[2011.01.19] KARA

icyheart

I really couldn't believe this when i heard it. KARA was the last person, i would think who would file a lawsuit between DSP. This is so not happen, it can't happen. I don't want the girls to disband, or because like jyj. It like it totally jyj situation, just hope that the girls come out of this with 5 members, and the name KARA

Nicely said... :crying:

The following article is about how the five girl's dreams are being stomped on by the adults fighting each other for money and control... Somehow this makes me feel so sad for them... :crying::(

http://www.mydaily.co.kr/news/read.html?newsid=201101191700531110

*edited*

Kara's netizen fans removed the group's name (in blue on the map after the link) from the map of the idol kingdoms and replace it with IU's name. Even the fans gave up hope.

http://www.hankyung.com/news/app/newsview.php?aid=201101206297l&sid=0107&nid=007&ltype=1

Edited by beatnix

Are You serirous? It Is sure almost like another TVXQ T____T I know Kara CANNOT! Break up right now T__T It's going to make me go Michjeo!! No!!! But if they do put into two differnt groups i'll still support them ^__^ WHY IS IT LIKE THIS? Well 8,000 and they make milloins is like WAY CHEAT.. It is right for Kara to be Like..Not liking or disagreing and refusing with this DSP/DPS company thingy T__T This topic sure makes me cry.. Every thing that happends I'm with gyuri who still wants kara to be togeter.. AHH!! The cpmpnay sholdn't even have to force Kara.. KARA FIGHTING! :mellow:

Edited by Momo_

I think that Gyuri knew that some of the parents were having issues with the pay and workload, but I don't think she thought it would lead to all of this.

The following article is about how Goo Hara is being considered a savior by the netizens. She stated that she could never betray the CEO Lee Ho Yeon while he was hospitalized. Hara is grateful that DSP plucked her out and made her a star. Netizens are also getting behind Gyuri and Hara's decision stating that it is a noble and loyal act. Netizens are also scrutinizing, and turning their backs on Nicole, Seungyeon, and Jiyoung's decisions to part ways for selfish reasons.

http://www.asiae.co.kr/news/view.htm?sec=ent1&idxno=2011011921201517553

thanks for the news, beatnix, it is more clear now, hm... let's just pray together that all of these "kpop-thrope" will be clear soon...

KARA Fighting, Kamilia Fighting, Everyone Fighting!!

*edited*

Kara's netizen fans removed the group's name (in blue on the map after the link) from the map of the idol kingdoms and replace it with IU's name. Even the fans gave up hope.

http://www.hankyung.com/news/app/newsview.php?aid=201101206297l&sid=0107&nid=007&ltype=1

THAT is depressing.......... Damn... I hope things at least work out for the 5 girls themselves... Thanks for the news!

Edited by checarlos87

We should continue to believe that the outcome satisfactory! That's what loyal fans do. Unlike those that already replaced their names on the map. :thumbdown:

It's actually a silent protest by the fans... It's their way of saying that Kara doesn't exist without the five members...

Thanks for the info, beatnix... I'm really hoping they stay together, but at the same time, I'm preparing myself for the worst possible outcome - the end of Kara. That way I won't feel like crying when the final decision is announced. Sigh... But either way, this has tarnished their image and the only ones to blame are the all the greedy people in this for the money. No one ever considered the girls' feelings. Especially not my Gyul's... -sniffle-

It's actually a silent protest by the fans... It's their way of saying that Kara doesn't exist without the five members...

If I'm not mistaken "카라의 일부 멤버가 소속사에 계약 해지를 통보한 가운데, 현제 상황을 풍자한 게시물이 눈길을 끌고 있다." translates to: "In the midst of the announcement of part of Kara's termination of their contract, a particular Internet post parodying the situation is generating a lot of attention."

...which means that the map is actually made as a way to make fun of Kara's breakup. :touched:

Edited by checarlos87

The only ones who can fix this royal mess are the girls themselves. They have got to do something fast for it seems the situation is getting out of their control.

First they have to decide if they want to remain together, which I hope they do, and then move in the direction

that suits them better, whatever that might be. Only if they act together as a group, ALL FIVE OF THEM, a solution can be found. Not the lawyers or the families or the companies can solve this without the active participation of all five girls.

Yes, there seems to be many issues regarding idols groups and their contracts with the companies, but the girls should not throw away all the hard work that has brought them to this point in their career. They have endured so much all these years and if they give up now then it'll be all for nothing. THEY ARE REACHING THE TOP OF THEIR POPULARITY, at least in Japan.

So,now is the moment for cooler heads to prevail. Giury has ALWAYS step up to the challenges. Her calmness is needed now more than ever. Let's hope that is the case now.

If I'm not mistaken "카라의 일부 멤버가 소속사에 계약 해지를 통보한 가운데, 현제 상황을 풍자한 게시물이 눈길을 끌고 있다." translates to: "In the midst of the announcement of part of Kara's termination of their contract, a particular Internet post parodying the situation is generating a lot of attention."

...which means that the map is actually made as a way to make fun of Kara's breakup.

The following means "five people of Kara mean something" "Return Kara to what they were"

"5명이어야 카라라는 의미가 있다" "카라를 원래대로 되돌려 달라"며 안타까움을 표현하고 있다.

All this is too shocking at first :( I thought it may have been a technical issue with scheduling, but ... it just happens to be all about the money. Parents have placed a lot of pressure on KARA, too. I definitely agree that all of them should stay together and resolve this for not only for us Kamilias, but also for their own good. It made me so sad how KARA's breaking up, especially when I'm watching how good they all are with each other in Urakara X(

The following means "five people of Kara mean something" "Return Kara to what they were"

"5명이어야 카라라는 의미가 있다" "카라를 원래대로 되돌려 달라"며 안타까움을 표현하고 있다.

True. Then the news article is written in a confusing way... Thanks!

The following article is about how the five girl's dreams are being stomped on by the adults fighting each other for money and control... Somehow this makes me feel so sad for them... :crying::(

http://www.mydaily.co.kr/news/read.html?newsid=201101191700531110

*edited*

If they gave hope then they're not really KAMILIA, KARA has been trough many problems in the past and they never gave up, WE CAN'T GIVE UP KAMILIA!! If we give up then, all these last things like Gyuri trying to rescue(?) the members and Hara cancelation of her contract termination are in vain, they're not doing these only by themselves, they're doing it for us, if we KAMILIA give up so easily, then we don't deserve the title, as a FAMILIA (family) we have to be together in good and bad ones, that's the way we'll go through this, if fans split, what's the sense of asking KARA back if we give them our backs? haven't we learned anything about them?

also... I want to comment something that I did early in the morning, I'm not Christian or Catholic, devoted or even the praying type, but even so, since I couldn't sleep I went to church, I prayed for them, that it doesn't matter if they stay or not in DSP as long as they save what they showed us, friendship and a caring sense of what family is, and then I let out a small laugh, and said "curious, I'm praying and learned to love the ones I hated the most" when I came back home, Hara had cancelled her contract termination, pray for them if you can, because it seems that it works

so KAMILIA stay together for them!

let's be together KARA and KAMILIA no matter what happens as long as is their decisions, because something that I don't like is that their parents are talking for them, I mean, they have their own thoughs for God's sake! let them speak! I understand their positions as parents but don't destroy what they've achieved

KAMILIA until the end!

Edited by JungGabyRi

Okay. When I first read the headline on Allkpop I thought I was about start screaming. I've found out about the news a little late...

I can't believe that the girls have only been paid $3,000 from DSP after their debut in Japan. They've done so much and been a great influence to both Korea and Japan for the past year. It's must be frustrating for them. I don't think any of us could understand the pain and suffering they've endured with their never-ending schedules. And the fact that the five of them are on different decision lines...Whatever happens, I just wish that it would be worked out between the members without conflict. Fighting for KARA and Kamilia. I hope that Lee Hoyeon is better soon...

I can't believe that the girls have only been paid $3,000 from DSP after their debut in Japan.

DSP claims those US$3,000 are only from a promotion with a convenience store. DSP has not said anything about the amount of money that the girls have been paid from all Japan activities, at least as far as this article is concerned. Whether DSP's words are true or not, we don't know.

Edited by checarlos87

This is the most depressing news I've heard in a long time ;(

I was so looking forward to Kara in 2011 but now... I really don't know what to think. I just hope the girls will continue on as 5, with DSP or not, but until Kara members personally make statements on the situation I'm going to keep hoping that this will turn out well. Now I understand how Cassie's must have felt. But no matter what I'll always support all members of Kara. Kara and Kamilias fighting!~