Has KARA's contract termination controversy affected you?

Fever

228 members have voted

1. 1. How has KARA's contract termination controversy affected you?

• Not at all.
    • A lot.
    • I started to care for KARA a whole lot more.
    • Other (please state)

Yes, i was totally upset when hearing about the lawsuit. Especially when the article 'Japanese are dissapointed in KARA' . I was like :crying: . J-Kamilias and every Kamilia do have faith in KARA okay? Do support them and show your love for them. They must be having their hard time for this. I know they want the best for themself and their fans. Im sure they also dont want to dissapoint Kamilias. I dont care if they left DSP and went to other company as long they are FIVE. Stay Strong. Fighting KARA & KAMILIAS.

KARA THE BEST FIVE

KAMILIAS THE BEST FANDOM

WE ARE FAMILY

Edited by Kara5Kamilia

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A LOT. I STARTED TO CARE FOR KARA MORE.

i feel so like part of the whole issue..

like my whole heart is carrying all their hardship now.. *sniff*

i feel like dying.. they're forever stuck in me.. for me it's love....

waaaaaaaahhhhhhhh... i love kara!!! very much!!!

i need you.. saranghae... kara..

actually, it hasn't

in the past, I was always refreshing to see when their japanese promotional shows would be uploaded. (have to watch quick before it's put on private >__>)

or i'd stalk the oricon chart to see how the girls are doing.

these days, i actually stalk kara's tv shows less. whenever i watch news about them, it's so depressing. No news is worth believing. I constantly tell myself to take everything with a grain of salt.

I'm just laying low, praying hard, and hoping for the best.

before i use to get excited and jump at anything kara related. Now i'm scared to open them :crying:

KARA's contract terminations surprised the heck out of me. Over time after the filing, things got a little better, as in KARA went on with their activities, and then some more turmoil is brought about. I don't know where this is going to go, honestly :confused1: . I am very worried for KARA! :unsure:

well..honestly..i'm a new fan of KARA...

but seeing this thing happen...

i would say..

YES..and I started to care for KARA a whole lot more

this kind of thing really affected me...

because i really don't want them to break up..

and i have a faith on these 5 girls...

as a KAMILIA..we should stay strong...

and keep believing on Gyul,Ham,Hara,Nicole and Jing...

i don't want them to break up like TVXQ did..

it's just make me sad and...tired...

Yes it has. My moods were affected for sure.

It's depressing when my favorite girl group is among this kind of trouble.

But having heard about the similar situations that happened with TVXQ and Hangeng, my decision was...........

NOT TO READ ALLKPOP!!!

LOL, sorry but that's my personal view on the AKP site.

I find many biased and untrustworthy articles on that site, some articles are simply written in a way that makes people feel negative about any group except SNSD (which AKP is well known for being biased for).

Then again, that's just my personal choice.

I also think that what the parents of our KARA girls says are NOT the exact opinions of the girls themselves.

Again, having witnessed other groups in similar situations tells me that once the parents start speaking up.........it gets ugly and so much more confusing.

I guess the parents do see these matters (contract issues) from different point of views. They may care more for the profits but that's because.....well, which parent wouldn't? Showbiz is generally a short career for idols. So these parents would reasonably focus on the actual material gains for their children.

BUT THAT DOESN'T EQUAL THE OPINIONS OF THE KARA GIRLS THEMSELVES.------> is what I think.

I hate it that once the parents speak up, the media just start accusing the parents as "greedy" and imply that the girls themselves are just greedy for more money. That's why it saddens me to hear that there are people now against KARA just because of what Seungyeon's father said.

I don't like it that Seungeon's father said that either, it makes me mad quite frankly. BUT I am not going to start disliking Seungyeon because of it. I just think the parents should be quiet and just support their girls from the background.

Our girls are all adults (except Jiyoung), I believe they can learn to handle this themselves.

So I'll wait for the girls to resolve this issues patiently.

kara's contract termination didn't affect me a lot because I still believe that they would not disband...

I can't put myself to being worried a lot because no matter how much I think I still feel that they wouldn't break up...

but of course, there is still some feeling that they would break up and it really hurts...

:touched::optimistic:

At first, I didn't think much of it since I'm not the melodramatic type--even if this is earth-shattering news. When the first reports came out, it seemed like this could be settled quite quickly and easily. However, as time went on, neither side wanted to back down and compromise. The longer this goes on, the harder it will be for KARA to regain their popularity and reputation even if they stay together.

In the worst case that they disband, I started contemplating what I'm going to do afterward. There are many other idol groups, but none that I like enough. My tastes are very particular; it's not easy for me to like somebody and devote so much of my attention to them. Only KARA's concept and personalities (particularly Nicole) could keep me interested into the Kpop scene. Even if I do find another group to follow--not likely in the short-term--it's like starting all over again, except I'm more or less forcing myself to like another group.

It'll be a huge shame if they split right now. Things were just starting to go well for them; and there is still unfinished business. Like UraKARA, Nicole on Heroes, new songs, etc.

I had no idea I could be this affected by celebrities but I am.

First of all, I have never been a Kpop fan until I discovered KARA. They are my one and only when it comes to Kpop. I don't find any of the other groups appealing.

Since this has happened, my grades have slowly gotten worse because I have been focusing more on their news than my school work. It's bad because I am about to apply for the school of nursing and this isn't helping. I really hope KARA can resolve this problem soon and PEACEFULLY. If not.....I might go INSANE :wacko:

this far, the only thing that changed on me is only that everytime I saw a news about them came out, I would get really nervous...

while as for my self, personally, as my status as a Kamilia and my affection towards the girls, nothing has change about it. I told myself that whatever happen in the future, I'll stay by their side, by all five KARA girls' side (not the 2 girls' side or the 3 girls' side or whoever, but KARA 5!), no matter what happen and no matter to what side they go later. as a fans, that's the only thing that I can do in this kind of situation, believe in them, keep supporting them, trust them and respect their choice.

compared to the whole case, I'm more worried about the girls and Kamilia as well. I keep wondering whether they still eat well, sleep well, are they healthy or not, is Seungyeon still crying, or about Gyuri's insomnia, Jiyoung's study, Hara's condition after she lost her aunt-grandma, whether Nicole will still be able to go to the gym or not (because she'll get much stressed about her weight) and other things as well. I don't even care about the whole lawsuit, all I want to know is about the girls' condition, yes, call me selfish or whatever, but really...whatever the decision, whatever the result from this whole lawsuit I just want them all to be happy.

and I hope that Kamilia will stay by their side no matter what happen later...

It affected me because I was able to realize how unfair DSP media was with them ( is those statements are completely true of course ) and as KARA being one of my favourite bands I worried a lot about the existent possibility of them disbanding ):

To be honest, when the news came up, i was so shocked. I cried because it's hurt me to know that they're facing a hard problem like this.I have been a Kamilia from the "Mister" era..At first i don't know a group called "KARA"..because of Kara Bakery, i started to like kara. I never see a strong bond like what Kara did. Like how Gyuri has become an Unnie,a Mom and a Leader for her members. To see their friendship, even their bond as sisters, make me more sad than before.

To be honest i don't really like to read Kara's news in a*p. Because i think, so many rumours came and this source has made many negative assumptions for Kara. Too many negative news in here. They posted a news blaming on Seungyeon's father and then a few minutes later they deleted it because of their false news. So I think, it's better to not read this article from this source since it will hurts me more and i think it's better to just put our faith in them (Kara).

I can't imagine if they are disbanding. I am really afraid of this..I don't want them to be separate.. But, I do believe in them. I think, as long as us, Kamilia, stay together and support them, they will be much stronger to face this problem..And now i realize, how much I Love KARA, and how much i proud to be a Kamilia :') And i promise to myself that i will always be a Kamilia until I get old..

IN KARA, WE TRUST!! KAMILIA STAY STRONG!! KARA STAYS TOGETHER!!

*) sorry for my bad english

Edited by lollabunny93

I still have faith in KARA and strongly believe that they will always be 5!

There has been a lot of reports regarding their situation now, but I personally think all these reporters are just taking advantage of the situation and exaggerating everything, which gives the girls much more pressure and stress that they are already facing.

I think this has managed to affect every single fan somehow, I was just thinking about their popularity in Japan and the next day when I went to check on my news, this contract issue broke out. It was a shock.

But issues like this is just like a test for the bond between the members right? And a test for how much faith fans have in KARA - believe me, I've seen so many "fans" turning their back against KARA after this news broke out...

I try to think of everything in a positive way ^^ This controversy has made my faith grow stronger!

The situation has really affected me as well. When the news first came out, I tried not to be too sad because I felt like I didn't know Kara long enough to get depressed. But as more negative news turned up, I realized what an impact Kara had on me even though I am a new Kamilia. I just moved to a new country for my studies, and the reason why I was able to cope with my homesickness was because of the cheerful energy I was drawing from Kara. I thought they would be the only stable thing in my life amidst all the changes I was encountering. Unlike other huge companies and fanclubs, everything seemed peaceful with DSP, Kara and Kamilia. I worried for them sometimes because their activities seemed so overwhelming, but they always looked so happy on stage and in front of the camera that I thought no major problems would happen. So it seemed so surreal that there was suddenly a danger of Kara breaking up. I find it admirable how even though Kamilia are tired, they haven't stopped believing in Kara throughout the crisis. I also felt more hopeful after seeing how the friendship between the members hasn't changed. I will also keep believing that Kara will overcome with crisis and stay as 5!

since i'm a new kamilia...at first i just feel a bit shock :confused1:

that time i'm not really into KARA yet. just barely know KARA because of HARA in IY

then after i follow the issues since last january...it really affected me. everyday i will waiting 4 their news. i really hope that this issue will end soon and KARA will stays as 5ever... :)

KARA hwaiting!!

I've been a fan since Rock you days!

Honestly, they attracted me with their image but let me really into them with their personalities and their story... I can't remember exactly when did I became a hardcore fan of theirs but I assure I am now... even My family seems against with my Kpop addiction but I had to do great in school inorder my familly won't blame Kpop and all.

Anyway...As the news breakout, I was home from school. I immediately check on AKP because I wanted to get fed with Kpop and of course its Jing's birthday so I also want to know what happened. I was so happy to see KARA, KARA, KARA on the most commented section but it turned out false as I read the title... Suddenly I felt pain. Something like there is someone crashing your heart. LOL... I admit I cried (a lot)! I was shocked! I even called my kpop friend just to let out all of it but in the end I felt the same... I remember how it feels exactly the same when Jay left 2pM (uhrrrgg! I don't want to remember!). I can't sleep that night and happy memories of kara keep replaying on my mind.. and whenever i came across with the idea of disbandment, I can't help but to get teary..[sorry I'm such a sensitive kind of girl. I get to cry easily..XD]I even spent load just to check news when I am in school. My friends even noticed that I look troubled and sad at that day..

Kara do have a special place in my heart ( not to mention a big one.) I've always admire them how strong they are and went through a lot of difficulties... They are not just my idol, my bias, my kpop girl group but they've already became an inspiration to me. so yeah! I was hurt a lot! I was nearly to gave up on them because of my confusion and all... They said be POSITIVE,ACCEPT THEIR DECISION It was hard. hard because I love them equally. There is a point that I need to choose between to give up or to stay but I ended up still a Kamilia.. Kara is too hard to let go of...

One thought I would like to share: " I think its better to feel when your group disband because of age reasons (like when they are already too old, marriage) than to disband because of rough reasons and to happened in the most unexpected time."

but now I feel at ease.. :)

Yes it affected me but what affected me wasn't kara itself but the fans

there were fans that were turning their back on kara and some are even blaming the girls and it's really not right since it is not in their position to say those things cuz they don't even know the whole story

but it is only natural that there are people like that so I can't help but be sad that there were those type of kara fans

I agree. Its not Kara who's effected me but the fans.

I saw an article awhile back about Japanese fans being disappointed in KARA

I think fans should be fans. They shouldn't turn their backs on their idols nor should they feel betrayed,

when all their doing is fighting for their rights. It's sad to hear those so called fans don't really care about their idols life. They don't care if these idols work their butts off, lack of sleep and rest, ect and all these being underpaid.

If you're a real fan, you'll support all 5 of them no matter what, be it separated or together.

And if you're a real fan, you would've understand and not blame anyone of them.

Edited by BabyJen