Show your support and concern for KARA!

Wiiiilsonn!!

• Replies 258
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A hero isn't born without fear, but keep going with it! First time to know KARA's information, it's really shocking to me. So many years , they walked through suffering and laughing by their friendship. I got the courage from them to face some challenges in my life. By the way , my English isn't good enough. So I hope you guys can read what the thought I want to say. KARA Fighting!

Dear Kamilia

This is an important message to all of you. I don't know how many KAMILIA will see this message, I hope who see it please spread the words.

As we know now there is the Voting for M-net Asian Music Award (MAMA). This is the site http://mama.mnet.com/en/vote_rank.asp. KARA currently is No.5 the last place at "Best Female Group" and No.14 at "Artist of The Year". From what I known other Fansclub is using the following way to put their group on the top of the chart. This is why KARA are loosing out. WE HAVE TO FIGHT BACK. BELOW IS THE PROCEDURE.

1. Go to 10minutemail.com

2. When you log in the website, It will automatic will give you a temporary email address. Like this we can create unlimited email account for voting.

3. This email address will only last for 10 minutes and will self-destructed. But is enough for us to get the confirm certificate from MAMA to log in and vote.

4. When you got the email address, open another window goto MAMA website and register with the new email address.

5. Go back to 10 minute mail and wait for the confirm certificate.

6. Follow the link and get the registration done.

7. Then you can VOTE.

8. You must complete VOTING all the CATEGORIES then Then Vote only be COUNTED!!!

9. Remember the email address. It still usable in MAMA even though it had already self-destructed.

10. Lets roll and VOTE FOR KARA.

This is how other group get the top spot on the M-Net Chart.

TIME TO FIGHT BACK.

Sincerely from,

Jack Yeo

@bjsyeo I found a better way than 10minutemail, it's mailinator :)

1. Register with ANY EMAIL you want, but use @mailinator.com in the end, e.g. karafanboy0001@mailinator.com

2. Go to mailinator.com and type your "mailinator" email on the Check your Inbox! on the left.

3. Click link, copy paste the number.

4. Vote.

Hopefully, this removes the 10-minute wait for new mails :)

actually, i'm not Kamilia, but TripleS ))))

in any case, i like KARA very much, cos of Seung Yeon. I adore her, and she made me love other members, so now i vote for KARA everyday on 2011 MAMA (when i vote for Hyun Joong)

i hope KARA will be always with their beloved Kamilia. I don't want DSP to disband them.

and also i wish KARA the biggest success in JAPAN. i hope every Japanese will love them as much as they love Arashi or AKB48. actually i wish KARA would be japanese group, cos korean people cannot love them as much as KARA deserves it. and i love Japanese people cos they love KARA much more than korean do it.

aaa, excuse me for a such long message. KARA fighting!!!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

We Kamilia will never give way to haters, Kamilia is a family that love and care for each others just like how the 5 girls of Kara love and support each other, we are strong and we will always be. Kara and Kamilia fighting.

• 3 weeks later...