praise". be polite.

They just recently have had consecutive success in Japan, and this is happening :( I hope they have a back-up plan on this whole situation. I really hope that even if they leave, they'll still be together debuting as another group. But sadly, KARA is known already in Japan as KARA. I wonder what'll happen if they debut in another name? D:

wth man! DSP is letting one of the best things that ever happen to them walk away!!!! I love KARA too much!!!

What is wrong with the Korean Entertainment these days? SM lost DBSK one of the best, DSP lost SS501 and now KARA? This isn't about KARA wanting money, they want fairness. Their fair share!