[2011.01.21] Interview in Landmark's press conference

hasomy

Thanks Yoo and Hasomy for the translation. :) Both of you is the most reliable translator I have seen so far. Both of you are a "blink" in this situation where things can be easily overlooked. You made me seen in between blinks to give me a more clear view.

I need to have a more clear view of this messy situation. What is "Landmark"? Can somebody explain me to this?

I just grab my newspaper today and found out an article about Korean companies putting pressure and explioting their artists. Kara was in that article. I have not expected this to reach my front door.

So far form what I have read. I can deduce that all the Kara girls are not aware of this situation. They are not aware of their contract being terminated. All of them are at different places during the time this situation happened. I believe they do know about the problems about dsp. According to Seungyeon dad, the girls planned to settle this problem quietly with their company. But somehow it just happens to be blown wide open. The many problems that are noted are long working hours, little rest, pay that does not match effort and poor living conditions. I guess there are more problems but lets just look at this first. If you look at the Kara dorm, their dorm does not reflect well with their achievements. There are broken pipes in the dorm and a broken ac from what I remember. They are eventually fix by hahamong. If you look at some of the Kara photos you can see that they are very tired. As for their pay, I am not particularly sure but Kara is known as thrifty idols. With these situation I believe the government would take notice and began tightening their measure against the company. The good thing with these situation is that all the idols would be more protected as the government would be doing checks on the company. I hope this problem would be easily solved when the government step in. My 2 cents.

I am sure Kara would stick together. They have been together for so long. They got the many chances to "push each other buttons" but their bond emerge even stronger despite their "buttons being push". They would had learn to be together and love each other. I want now for Kara to meet each other and be together. Maybe they should take a break now to rethink things. All of them have to come to a decision and go through it together with each other. I pray for Kara to have the strength and guidance to go through this situation. Be strong Kara, be strong Kamilia. :)

Edited by Palaverist

thanks for translating .

i hope they will stay together as one.

its really depressing to see them not as KARA anymore.

i just wish them to stay as KARA with or without DSP.

i dont even bother their label anymore, i just want them to stay as KARA5.

#KaraStayTogether

btw, is it true that DSP will kick out Nicole as i read on AKP? im not really relying on AKP since they kinda spice topic up with misleading title. How dare DSP wanted to boot our beloved nicole out.. without Nicole KARA wont be the same.

I'm confused right now. So Landmark is saying the 3 members confirmed that they wanted to proceed with the cancelation of the contract OR just confirmed a few questions they(Landmark) asked???

I have read all the articles regarding this issue in allkpop but they never said anything about what the members thought except for Hara and Gyuri...and it was just a sentence.

GO KARA Best F*cking Five

Everything just always seems to be delayed and everything is to be verified and what not.

I really hope both sides of the party do their best to come to an agreement already and get to that agreement as soon as possible. This can't drag on any longer. We Kamilias and Kara themselves are suffering because of this.

But we all have to stay strong and stay positive.

Everything will be alright.

Kara and Kamilia fighting!

Q: Right now, is it possible for the members to return back to the company?

It is possible. Like what I have said before, if the company can resolved all the issues that the members