[2011.01.19] KARA

icyheart

I'm also disappointed in the fact how KARA got taken down from the netizen fans. I'm not even sure if they were fans at all ... Anyways, the money seems kind of horrible too, but this shouldn't be used as an excuse of any kind for anyone. I just want them all to stay just there, all five of them in one group.

SERIOUSLY I'VE NEVER BEEN SO SAD AND DEPRESSED, WE EXIST BECAUSE OF YOU, YOU CAN'T SPLIT.!!!

WE LOVE YOU KARA, PLEASE STAY AS 5, NO MATTER WHAT HAPPENS KAMILIA WILL BE WITH YOU FIVE, BUT STAY AS FIVE PLEASE, WE WILL SUPPORT YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!

KARA THINK OF US, THINK OF YOU... THINK OF KARA, KARA IS A 5 MEMBER GROUP!!!!!

KARA... WE LOVE YOU...

AND WE NEED YOU...

This is indeed a disturbing article, but I will wait for more news before I make any snap judgements.

I never heard any grumblings from Kara members about any of the issues brought up by the news article let alone legal proceedings being filed, not that the general public would be privy to that information.

Let's hope that cooler heads will prevail and no matter what happens Kara stays together regardless of what happens.

I only want the absolute best for them and will always support them no matter what.

Kara Fighting!

THOSE THAT DELETED KARA's name from the MAP, will be dead wrong when they come back stronger than ever!!! I SWEAR!!!

KAMILIAS are gonna be always with you girls, ALWAYS!!!

Just saw something about Kara on the Korean news segment but I don't understand Korean and there weren't any subtitles, the suspense is killing me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

K-A-R-A F-I-G-H-T-I-N-G!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

urhh this is so depressing T.T i dont want kara to disband..they are the first girl group that i loved..knetizens who claimed that they are kamilia that deleted kara's name are not true kamilians..they are so rude!

I thought Nicole's mom moved to Korea along with Nicole? Obviously they don't live together since Nicole is at KARA's dorm but I could swear I've read/heard that Nicole's mom works at/owns a restaurant in Korea.

Hmm, that's possible, and the whole thing is hypothetical anyway (there might not be a another company, but it seems likely... SOMEONE added oil to the initial fire of discontent among the parents (the lawyers are doing it now, but who did it initially, I don't know)...

My friend just ask me if I knew about what happen to Kara and I didn't.

So I came on the forum and read this.

I was so surprise to see that the girls are ending their contracts.

I don't know how the artist are pay or how their schedule are organize, but the girls should do what they want to do.

It would be sad for the girls to break up as a group here and now.

I just hope that KARA and DSP can solve this issue soon, so the girls don't have to deal with all this legal work.

OMG!! no!! Kara please dont split up!! I wonder how come Hara suddenly backed off from the termination contract?!?!

What actually happened?!?! And Guyri please try to hold the group together!! Without full members, Kara wont be Kara anymore, just like how DBSK not DBSK anymore even though they still release albums and stuffs like that!!

SO. WHAT IS REALLY GOING ON HERE NOW? WHO IS AT FAULT? WHAT ARE THEY TRULY FIGHTING OVER? I WANT COMMENTS FROM THE MEMBERS AND NOT UNKNOWN LAWYERS & PARENTS!! :o plleaseeeee stick together. fix the problems. CEO-man do somethinggggg.

Well, as you'd expect, no one is going to accept blame. The lawyers are doing their best to make the situation even worse by making inflammatory remarks, and the others (parents/DSP) are keeping their true thought to themselves. Once the lawyers get involved, sincerity goes out the window. Every word turns into propaganda. The girls, have said something. Gyuri said that she knew nothing about this, and Gu Hara said that she would not go along with the termination (which suggests the parents are the ringleaders, not the girls, who seem to not have known)..

Nicole's mom said that "no parent would put money ahead of their child's happiness... etc."; UFORTUNATELY, Nicole's mom, there are those that would, and do (although, calling such people parents is essentially baseless, so I guess she isn't wrong from that angle, but anyway..).. This isn't just a random comment, it's essentially a reply to the things many have been saying about the parents (that gives me an impression of being part of a wider parent/lawyer campaign, which started with unsuported attacks and inflammatory remarks against the company.. It's interesting how so many of the allegations are essentially old news, and why the parents didn't act at the time. Why only act once the money becomes the problem? And why use those old complaints now? They seemed to be okay with them then... and the allegation of the girls being forced to sign a contract in Japan, without knowing what it was, is particularly interesting. If I'm not wrong, Jiyoung couldn't have signed anything herself (it wouldn't have been binding as she is a minor, so at least her parents would have had to sign it themselves (and if that's the case, on what grounds are they complaining now)?

In short, they're all a bit guilty. DSP, made many mistakes, the last one about the obscene t-shirt slogans was particularly irresponsible, and they surely should think twice before committing the girls to anything, but the parents are not much batter. Their actions are not very well thought out, and greed seems to play some role in all this... all in all, poor girls! they need our support (and I mean support, not attacks on those we perceive to be responsible

Edited by ngah

Following statement by DSP sounds like they optimistic...

“Hello, this is DSP Media.

We believe that there must be a lot of people currently feeling confused over the reports being made by the media regarding the termination of KARA’s exclusive contracts.

First of all, we would like to deeply apologize for creating such confusion and concerns.

About five years have passed since KARA first began promoting themselves and met with their fanclub, Kamilia. We will be working our hardest in order to make sure that the absolute support and love that Kamilias share with KARA, through all the joys and hardships, do not go waste.

We request that you extend your love and support once more to the five members of KARA, who are undergoing more difficulties through this ordeal than anyone else.

Thank you.”

Edited by beatnix

there are no official words from the girl yet

so cross finger all of this will end soon.

we have to trust their sisterhood.

Gyuri is an amazing leader. she will never let anything happen to Kara. that is what i believe.

as their fan we should stay with all of them. not choose which team we want to support because there is no team there is only Kara.

I just read at tumblr and stuff people start to choose team. that is so not right :thumbdown:

I'm so heart broken i want the best for the girls and I'm glad they are fighting

for more money and a better manage of their schedules.

But i cant stop feeling a little betrayed from the girls because both the

girls and us fans know how hard it was and still is for kara, and now that they

are finally being acknowledge as a top group, they decide to split.

I will always support kara and i hope that they think of us fans before they

make their final decision as it will hurt us more if they disband.

Just read the news and so came to make sure here..........

I am........confused, but have decided to keep myself calm about this.

Truth be told, this is so depressing!!!!!!!!!

I want the girls to be happy, but DON'T SEPARATE!!

And really, having read about the cases on TVXQ and Suju's Hangeng, I think the only thing I would believe is when the girls themselves actually say something "live".

Since these things seem to just play into a big messy ball of assumptions.

The following is a comment by one of the parents about their meeting with DSP today...

Looks like it's over... Parents seem very unreasonable considering that all their complaints are about very petty things that could be fixed. I am seriously considering the fact that this is a excuse for the parents to sign the girls to a better paying label.

Asked about the rumors of another entertainment agency offering the girls better contracts, they revealed,