[2011.01.19] KARA

icyheart

The following is a comment by one of the parents about their meeting with DSP today...

Looks like it's over... Parents seem very unreasonable considering that all their complaints are about very petty things that could be fixed. I am seriously considering the fact that this is a excuse for the parents to sign the girls to a better paying label.

Asked about the rumors of another entertainment agency offering the girls better contracts, they revealed,

I guess Gyuri really didn't know because her mother refused any participation in the parents' meetings. That's still so sad that they went through this without telling her of the impending lawsuit...Gee, that's sooo wrong :thumbdown:

I guess Gyuri really didn't know because her mother refused any participation in the parents' meetings. That's still so sad that they went through this without telling her of the impending lawsuit...Gee, that's sooo wrong :thumbdown:

Actually, I think Gyuri's mother not attending the meetings is a sign that Gyuri did know: I believe her mother stopped attending meetings because she disagreed with what the other parents were proposing; if that's the case, then Gyuri knew this was coming. Perhaps she didn't know the exact timing, but I believe she knew.

@ngah and gyuriftw, Nicole's mom has moved back to Seoul and she owns a restaurant, it was shown in the episode of "Taxi" that Kara was on, pretty good one too.

*sigh* this is all so depressing!

Among all girl group, KARA is my fav

i don't think if they split 3:2, Kara is exactly like Kara before

i love KARA because all 5 members

i just wonder why the mom take the lawsuit when they are in the top

it really will effect their popularity when they now in top in Japan.

please, don't break up

i believe in DSP and KARA

i have getting the hurt from SS501 and AST1 splitting, so please no more in DSP

i don't want them turn into HoMin and JYJ.

Please

Actually, I think Gyuri's mother not attending the meetings is a sign that Gyuri did know: I believe her mother stopped attending meetings because she disagreed with what the other parents were proposing; if that's the case, then Gyuri knew this was coming. Perhaps she didn't know the exact timing, but I believe she knew.

or she assumed they would have come to an agreement with DSP rather than the situation escalating and then them filing a lawsuit without mentioning a word about it to her...

gyul is aware of the situation (discussion of concerns 2 months back) but she didn't know that they had come to the (harsh) decision without informing her.

"can't get or buy respect but earn it"

End of an era????

I hope the girls don't split up like DBSK... I wonder why Gyuri decided to stay? Loyalty to DSP?

I suspect because she is the leader she got a bigger compensation. I really hate the ceo's wife. I want to spank her if I see her on the street. hara goo you disappoint me.

Edited by Hwighting!

I suspect because she is the leader she got a bigger compensation. I really hate the ceo's wife. I want to spank her if I see her on the street. hara goo you disappoint me.

what're you saying? earn your respect too.

Possible good ending scenario:

Fire the CEO wife from control;

offer a better contract that will give memebers better compensation, better living, more freetimes;

Members share their view to DSP and their parents

For the sake of their kids, parents accept offers

Continue as Kara

Let all this be a nightmare and wake up as soon as possible

Kamilia STAY STRONG!!!

i cant only hope for the best but i also know that the worst can happen. ive been put of the kara loop ever since they went to japan and just to see the recent news about this whole thing makes ne sick. i just hope everything ends well.

Kara's-seungyeon-to-withdraw-contract-termination-request

So now hammie too ...Thank GOd thou its kinda confusing...Hoping jiyoung will withdraw too ..as arent jiyoung's dad & SY's dad kinda close ?? What confuse me is ..they do not know a thing about this whole case..What are their parents trying to do ??

Come on ...Be positive..We can go thru this safely ..so do KARA ..We aren't this weak right Kamilias'

What saddens me thou ppl are saying it will b hard for nicole to withdraw as her mum is going strong in this lawsuit..Poor her..but then i think her mom is just worrying for her..For me ...no use blaming her mum cos we really dun know what is going on ...shall wait words from d gals..

392452239.jpg

I will wait till the day Kara gets unite!Hwaiting...

I can see that the dispute is not really due to momentary issues.

Of course to say money is not the issue is a total lie after all the girls are working very hard to achieve this

They earned it with sweat and blood!!!

So it is reasonable that they are being rewarded for it because although I do not want it to happen, all good things will eventually come to an END.

In my opinion I think the underlying problem is TRUST!!!

I think DSP has not been entirely truthful about their dealings with KARA

As parents I think they are very concerned that if things do not change they fear that their daughters might be exploited

I believe that all the 5 girls did not want this to happen

Furthermore I do not think it was their intention to take such drastic moves as it has caused a lot of bad publicity

I am certain that the 5 girls have absolutely no desire to split at all

Loyalty and respect are earned. Those who question KARA's loyalty should think again.

Instead of asking if KARA is loyal to DSP???

We should ask if DSP has been loyal to KARA...

I think DSP has been loyal to the MONEY KARA brings...

If DSP has been loyal to KARA I am very sure they would have worked very hard to come to a compromise much earlier and avoided all this mess

So how to solve this problem???

I can see only 2 ways.

Either DSP give KARA a written promise to ensure that the welfare of all 5 members are taken care of and pretend that all this was a bad dream and continue business as usual and both work hard and happily together to achieve world domination

Second...

Is something that I hope will never happen at all

The thought of it hurts me deeply and I am not sure if I can continue my life normally after that.

So I will not even mention it at all and pray hard it will never happen

So KAMILIAS we should all unite and support our 5 girls through this hard time.

NEVER GIVE UP...

HWAITING!!!

really hope this case will end soon with 5 as 1 as the end result

if Ham really cancel her termination contract then there's a big possibility Jing soon will follow, even Nicole if the parents meeting goes smoothly, although with the recent progress DSP seems quite succeed in cornering Landmark, imo its still hard to jump to any conclusion now

no need to start blaming anyone especially their parents...just hope for the best...5 girls back rocking the stage with Kamilias cheering out loud for them

Kara's-seungyeon-to-withdraw-contract-termination-request

So now hammie too ...Thank GOd thou its kinda confusing...Hoping jiyoung will withdraw too ..as arent jiyoung's dad & SY's dad kinda close ?? What confuse me is ..they do not know a thing about this whole case..What are their parents trying to do ??

Come on ...Be positive..We can go thru this safely ..so do KARA ..We aren't this weak right Kamilias'

What saddens me thou ppl are saying it will b hard for nicole to withdraw as her mum is going strong in this lawsuit..Poor her..but then i think her mom is just worrying for her..For me ...no use blaming her mum cos we really dun know what is going on ...shall wait words from d gals..

392452239.jpg

I will wait till the day Kara gets unite!Hwaiting...

OMGOMGOMGOMG, well that article about Seung Yeon most probably withdrawing her termination request has made me so happy I feel an eye-smile coming on. :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

Just wondering if u guys ever think: where exactly are cole n jing now?

I mean theres such a huge issue here and they have not been able to b contacted? I seriously want to believe they are unaware of this situation yet....

N i totally agree with mr han. At this point now we kamilia shd stay n support kara even more, instead of exxagarating the matter.

Kara hwaiting!! :)