Summary & Timeline of KARA's Crisis

hasomy

Thank God It's finished! All we have to do is wait for their KR comeback!

Yay! KARA FOREVER 5! <3 Thanks for sharing this!

KARAMILIA FIGHTING! ^^

I'm really happy that Kara and their management is ok now. I hope they will release a new korean song :) I really miss their live. and I know that they really love each other and they don't want to separate. It is new start for them and KARA, fighting!

This is the best news for us all. I know I'm late on this but I just want to say that I am so happy to know that our 5 ladies are able to be together. KARA always &forever as 1 <3

KARA FIGHTING!!

The past months have been tough for the girls but they've endured it and I'm glad that this whole dispute is finally over. It takes a small leap of faith to believe that everything will be alright and it happened. Can't wait to see the girls back in the Korean stage soon. Hope that nothing like this will happen ever again. KARA hwaiting! Kamilia hwaiting!

• 1 month later...

Well, they pass one of many test in their life

they'll get stronger than before

I believe there is more and more test KARA would face in future

but I think they will make it and keep solid of course

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

being a new Kamilia, this thread really help me understand what was happened back then. thanks God, the storms is over and Kara is still together and getting stronger. it must be hard for them, since the issue is not only between members and management, but it involved Korean image as a whole pop culture too. and I salute all the fans that still stand by Kara in their hard times. :thumbup1:

• 4 weeks later...