• Jiyoung
    • Hara
    • Seungyeon
    • Nicole

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

before this, i always thought SY acts the best in urakara..

but after several episodes, i think, most of them have improved a lot!

especially Hara, Nicole and Gyuri...

good job girls!

• 2 weeks later...

i personally think Jiyoung can act naturally compared to other girls...she does'nt look like she need to forced her expression...it come naturally...second is Ham...third i can't choose between Hara and Gyuri...but Nicole seem really acting...her expression make me awkward to watch...but it is my opinion...anyway sorry for my bad english..

my choice is between cole & jing.

i'm surprised they handled their roles to perfection (taking into account that they have no experience or whatever).

they really impressed me a lot.

After watching all episodes, the best one for me is Jing, she's a natural hahaha and next would be Cole, then the other 3 :) But then all of them improved a lot on the 2nd set so it's a good thing, I'm quite sad that it ended so soon since the episode just keeps getting better.

My ranking

1. Jing

2. Cole

3. Ham/Hara/Gyuri.

Jing is a natural, I haven't found one forced scene from her yet. Cole is simply her own dorky self here. Ham and Hara's roles require the most "acting" (meaning they were the tougher roles to pull off) and they pulled it off reasonably well with a few kinks here and there(Hara got much better in the later episodes). Can't really say much about Gyuri's acting since her role is pretty restricted (Omma, mature type), but even then she was convincing and stable.

I think to be able to act well, the given role is very important. If given a role that is always proper and serious, then what else can we expect from the acting.. if the role is a bubbly one, then more can be expressed.

Gyuri's role is a little dull as she is supposed to be the serious one so not many opportunities for her to show off her skills...

Seung Yeon is good! She is funny and yet able to be serious when her role requires it.

Hara is very expressive and her emotions are fully expressed in her roles.

Nicole is expressive too but sometimes I feel that some actions could be toned down.

Ji Young is the best I think. Natural and pleasant to watch.

• 4 weeks later...

in my opinion its Gyuri followed by Hara and Nicole :D

i think they could be a cast as a supporting roles in

dramas or even movies. They're just lovely to watch or

probably im biased xD but no really those 2 is the 2nd

best and then the best is Gyuri :D