[2011.01.19] KARA

icyheart

I don't think we should get carried away celebrating that Kara is going to stay together. It's good to hear those words from the Landmark side, but that doesn't mean the dispute is over. Also, Landmark may be using those words to appeal to fans and turn public opinion against DSP.

DSP responded to questions that they had answers for and brilliantly ignored those that they either didn't know how to respond or they wanted to be ignored. We still do not know about the girls sleeping in a sauna due to heaving schedule obligations

Link: DSP Media responds to accusations regarding members sleeping in saunas

Edited by checarlos87

I think what the Landmark lawyers are really trying to get at is... changing the ways DSP does things, and possibly even getting people at DSP fired and replaced with real "experts", but yeah... Like it's been said before, the whole situation has blown out of proportion and now each side is just bickering back and forth. ;--; I want to know if the girls have talked already... I hope something about that comes out soon. It's already about 1PM in Seoul right now, right? The day has just begun. Kara5 Stay Together! ♥

This seem like a brighter day. First Hara said Kara will continue, then now Seungyeon said Kara must be 5. Oh my god, tears of happiness.

Seem like Seungyeon want to return, but I guess she has to care for Nicole and Jiyoung. I don't know about jiyoung, but Nicole has been through a lot with kara, so I really see no reason for her to leave kara.

Edited by nhung_gemini

We don't know when it will be over... Could take weeks, even. But who knows? I think it'll officially be over once DSP AND Landmark announce a specifically final statement I suppose. Either that or when the girls release to the press what THEIR final decisions will be. All five girls, not just one or two.. >o<

I don't know what to say. We've heard that Korean companies can push their employees but I think everyone's surprised buy this. It's only been a few days since the first announcement was made so let's not assume anything just yet as many things still seem to be changing/uncertain. Whatever happens whats important is that the health and rights of KARA's members are upheld. Hopefully a just resolution to this situation that all KARA's members find fair may be found. I'll always be a Kamilia so do what you must KARA and good luck.

i don't know why i was reading the latest official statement from landmark which is ridiculous because nothing is positive.

anyway hopefully after the 5 have met, things will get clearer. decisions have to be made at sometime, just pray it's all what we want.

http://www.allkpop.com/2011/01/producers-of-karas-songs-plead-to-fans

Kara's producers Han Jae Ho and lyricist Song Soo Yeon shares their view of Kara and Ask that fans continue to support Kara.

I believe that the media has indeed increased the seriousness of this problem. We all know the media tends to exaggrate stuff. Not that it's just the media, i think the lawyers, Landmark also pick at the tiny mistakes that dsp made.

Now lets just wait for the matter to blow over and Kara to be performing on the same stage once again!

Omg. Allkpop article: nicole might quit kara? If her mum sticks to terminating the contract! This article is entirely speculation, no news from nicole yet...

http://www.allkpop.com/2011/01/karas-nicole-finds-herself-in-a-sticky-situation

Please nicole omma, let nicole stay with kara! Nicole is the reason i got into kara, i really dunno what to do if nicole quits... And Kara wont b the same without nicole. Dsp please do talk to niole about this!

Nicole hwaiting! Kara hwaiting!

Edited by liOnOil

^

i would say don't take the words (translated from unknown "source") too seriously. i'm sure for the girls sake, dsp will do everything to keep the 5 but again both sides must give inorder to (or before any) gain.

Re-post from my twitter:

I have something to declare: In an article written by a "famous" K-pop english news site, an article saying where "Nicole will be taken out of Kara and be replaced if worst comes to worst". However, I've read from other Korean sources and this isn't the case. NO one said Nicole was being given the boot.

The afore-mentioned "famous" K-pop english news site is picking the wrong source to translate, or perhaps they feel it is best to translate something which has the most spice on it.

And here's a correct translation to Landmark's statement:

This previously was posted on Allkpop, but there are some untrusted info in that article. here is the corrected translation!

In the past 2 days (yesterday and today) we have met and gather all 3 conditions/requests from the 3 members

Alright, I know I'm a new member and all, but I've been a fan of Kara for a really long time now.

I even made an account on this site, just to keep up with whats going on cause I really don't trust allkpop.

With that being said, I really hope that they don't split :[ I really hope they come together and come back stronger!