Show your support and concern for KARA!

Wiiiilsonn!!

• Replies 258
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

gambatene kara!!! It's so difficult to differentiate so a kpop girl group from all the new ones who are coming out and the old classic ones, but kara is really coming out near the top. it's ridiculous how many new releases and new artists there are ever yyear as we progress, but kara is really making itself stand out with its amazing dances, classics, and its beautiful girls. Keep it up and let's be the ultimate kamilia!!! :D

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
This is very good everyone! We have to keep our hopes up and be strong for Kara. Very good slogan xD Kara and Kamilia fighting!

Lol yeah it is quite catchy and it works too with their album name revolution? we can't give up :P keep fighting until everyone in the world knows us.

EDIT: New version of the siggie! Since the disputes are over :)

Hi! Just recently got into the fandom, nice to meet ya all~

I'm actually wondering what are the 'disputes' mentioned here? Mind if anyone kindly explain this? Thanks!

Edited by bukx

Hi! Just recently got into the fandom, nice to meet ya all~

I'm actually wondering what are the 'disputes' mentioned here? Mind if anyone kindly explain this? Thanks!

read up here for kara history.

So I've been a fan of hara for while after watching Invincible Youth, it was hard not to become a fan of all the G 7 members! Only recently did I start finding out more about Kara, would love some suggestions for which shows/appearances/stages to watch! I've seen Bakery, mnet selca series and some stages. Going to watch Urakara, Kara zoo next!

I'm sure it's very hard for them to be promoting in Japan for so long, being away from home and friends. Hope they are able to stay strong and can't wait for them to comeback, after a long rest period ofc.

Kang Jiyoung brought me here... I really like her in IY2 and became curious about her. Then I found out that she is a member of KARA, then I listen to their music. The first song that i heard was "LUPIN"... just like that, they stole my heart away... KARA Forever :thumbup:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...