Summary & Timeline of KARA's Crisis

hasomy

I dreamt that I went to the grocery store, except in the front area was a Japanese restaurant instead of a deli or something. Everyone was standing in line to greet me, like Hyun Bin going into his store in Secret Garden, except I greeted everyone as I passed. It was kind of weird because you know how the space in the front of grocery stores is narrow because of the checkout lanes, so we were close. Anyway, after I turned around a corner Kara was sitting down at a table (a square one pushed up against a half wall to kind of be like a booth) eating lunch. I greeted them but I didn't think they wanted attention to be alerted to their presence so I didn't say their names.

I greeted them in Korean, and Seungyeon greeted me in English and her accent was super cute. Then she was like "oh, you must be..." and thought I was some American celebrity but I said "oh, no, no that's not me" in Korean and quickly ran out of ability to say anything else, so I was like "oh, uh.." and turned to Nicole and said "I don't know how much English they know, so I'll talk to you... I heard about the trouble you're having with your management. I hope everything turns out for the best." and then I woke up.

Super weird for me. I hardly ever dream of real people, but I'm happy that I spoke Korean in my dream. :lol:

Hello All.. Thanks Yoo & Hasomy for their super efforts again...

Hmm based on reading this.. 1) The girls/or their parents are strong on their stand to fight for some more rights 2) DSP is kinda pressured to mend their ties 3) Pretty sure all the girls want to continue as 5.

The girls/parents probably know that a split cannot be possible at this point. This will probably result in terrible consequences for all parties involved. (Reason is because, once split, the golden goose is killed and UMJ will start to fire their cannons at DSP who might go after the 3 parties. This is not including the CF companies etc (Mobile, Beauty shop)

They are just holding ground so that DSP gives in more..Kamilias, believe it. They will come back soon.

You guys are... incredible indeed O__O I know the amount of articles coming out even if its just within the morning time, and how the articles are written up are confusing as well. But you guys still managed to get things translated and well-compiled to make it easier for us to follow up. Thanks a lot!

I don't know how I should react to news about the negotiation anymore.. Pissed? Tired? Frustrated? I hope both sides (excluding our girls of course cos actually they don't even have voice in this whole mess) will both compromise and reach a win-win situation. A win-lose scenario is hard to happen. They'd better realize that either side 'wins' KARA is still and already the victim. The longer this continues, the more narrow KARA's door to success as a group of 5 will become. It's even more frustrating when fans cannot hear directly from the girls even though this is about their OWN future, their OWN life, oh gosh.

I'm having faith in KARA and the bonds between them. Its absolutely undoubtful.

But I cannot say the same about.. well.

2011.01.27 (Part 02)

- Today The Korean Singers Association conducted a meeting to discuss issues of KARA. Tae Jinah, the chairman, expressed his thoughts, “Kara is currently leading the Hallyu wave so if this issue leads to disbandment, both the management company and all members are subject to damages and also harm the entire musical and cultural industry. Right now, resuming KARA’s activities is the most important.” He also added, “Our Association will consider the contents of KARA’s contract, and take it as core information to issues regarding the accusation of the singers’ disadvantages.”

- In the afternoon of January 27, a chief of DSP Media and the 3 members’ side met together and discussed. The conference lasted for 6 hours from 3 pm to 9 pm and the final result was revealed, “All 5 members will continue their scheduled activities.”

- The 3 members’ side announced, “We have reached 2 conclusions. The first one is that the two sides will work together to complete the planned schedules. The second conclusion is that both sides have agreed that KARA, with all 5 members, will continue to operate.” Lawyer Hong further added, “We discussed a lot today, we expressed all the problems of the two sides and listened to the opponent's stance. The atmosphere of today's discussion was also quite good. However, we decided to keep the contents of today's conference confidential until the next conference when the two parties officially meet again. Today we only discussed the main ideas of the issue, we expect to meet later to discuss further."

- DSP said, "We still need to meet to discuss more about when to resume KARA’s activities. Currently, we do not have scheduled domestic activities but we have activities that have been scheduled in Japan, we will consult about re-starting activities in Japan first.” DSP also revealed, “We have planned to re-operate in Japan, but the two sides still have some disagreed points of view. Also the issue regarding the 3 members to return to the company is still undecided. But the biggest highlight is that KARA will continue to work with five members; that is still our top priority.”

Collected from various sources

by Yoo + hasomy @karaholic

take.out.with.full.credit

I was jumping in joys when I woke up to this good news in the morning. I guess many of us was like that too :) more than half of the problems are solved. and the most important thing is that we will be able to see the girls standing next to each other and working hard really soon :D

and sorry for getting this update up quite late, I was in class this morning ^_^

thanks for translation

idk this is good news or bad news for me

since they will continue japan activities together for professional reason

i just want know what happen when camera off

did they sit together? , did they eat together ? , bla bla bla

aghh .. hope im not worry to much

Glad that the meeting between both parties has been done and went well. It's music to my ears hearing KARA will be 5 again.

Today The Korean Singers Association conducted a meeting to discuss issues of KARA. Tae Jinah, the chairman, expressed his thoughts, “Kara is currently leading the Hallyu wave so if this issue leads to disbandment, both the management company and all members are subject to damages and also harm the entire musical and cultural industry. Right now, resuming KARA’s activities is the most important.” He also added, “Our Association will consider the contents of KARA’s contract, and take it as core information to issues regarding the accusation of the singers’ disadvantages.”

I have nothing to say with the line bolded above. That says it. AMEN.

Edit: Thanks for the translation.

Edited by Goddess.Gyuri

i cant help to be still worried. Continuing as 5 at the moment is taking steps in the right direction, but that doesnt guarantee anything.

"Also the issue regarding the 3 members to return to the company is still undecided."

is what worries me.

thats a relieve..

things are getting better and better!

i just hope they'll resolve this quickly.

now i can sleep well after hearing this :)

after hearing that hara was looking for a new place to stay, i just hope hara and the girls got no problems between them or is it just me? whatever it is, KARA will always be 5 :D

Edited by asyrawwr

WOW. @_@ So this is how important KARA is to Korea's music?. Even the country's associations and other organizations are helping in resolving the issue. Just WOW.

At least now they will be continuing as 5. :) Hope its not going to be awkward.