[2011.01.21] Landmark's Official Statements

hasomy

This previously was posted on Allkpop, but there are some untrusted info in that article. here is the corrected translation!

In the past 2 days (yesterday and today) we have met and gather all 3 conditions/requests from the 3 members’ parents. And I will announce those now

01.What the members and parents want is to have the five members of KARA to be together. We want all 5 members continue their activity as a group.

02.The first priority is KARA’s activities. The problem with the company will be discussed after that. We want a professional and skilled company to support of all of KARA’s talents and capabilities. The parents think that TRUST and PROFESSIONALISM are the most important aspect. The recent management lacks of professionalism.

03.There is absolutely no problem/issue between the members. The current situation is a problem between the members and the company. And again, we want to emphasize that there is no problem between the members.

Source: Nate

Translated by Yoo + hasomy @Karaholic

So allkpop added the statement Both the members of KARA and their parents want “DSP Media to stop trying to divide the members immediately.”

KARA states, “The current situation is a problem between the members and the agency, there is definitely no problem between the members themselves. There is no discord between the members at all, but the company keeps intervening by calling the members personally and deliberately trying to divide the members. We truly want them to show integrity in their acts for the sake of the members.”

KARA HAVE NEVER SAID THIS!!!

Edited by hasomy

i think sometime media also getting involve in making smthing worse..

just like d article..

are they doing this coz of headline..

media cnt do thing like that..

media can make smthign really worse..

KARA NEVER SAID SMTHING LIKE THAT..

statemnt like can make situation worse, misunderstndingn they can fight over smthing thats not true..

Thanks for the correction.

I don't get why Allkpop added something.

I love the fact they are translating the exact article from Korean to English when there's something really serious happening.

Even if the quote is not true, it's believable.

i hoping the girls are doing ok with everything. this case seem like it not going to died down anytime soon. also read on allkpop that they thinking nicole is jeopardy because her mom is the ringleader in all this. And if it bad for nicole because she going to be torn between her mom or her members. And if she leave she going to go back to us, and stay there. it would be like the jay situation again. I just hoping the girls deal with this as 5, and stay together. and this whole situtation blow over

thank you so much for accurately translating their statements. it kinda angers me that lots of people who rely on allkpop are going to be mislead. that's a reason why i stopped relying on allkpop when it comes to serious news like this. anyway, im glad their are no issues between the members. hopefully this issue can be resolve in a positive way sooner rather than later.

Thanks for clearing up Yoo and Hasomy. :) I was shocked to hear the news about Kara terminating their contract. It seems as if something just gone snapped. I am not sure what is exactly going on. All of us should be careful and not jump into conclusion to quickly. In this situation things would be exaggerated and rumours may spread around. Someone may use this to their advantage and agenda. I am not spelling any names here. Just be careful and not be influence.

The thing I am sad about is it is beginning to take effect on the Kamilia. Some may be feeling bitter and began blaming Kara and also pointing fingers to her moms or the company. Why must a Kamilia do this? Does it make the situation better? You all know the answer. It is a no. Many of you know the attitude of Kara. They are good although they sometimes make mistake. I would like all Kamilia to stay calm and have hope. Things have already happen and we can only learn from it making it better. What we can do is have hope for Kara to stay together and get through this. Always keep that hope alive. :) :)

Edited by Palaverist

Thanks for the correction.

I don't get why Allkpop added something.

I love the fact they are translating the exact article from Korean to English when there's something really serious happening.

Even if the quote is not true, it's believable.

What are you saying?

You love allkpop's false translations and actually believe it?

You should go slap yourself.

Yeah, I kind of figured it out. As I have said in my older post, I have read all the articles that talk about the situation on allkpop(I only knew this site for K-pop news...though I found it on another site that said that it has preference towards SNSD or SM groups), and most of them talk about Landmark and DSP. ONLY 2 or 3 articles from them have shown what the members supposedly said, one was when Gyuri said she didn't know anything about the issue and another when Hara and Gyuri wanted KARA to remain as 5...I think there was something else but I can't remember.

Let's just hope this issue doesn't reach the Disbandment point.

GO KARA !!! Best f*cking Five

allkpop's post was a bit confusing

im very thankful for this corrected translation and im glad to hear there's no issue between members.

they should be more careful in translating in the future because it may cause more ruckus about the issue.

i hoping the girls are doing ok with everything. this case seem like it not going to died down anytime soon. also read on allkpop that they thinking nicole is jeopardy because her mom is the ringleader in all this. And if it bad for nicole because she going to be torn between her mom or her members. And if she leave she going to go back to us, and stay there. it would be like the jay situation again. I just hoping the girls deal with this as 5, and stay together. and this whole situtation blow over

I make his words mine!

Thanks Yoo and Hasomy, as well as the OP for posting this. This whole series of events has shown me how sensationalist akp can be, especially when it comes to news. I still go to their site for updates but it's nice to have a more reliable source.