• Announcements

• r0naLd222

Looking for GFX Peepz!   10/18/2016

Karaholic needs GFX (Graphic Artists). If you are interested, please message me or @flamestalker , @Yongery or @Lupang
    • flamestalker

[NEW] Member Solo Activities Subforums!   03/11/2017

Hey Karaholic! Since all of the members are now with different agencies, we thought it'd be appropriate to create new subforums so members can stay in touch with their activities. Please try to post here from now on with future updates and events.  Here are the new subforums we've created:
      Park Gyuri: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/158-park-gyuri-solo-activities-motion-media/
      Han Seungyeon: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/159-han-seungyeon-solo-activities-jwide/
      Goo Hara: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/157-goo-hara-solo-activities-keyeast/
      Jung Nicole: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/160-jung-nicole-solo-activities-b2m/
      Kang Jiyoung: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/161-kang-jiyoung-solo-activities-sweetpower/ For Youngji, we've opted to leave the forum as is as she is still with DSP Media.  Thanks for your attention, hope you continue to drop by and visit.. new members and old! 

-KH Staff
kahiappa

Who acts the best in URAKARA?

172 members have voted

1. 1. Who acts the best in URAKARA?

• Gyuri
    • Jiyoung
    • Hara
    • Seungyeon
    • Nicole

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

61 posts in this topic

I think they're all good at acting, since most of them are new to it and some already had some experience with acting. :P

I think Gyuri and Hara made it!:)

Gyuri's really a good actress, and Hara's humor made me love URAKARA more:)

Lol, as a resident yeoshin-stan, if we take into account pronunciation and naturalness of acting I actually have to defect to bb Jing on this one. She's such a natural moe character, lol.

before this, i always thought SY acts the best in urakara..

but after several episodes, i think, most of them have improved a lot!

especially Hara, Nicole and Gyuri...

good job girls!

I think Gyuri is best.

her acting and japanese is very good

next is Hara i think

anyway, sorry for my strange english..im japanese

i personally think Jiyoung can act naturally compared to other girls...she does'nt look like she need to forced her expression...it come naturally...second is Ham...third i can't choose between Hara and Gyuri...but Nicole seem really acting...her expression make me awkward to watch...but it is my opinion...anyway sorry for my bad english..

my choice is between cole & jing.

i'm surprised they handled their roles to perfection (taking into account that they have no experience or whatever).

they really impressed me a lot.

After watching all episodes, the best one for me is Jing, she's a natural hahaha and next would be Cole, then the other 3 :) But then all of them improved a lot on the 2nd set so it's a good thing, I'm quite sad that it ended so soon since the episode just keeps getting better.

My ranking

1. Jing

2. Cole

3. Ham/Hara/Gyuri.

Jing is a natural, I haven't found one forced scene from her yet. Cole is simply her own dorky self here. Ham and Hara's roles require the most "acting" (meaning they were the tougher roles to pull off) and they pulled it off reasonably well with a few kinks here and there(Hara got much better in the later episodes). Can't really say much about Gyuri's acting since her role is pretty restricted (Omma, mature type), but even then she was convincing and stable.

Based on the first four episodes, I think Seungyeon and Jiyoung have potential. As much as I love Gyuri, I was disappointed. I thought she would be the best one since she did have prior acting experience. Hara and Nicole were okay.

GYURI.

evr since the 1st episode...

I LOVE GYURI. dun't get me wrong i love evry1.

but Gyuri i always have her on my mind . LOL

I'm pleasantly surprised with Jing's acting. I think she's really comfortable in front of the camera. I'm looking forward to seeing more of kara's acting in the future.

I think to be able to act well, the given role is very important. If given a role that is always proper and serious, then what else can we expect from the acting.. if the role is a bubbly one, then more can be expressed.

Gyuri's role is a little dull as she is supposed to be the serious one so not many opportunities for her to show off her skills...

Seung Yeon is good! She is funny and yet able to be serious when her role requires it.

Hara is very expressive and her emotions are fully expressed in her roles.

Nicole is expressive too but sometimes I feel that some actions could be toned down.

Ji Young is the best I think. Natural and pleasant to watch.

I feel they all acted pretty well as they were mostly required to just be themselves no?

Im currently still watching - waiting for subs but i really enjoy urakara up till now! (:

My vote goes to Nicole!

I really liked her acting in the 2 last episodes,

and i definitly want to se more of her acting in the future.

Though i think all of the members are great at acting :D

i think that gyuri is the best actress on urakara she is soo freaking awesome. but the other members are not bad either.

i think they all have been really good, both gyuri and hara did really well. gyuri can defo bring out the emotional scenes

I like Hara's acting a lot. I haven't seen Nicole's yet, but I bet hers would be good as well. Hara seems natural to me.

I haven't done watching Urakara! Too bad! :touched: But from what I've watched, I think it's Hara but I need to see more of seungyeon's!!! :syc4:

for me, i choose seung yeon. you can see her cute side. like real actor.

not just seung yeon. but ncole do her best in acting in urakara.

For me it's nicole. I just think that she looks the most natural in urakara.

in my opinion its Gyuri followed by Hara and Nicole :D

i think they could be a cast as a supporting roles in

dramas or even movies. They're just lovely to watch or

probably im biased xD but no really those 2 is the 2nd

best and then the best is Gyuri :D

Well i have to say, Nicole has the best acting in urakara.

It would be nice to see her in more drama, she's pretty good