Summary & Timeline of KARA's Crisis

hasomy

• 1 month later...

Ahh...

Finally, a topic where I could find all related news and details about the lawsuit.

I can imagine how tense the fans must have felt back then, but I'm really glad the issue was resolved!

Anyway, this really helped a recent Kamilia like me! Thanks to the translators for collecting and translating all the media inputs.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

For the first time, i finally understand about the whole situation on what is really happening thanks to all the translation, im so glad that it was an happy ending, somehow the reason for me to come and read this is because of what KARA always says on stage about they go through a lot which makes me wonder just what really happen in the past. KARA and KAMILIA are one, which is what makes all of us so special ^.^ LOVE KARA SO MUCH!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Just spent like 15 mins reading all of the "crisis" updates. I know it's crazy to think this just happened a year ago. I'm glad Kara is together and so strong now. Are their contracts really ending in Aug now?

Just spent like 15 mins reading all of the "crisis" updates. I know it's crazy to think this just happened a year ago. I'm glad Kara is together and so strong now. Are their contracts really ending in Aug now?

umj contract till dec 2013. dsp contract is into 2014..

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...