[2008.12.29] SBS "Gayo Daejun": "Sudden" Accident During the Live Broadcast

tinggg

"The images were mis-lighted, and the voices didn't come out."

incident.jpg

During SBS's "Gayo Daejun," there was a small broadcasting accident which surprised the viewers.

"2008 SBS Gayo Daejun," which aired on the 29th at 10pm in Ilsan's Kintex, starred Seo Taeji, Rain, Boa, and other big stars, which garnered a lot of interest.

That day during the opening of the live broadcast, with idol group Kara's sexy stage, something random happened to the production camera's lighting crew, which caused an error. During the peak of Kara's performance of "Pretty Girl," the camera instead lighted the area under the stage.

Also when Brown Eyed Girls joined the stage, the audio was not smooth and had other problems, which caused inconveniences for the viewers. While BEG's Je-A sang "L.O.V.E," the mic had issues and so her voice barely came out, so the singer of course, as well as the viewers were all instantly bewildered.

Link: http://www.mydaily.co.kr/news/read.html?ne...1136&ext=na

Tip-off: Mae

Translated by: Tinggg @ KARAHolic

Take out with full credits, Do not add in or remove anything else.

Edited by anne

Ahhh, why does something bad or rude always happen

To them? It's always the mic problems, you couldn't really

Hear other artists too. But in this performance you could

Really hear Hara singing :thumbup: hmm, for me i couldn't

Really notice the camera lights . . anyways thanks for sharing!

^^ yea i was watching the performance then it suddenly turns red lol

i was a bit annoyed haha.. like KARA's on stage for what less then 5 mins anyway.. and it happened when they were on? lol.. wow haha

thanks tingg :)

I was VEEEEEEEEEEEEERY annoyed at these mishaps. I really love Kara and BEG so to have stuff going wrong during their performances made me upset! I agree w/ what anne said...there are always problems when less popular groups are performing.

aww is it?! i didn't watch it! oh, what's really happening? and it did occur at Kara and BEG performances???? hey, i love both of the group! why did it occur at them! hahahaha. sorry, kinda emotional! LOL! errr, i wish to watched it next time because i don't really know how the accident happens (: "if u wanna pretty, every wanna pretty" ^_^

Lighting crew? I thought they were going for an audience shot but just went to the wrong camera ^_^

All 3 of the big channels have been having problems lately. Just last week, Music Bank literally had someone run on stage to change Sunye's (Wonder Girls) handheld mic in the middle of the performance and they cut away to another camera to try to mask it.

errrr what happen??? well, this is making me interested... i'm so curious, going to watch that....

what's happening with the broadcasting stations this past few days...?

anyways, thanks..

omo! i thought something bad happened to them from the title

haha i didnt really notice... i just thought it was part of the lighting =P

other than that... the girls did awesome!

i loved the remix version of the song

and their outfits were cute too

thanks ting for the translations =]

I couldn't spot the problem until after a few watches.

Anyhow, I love the remix version of Pretty Girl <333

The stockings at their rehearsal went to the backup dancers!

And I noticed that Nicole did the old dance steps at one part.

it was a bad day for gayo daejun.... first hyori got sick... and now this :/

i think all these problems are occurring is due to the strike out. The labour unions are on strike so the stations hired temporary staff to do the work. that's why camera angels are bad and switching between cameras are bad + other indicents.

I noticed this accident and it pissed me off

and don't talk about the angles

wonder what really happened to the cameraman

I was like has he drunk before coming lol.

anyway the performance was still good and it is the most important !

If it happened because of a union strike, that really sucks for all the artists.

I hope they perform that version somewhere soon... I really want to see it without screwy camera angles.

And... at least people are searching for it... that's a bit of publicity... haha