[2011.01.25] Details of the requests/demands of the 3 members

hasomy

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for some proper updates on the news! Other sites really word the articles very offensively :(

Why would DSP hide their CEO condition from their artist?

Its just weird. Now at least they will finally end this "arguement" :D

Hasomy and Yoo, thank you for working so hard for this...

We really appreciate it!

So it means Kara will terminate their contract at 08.2012??

Let's stay strong and believe that DSP will be more behave and more HUMANE for them to extend it/renew it.

KARA, HWAITING!! :sweatdrop:

I've read at many sites of Kpop news.. and this is the only one that make me calm down.

sorry no offense, but Akp is makes news to be hot and chaos.. (bad english) and so many additional info that even not appear in the reality.. make suggest and confusion to the people who read the article.. :(

but fortunately KARA have Karaholic here.. and the news is presented by Kamilia, so this is the real news if you want to know about KARA.. only at KARAHOLIC.. ^^

I am still not sure why the girls want to leave DSP... Were they over worked? Couldn't get along with the current management? I am not quite convinced it was a monetary reason because, according to DSP the girls made $1.5 million last year and potentially $2.5 million this year.

I can't help but think that some outside forces (Mr.J) is behind this. I hope that it was the parents fault this event spiraled out of control. I think that it would be easier to swallow than thinking that the girls themselves wanted to end Kara for their own greedy reasons.

Looks like the girls will be back promoting as 5 according to Allkpop... However, we still don't know what the future plans are for Kara... Are they being active temporarily? I read that all the girls have moved their belongings out of their dorms, and Hara is looking for her own place. Disgruntled Kara members only want to work with DSP till next summer. What happens after that? I hope girls can move in together again and begin activities as before. So many unanswered questions... :(