[2011.01.19] KARA

icyheart

It hasn't completely sunk in to me yet. I was so shocked.

There are too many suspicious things going on here. For one,

how could Gyuri not know anything about the other 4 members'

plan? That is so ridiculous. Why now? They are at the height

of their career.

OMG!!! WTbanana man?!?! this is too unexpected?!?!? whahatt??? omg...i actually cried an hour after i absorbed this shocking news..what???fjshdfdj whyyyyyyyyy... noooooo i dont want this to become like DBSK....omg as long as ALL 5 of them are together, i am fine...omg..this is too sudden...im still confused abt the 4:1... why is it not 5:0???

I can't believe this is happening to one of my favorite artists. Aigoo, I hope everything gets solved soon. I really don't want the girls to split up. But I went to a allkpop and the girls get only paid $3,000, and that's not enough. The girls deserve more, they're traveling back and forth to Japan and Korea and their schedule is crazy!

Kamilias, stay strong! Just keep the faith and pray. And poor Gyuri, I hope she gets together with the girls soon. I love show she said she wanted to be with the girls because it is a proper path. ♥ Kamilia and Kara fighting!

super shocking news man... it's out on soompi and akp now huh. it's crazy!

people are comparing or rather mentioning DBSK too. I hope that doesn't happen here, with Gyuri last to find out, there is a possibility of all members holding out on DSP, it's tough for DSP since right now they rally on Kara and Rainbow. The SS501 thing must still be on the water cooler talks. Other communities and stuff had mentioned DSP being not a great company to their idols, I never thought anything of it. I thought all idols had it sort of rough but this seems make it different.

i don't know about others, but i plan on supporting the girls regardless what they choose. i'm their fan and should continue to be for a while!

with DBSK and all the media, if kara splits from DSP, it could happen. my concerns would be 1. who would pick them up. 2. what would their new name be? If i was DSP i know i was prove ownership of the name 'Kara' and therefore no one else can use it.

well see what happens. January is gonna be mighty interesting.

kara hwaiting!

damn, what are they doing? How could these four girls make such a decision without even talking to their leader about it...Geez...I agree they were overworked but the way they did things is ridiculous and speaks to their lack of thinking...completely dissapointed...Poor Gyuri, must have been a shock... :thumbdown:

Edited by sarah09

it's fishy, i can't shake the fact that gyuri is one of the many reason that the other 4 members are breaking up from DSP, like the crazy thing she said at the variety show, like being naked in their car while waiting for their clothes. Also reading the article it looks like most of the decisions weren't made by Seungyeon, nicole, hara, or jiyoung but more by their parents, , cuz if it really was cuz of money and the crazy schedule they wouldive talked about that with her, cuz if it really was cuz of money and the crazy schedule they wouldive talked about terminating the contract with gyrui.

gonna try to dig up some info as much as i can to understand the problem.

Edited by leyuen

it's fishy, i can't shake the fact that gyuri is one of the many reason that the other 4 members are breaking up from DSP, like the crazy thing she said at the variety show, like being naked in their car while waiting for their clothes. Also reading the article it looks like most of the decisions weren't made by Seungyeon, nicole, hara, or jiyoung but more by their parents, , cuz if it really was cuz of money and the crazy schedule they wouldive talked about that with her, cuz if it really was cuz of money and the crazy schedule they wouldive talked about terminating the contract with gyrui.

gonna try to dig up some info as much as i can to understand the problem.

oh please - Gyuri is the most in a disadvantage here. They chose to leave and go with the lawyers' proceedings without telling her. And bringing a strong heart story does not add any weight to your argument. We saw how Jiyoung responded to that story, she was even the one who continued about it and provided details.

I'll stand by Gyuri. With all the FACTS that have been provided as of now from both sides, I stand by Gyuri. She created the name KARA, she was an amazing leader. It is saddened that the members did not return back her honesty before bringing agreeing with the lawsuit. Yep, standing by Gyuri. I know DSP is a crazy agency but I think just the way things went down, their relationship must have taken a strong and perhaps irreparable hit...Well, Gyuri it is and will be...

Edited by sarah09

I have decided to stick with Gyuri, since she's the reason I am the fan of KARA. I am hoping for the best that KARA will never split, no matter what happens I will still love KARA. What hurts me the most is that Gyuri has been left in the dark, I guess the problem may lies on their parrents. Gyuri fighting !!! I will always support you and love all members of KARA no matter what.

guys,we dont know the exact details yet..and about gyuri knew about it before or not,im gonna sit back and watch how the drama unfold..but man if i was a kara member..we worked our arse off days and nights..demanding schedules and found out we made 15 mills and just got paid a mere 3 k..i would be pissed myself!

I didn't expect this to happen they looked happy I guess they're really good at acting. I was wondering how they were juggling all the korean and japanese activities that must have really tired them out. I guess you'd have enough of it, after a while seriously no holidays no dates nothing but work sho could stand all of that sriously all these Effin money eatin companies need to consider their artists accomodation and what they feel towards it not just their LOVE 4 MONEY $$$$$$$$...