[2011.01.21] Interview in Landmark's press conference

hasomy

Q: Right now, is it possible for the members to return back to the company?

It is possible. Like what I have said before, if the company can resolved all the issues that the members’ parents have mentioned, then having the three members returned back is totally possible.

Q: What is the reason for Hara to return back to the company?

According to what I know, it was because she wanted to emphasize that KARA must be a group of five and also because of teamwork.

Q: In profit distribution, is it true that there is only 1% of the total profit received?
(did not specified the subject of the question – the whole group or each member)

This is something I cannot verify because I do not have the exact document.

Q: What is your thought about Nicole’s mom has emerged as the core of this issue?

Because an agreement could not be reached during the negotiation between the daughters and the management company, not only Nicole’s mother but also other members’ mothers are receiving legal supports from our company.

Q: What are examples for DSP’s lack of professionalism?

We will bring those up later. I personally can only say that letting things to reach this state is already a problem on their end.

Q: Did the 3 members agree to all of these ideas/statements?

Of course, they all confirmed those statements yesterday.

Q: For future activities in Japan such as filming for their drama, will they continue?

We are in the process of discussion.

If the issues that we have brought up and legal problems regarded the contract are resolved, everything may well continue as before.

Source:

Translated by Yoo + hasomy @karaholic

I hope all 5 of them will still in DSP..

and hope the management of their artist become more better

we believe that they cannot split with each other

KARA fighting...

i hope nicole's omma will also support five of them

thank you Yoo and Hasomy for translating this and work hard to find every related news about them..

it's really a relief to read it here rather than on the other kpop news site *sigh*

I hope that everything will come to a "happy ending" soon.

it's really a hard thing for us Kamilia. we all are suffering for this issues. I don't know what will happen to me if I were in the girls position ;______;

they are suffering much more than us. I really hope that they'll stay healthy in this kind of condition.

and for Hara~ oh my dear~ God please let Hara stay strong, give her Your power ;____;

Edited by han rara

kara must stay together. i hope they stay together no matter what. with or without dsp.

even if they leave the company and name themselves somehingelse i don;t mind but it has to be all 5 members together.

and i hope hara stays strong too.

I hope Jing, Cole and Ham would return to DSP.

I'm sure DSP and thei girls are willing to sit down and talk through it nicely.

For now, we all should just read all the articles and treat it as reference.

I'd only believe in what the girls say.

KARA & KAMILIA HWAITING!!!

i hope KARA will stay strong tgthr as 1..

i was feel like crying wen they said bout the breaking up..

they was d best wen they're tgthr..

KARA MUST STAY IN 5..

they just achieve d dream of evry idol want..

n yet they want 2 break..they just started..

n they finaly are out of snsd n wg shadow..

KARA has their own fan base in evry country...

My head hurts reading all these updates but when another update comes out I'll read it again for sure. I'm just really surprised that both parties like to talk LIKE CRAAAAAZY!

I just hope that I wake up one day (not too long) w/ all 5 of them all together whether w/ DSP or not as long as I see Gyuri, Seungyeon, Hara, Nicole and Jiyoung~ah in 1 group I'm all good!

#KaraStayTogether

This seems a little fishy to coz if the three girls plus perants have state that they want KARA5. An Gyuri and Hara want the same thing. Also that there is a possibility that they could go back to dsp. Shouldn't you as lawyers come up with an agreement which both parties are happy with. Coz the only why KARA5 can continue is that a. Three member (Cole,ham,jing) sort out issue an go back with DSP or b. If they get a better offer from another company three + Hara n gyuri leave and move together.

At the moment I think that they should resolve issues with DSP n move back

This is crazyy !!!! i hate this alll ......

all KARA needed to move in same agent but not DSP !!!

if dsp cant handle this kind of thing then they cant handle KARA in future !!!!!!

im surely UPSET with this...WTH with the news, DSP wanted to kick NICOLE out !!!

THAT IS THE DUMP THING EVER... if they lost one of kara member... then there is no KARA !!!

This is crazyy !!!! i hate this alll ......

all KARA needed to move in same agent but not DSP !!!

if dsp cant handle this kind of thing then they cant handle KARA in future !!!!!!

im surely UPSET with this...WTH with the news, DSP wanted to kick NICOLE out !!!

THAT IS THE DUMP THING EVER... if they lost one of kara member... then there is no KARA !!!

I sooo agreed with you, the moment i read that i was like WTF?! If they make that happen i dont think the member's will just sit around and do nothing, i mean they want to be TOGETHER! not be APART! by doing that wont they make the situation worse?