Summary & Timeline of KARA's Crisis

hasomy

"CANCELED THE LAWSUIT" YES!!!!!!!!

The greatest piece of news in the whole year.

Finally. Together, for real, again

Now, onto the real business. Waiting for next single in Japan.

I'm sure there's an immense sigh of relief in the whole KARA world.

Now. What will be the new single about? Lol. Yeah this is sweet!!!

Thanks Hasomy and Yoo for article. Great, Great, Great.

Suddendly the day just got brighter. :)

Edited by adlibruj

This is truly great news to wake up to! :D I was getting anxious about HamColeJing since they've been silent for the past few weeks, but at last we are getting closer to seeing them again! I miss them so much! :crying: I will also wait for the official announcement from DSP.

unlike landmark, pros to hankyul law firm in handling the discussion with dsp.

it always takes both sides to come & to reach a compromise.

short term wise, the worries may be over but how about the longer term?

"it isn't happening now" doesn't mean "it isn't going to happen in the future".

after this outbreak, i really hope the reason to stay is not because of the contract with dsp but "the wound has healed".

please correct me if I'm wrong: if the three members and DSP come to an agreement, then it will be a new contract for them? Then what happen to Gyuri and Hara? Will they think: oh, they can get a better contract, so why I don't ask for the same thing, blah... blah.... something like this will happen again..... So worry.....

i can't help but be happy for Kara and DSPent!

now that there's no lawsuit, the only thing left is DSP to negotiate with the HamColeJing's parents about the new proposals on the contracts. i hope that their parents stay on good terms with DSP until the end!!

DSP should pour their hearts out for HamColeJing to comeback to them or else >:|

I mean our girls really need better treatment and new managing strategy.

Lee Hyo-yeon-nim, don't you have a magic water thing-y hidden under your mattress that could make you better miraculously when you drink it?!

^

^

i believe better profit distribution & more transparency are the top concerns.

i don't know what'll be included but whatever agreed with snj parents, dsp won't do nothing to gyulhara.

dsp maybe inefficient (to others) but they are not dumb.

humans making mistake is acceptable but failing to realize (learn) is unforgivable & the worst.

^

there're many ways to seek better treatment etc. it's fine but by putting kara in risk, the stakes are too high & selfish imo.

I searched for this kind of topic and found it. Thank you so much. I didn't know anything about what's happening.

But.

I don't think they can be like nothing happened even if they solve this. They can't love DSP. (I think groups have good relation to their companies. Don't know if that is true.)

This made me kind of sad because companies decide almost everything about the artists they have. Also if they have trained the artists they have to get their money back.

I don't know what would have happened if they left DSP but good they will stay together.

Edited by Yamaan