• Seungyeon
    • Nicole

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

This decision is actually kind of difficult. If you think about it, Nicole and Jiyoung seemed to have roles that were really similar to their actual personalities. Throughout the whole series, Jiyoung played parts that emphasized her cuteness, which she was pretty good at. Nicole's role in the series was pretty similar, she did pretty funny things quite randomly.

My point is, it was probably harder for Gyuri/Seungyeon/Hara to act out of their character, but I think they did a good job nonetheless, especially for Gyuri. I thought this was because she sort of had to restrict herself in essentially acting as the "mother" (maybe she does that, idk), but it seems pretty difficult to do, considering her and Seungyeon are nearly of the same age.

Now having watched all the episodes, I think I'd have to say Nicole.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

all of them are great but in my opinion I choose Nicole since she never appear so much on TV or any drama but in this drama she did quite well.Her cute and shy personality make me... :eyelove: :eyelove: :eyelove: :eyelove: She just so adorable.

Edited by sharirazwan

• 2 weeks later...

Hahahah Definitely Nicole for me :lol2::eyelove:

Though in Nicole goes to collage she said that she doesn't really like acting.. but from what I saw she seems to be doing really well in that area.

All of them act really good actually ^_^ Gosh! they are very talented pretty people :eyelove:

But still really3 like Nicole character it's bright like her true self, very natural and sooo Dorky :thumbup:

Edited by NoorAsz