• Announcements

• r0naLd222

Looking for GFX Peepz!   10/18/2016

Karaholic needs GFX (Graphic Artists). If you are interested, please message me or @flamestalker , @Yongery or @Lupang
    • flamestalker

[NEW] Member Solo Activities Subforums!   03/11/2017

Hey Karaholic! Since all of the members are now with different agencies, we thought it'd be appropriate to create new subforums so members can stay in touch with their activities. Please try to post here from now on with future updates and events.  Here are the new subforums we've created:
      Park Gyuri: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/158-park-gyuri-solo-activities-motion-media/
      Han Seungyeon: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/159-han-seungyeon-solo-activities-jwide/
      Goo Hara: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/157-goo-hara-solo-activities-keyeast/
      Jung Nicole: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/160-jung-nicole-solo-activities-b2m/
      Kang Jiyoung: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/161-kang-jiyoung-solo-activities-sweetpower/ For Youngji, we've opted to leave the forum as is as she is still with DSP Media.  Thanks for your attention, hope you continue to drop by and visit.. new members and old! 

-KH Staff
hasomy

FAQ
Summary & Timeline of KARA's Crisis

308 posts in this topic

i think they have been grounded enough

grounded? based on what did you come to that conclusion? please enlighten me.

Finally, everything is back to the way it is supposed to be!

Kara Forever 5! Hwaiting!

Thank God It's finished! All we have to do is wait for their KR comeback!

Yay! KARA FOREVER 5! <3 Thanks for sharing this!

KARAMILIA FIGHTING! ^^

Hope chemistry is the same with the girls and no hard feelings at all so that it won't affect performance. Anyway thinking positive, all's well that ends well. Time to look forward on their comeback. :thumbup:

Thank God...

i miss Kara so much..

they are talented an the most cute Idol group in Kpop history..

Kara forever...

I'm really happy that Kara and their management is ok now. I hope they will release a new korean song :) I really miss their live. and I know that they really love each other and they don't want to separate. It is new start for them and KARA, fighting!

I'm kinda late, but that is great news! thanks for letting me know (and everyone on this forum) with the translations, I've been wondering what happened since the news about the lawsuit.

I'm so glad that everything has been settled! They are going to come back stronger than ever!

Kara Fighting~~!

Thanks for the translations!

Thanks for all the information!

Hope that the manager will be more reasonable!

KARA hwaiting!

YAY! Kara's back! Was DSP really this nice though? I'm surprised (maybe I'm just too paranoid...)

Can't wait for their comeback, Kara hwaiting~!

glad it finally ended

we fans a very had time keeping up with whats going on

but for sure the 5 members had a much more harder time

now they're finally back , stronger than ever ^^

So Kara is back normal ? When are they gonna make a comeback in Korea ? Thank god they didnt disband or whateverso ^_______________^

Gyuri Seungyeon Hara Nicole Jiyoung - Best five ever, stronger than ever! This incident only made them stronger. Antis will have a tougher time screwing them up.. 

Thank God! I was so happy to hear it's all resolved ;__; Kara5 is whole again, im so happy. I cant wait for their korean comeback!

This is the best news for us all. I know I'm late on this but I just want to say that I am so happy to know that our 5 ladies are able to be together. KARA always &forever as 1 <3

KARA FIGHTING!!

The past months have been tough for the girls but they've endured it and I'm glad that this whole dispute is finally over. It takes a small leap of faith to believe that everything will be alright and it happened. Can't wait to see the girls back in the Korean stage soon. Hope that nothing like this will happen ever again. KARA hwaiting! Kamilia hwaiting!

Really behind on finding this out but I'm so happy that everything has been resolve.

We all love you Kara

KARA FIGHTING!

Awesome! Of course I look forward to whatever they put out. I certainly hope that they don't overwork themselves though, we can wait a little.

Well, they pass one of many test in their life

they'll get stronger than before

I believe there is more and more test KARA would face in future

but I think they will make it and keep solid of course

Umm I wonder if they're still living together in a dorm or if they live separately like Hara was

Thank you very much for taking the time to organize all of this, Hasomy and Yoo! <3

I'm surprised

being a new Kamilia, this thread really help me understand what was happened back then. thanks God, the storms is over and Kara is still together and getting stronger. it must be hard for them, since the issue is not only between members and management, but it involved Korean image as a whole pop culture too. and I salute all the fans that still stand by Kara in their hard times. :thumbup1:

It took such a long time :(

So heartwrenching for us kamilia to see them in the same situation as TVXQ and Suju's han geng.

Luckily it is finally resolved :D

KARA fighting! Stay together from now till forevermore :)

Wiiiiiiiiiii i finnallu understand the whole problem.... thans for this super duper mega post, i know, this was hard for you to translate and look for the real info....

thanks for your hard work

Very through post... It answered several questions I had, but I supose it raised just as many new ones :D