Summary & Timeline of KARA's Crisis

hasomy

Thanks for all the updates Yoo/Hasomy and all the staff of this website.

Although it has been more than a month since they returned to Korea and no official news is given, I think things have been progressing ok behind the scenes.

To some people, the progress may not seem as fast as they would like to. Still, we should be patient and wait for them to fully resolve this matter. Because they are communicating through lawyers, things can take more time. It is not good to rush it and then have problems again later.

There are also a lot of opinion based/speculative articles these days. You can tell them apart because it just discusses what "might" happen.

I have all the confidence in the world that they will be back as five. It's a strong gut feel.

KARA and Kamilia fighting! .

April 26th has passed, I hope their recording session was a success. Hopefully there will be news concerning the session or at least some hints as to what the recording session was for, other than their Japanese single. Hoping and praying that it's for a surprise Korean comeback. *fingers-crossed*

Even though they have been doing the interviews in the same clothes and 26th of April has passed without any news, we should still remain optimistic. After all, all this time they have been saying all that they will be continuing as five.

@0:56 I don't understand what Gyul said but it must be something positive because Terry ito was clapping. I love this video because Gekidan and Terry who are stanch supporters of KARA are there :)

During the first years of KARA, i am sure everyone knows that Hammie is the only active one who helped to raise KARA popularity when the others were out of the limelight. Similarly, now that the other 3 have got problems, I see it as Hara and Gyul helping out the keep KARA kind of active while they sort out their problems.

We should really put our faith in the girls!

KARA fighting!

Edited by tinaomina

in order to put a happy ending for this crisis, here are two official notices from DSP Media.

so sorry for the late update.

110428dsp.jpg

All issues between DSP Media and the 3 members of KARA have been completely resolved and we are in discussions to soon bring KARA back to activities. DSP Media and the 3 members have talked a lot about the upcoming activities of the group. The 3 members have also canceled their lawsuit unconditionally. Currently we are still able to discuss further.

We would like to deeply thank the fans for your unchanged support throughout the period. We will try our best to achieve further good progress.

All 5 members of KARA are currently under DSP Media.

110429dsp.jpg

This is DSP Media and KARA.

Now, both DSP Media and KARA have become more mature than before, and we can stand in front of fans as the intimate companions. Although everything is now resolved but both DSP Media and KARA still want to apologize the fans again for causing you to worry too much. But all will not only stop at this apology, we will forever engrave that gratitude in our hearts like large debt which we will have to repay the fans.

Currently we start worrying about the upcoming activities of KARA. How can we ease the wounds in the fans’ hearts? Perhaps when we are confident enough to say that we were ready then we will stand in front of the fans carefully and hope you would forgive us. In the future, we will strive our best for the fans to see that we also can earn good things from this issue between DSP Media and KARA.

Finally, we want to sincerely thank to KEPA & KSA as well as all media managers in the showbiz who had paid attention and always supported us in resolving this incident thoroughly.

All 5 members of KARA are currently under DSP Media.

[c]: kara.dspenter.com

translated by Yoo + hasomy @ karaholic

take.out.with.full.credit

Thank You for Posting & The Translations~

Finally! KARA is back~!! ♥ I feel so happy when I read this.

KARA will be Forever5~ nobody can separate them~

Im so happyy! ^^ Let's forever keep the faith~

KARA FIGHTING! ^^

Edited by nicorii

awoooo~~~~ very, very awesome ending! it was nice of DSP to let their pride down and just show how they badly need Kara~~

i'll be glad to see them soon back with their activities and promotions! Kara and DSPE, hwaiting!!!!

finally....

a happy ending~~~ :D

so glad KARA is back together as 5!

in KARA we trust! :thumbup:

really can't wait for their next comeback...

Park Gyuri, Han Seungyeon, Jung Nicole, Goo Hara, Kang Jiyoung

SARANGHAE, KARA JJANG!!!

:lol:

Wow the tone of our own translations and the translated articles on allkpop are so different... was DSP really this apologetic? I find it almost unbelievable but yet, at the same time, I'm really impressed.

It takes alot to own up to mistakes and apologize like that. So i'm really glad that they were able to compromise like this.

Finally everything is back to normal..Finally I could concentrate on my studies and with these news, I am able to work extremely hard and get high grades for my exam. Kara 5ever:)KARA Hwaiting:)Nicole Hwaiting!!:)

thanks Yoo and Hasomy! I was quite surprised they would post something since everything seems to told through news articles lol.

Hope they don't make us wait too long for their comeback. Their apology will be accepted until they give me a good comeback performance. When they do comeback, I hope they will take care of themselves and be healthy. I don't want them to get so fixated on trying to impress their fans and over-exert themselves to the brink of fainting. That would be a nightmare :o.

Wow the tone of our own translations and the translated articles on allkpop are so different... was DSP really this apologetic? I find it almost unbelievable but yet, at the same time, I'm really impressed.

It takes alot to own up to mistakes and apologize like that. So i'm really glad that they were able to compromise like this.

indeed reading our very own translations is so different from others. (not sure if i have interpreted wrongly) however being (over) apologetic doesn't mean that dsp was totally at fault. this is the best way (of professional handling) to convey the messages to fans. & it takes a lot to own up everything when it isn't true in the first place.

indeed reading our very own translations is so different from others. (not sure if i have interpreted wrongly) however being (over) apologetic doesn't mean that dsp was totally at fault. this is the best way (of professional handling) to convey the messages to fans. & it takes a lot to own up everything when it isn't true in the first place.

i didnt read the translations of the other sites yet but were they that different?
:o
i know it's quite weird to read these but it's exactly what DSP wrote
i myself was really surprised when i read them as well. im sure these ones were written by a female staff
full of emotional & apologetic words, haha

At no point did I say DSP was totally at fault :X

Also the things DSP apologized for here are things like "causing the fans worries" so I don't quite understand what you mean when you say "it takes a lot to own up everything when it isn't true in the first place."

You are right in saying DSP is being very professional in handling this with the statement and choice of words they made. I was just stating that their willingness to apologize shows that they are not shirking responsibility and both parties have really worked this out, and that it doesn't matter who was "to blame" which i feel is purely positive.

and now there's nothing more i cant ask aside from a comeback

that would be just amazing

sighs

i miss them so much

i even take that 4th japanese single any day

pls come out from ur hiding soon

i hope that dsp will start the other three into work soon

maybe all 5 comeback as kara will take some time

but seeing that gyuri and hara didnt stop working

it would be nice to see others too

i think they have been grounded enough

pls....

At no point did I say DSP was totally at fault :X

Also the things DSP apologized for here are things like "causing the fans worries" so I don't quite understand what you mean when you say "it takes a lot to own up everything when it isn't true in the first place."

You are right in saying DSP is being very professional in handling this with the statement and choice of words they made. I was just stating that their willingness to apologize shows that they are not shirking responsibility and both parties have really worked this out, and that it doesn't matter who was "to blame" which i feel is purely positive.

like i said, it may be misinterpretation.

on the surface it may appear so but anyway dsp has closed the issue & for the sake of this forum, so do i.

in general i just pity the so-called bad guy whom has my sympathy.