[2011.01.26] Kim Sunghee getting married

Yoochi

Oldest son of voice actor Yang Jiwoon to marry former member of KARA Kim Sunghee

Oldest son of voice actor Yang Jiwoon, Yang Wonjoon (31) and former member of KARA Kim Sunghee will get married after a year of dating. Wedding will be held on May 7 in Paju, Kyunggido. This information was delivered by Women Josun maganize's February edition.

The couple met two years ago through performing activities in a Religious organization. They have become more intimate while participating in musical events in different countries together. After one year of dating, the couple have finally picked the date for their wedding.

Mr Yang Jiwoon said "She is preparing very well to become a good wife/daughter in law. My wife also likes to have this daughter in law. My son has struggled a lot so I hope he would meet a good wife and have a happy family."

Yang Wonjoon has been in prison in 06.2006 because he refused to fulfill his military requirement due to religious reasons.

We know Kim Sunghee is currently giving vocal lessons to young students who want to become singers.

[c]:
newschosun

[t]: yoo + hasomy @ karaholic.

take.out.with.full.credit

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i don't know whether am i suppose to be happy or sad. Haha.. anyway, all the best for this girl~ (: Hopes the guy treat our sungja well. (: Thanks yoo and haha for the translation~

Ahhh Sungbokkie we've heard no news from you and now all of the sudden you're getting married :thumbup: words cannot express how happy I am for you guys. I wish you and your future husband lots of good fortune for years to come. Love knows no age difference :) 성희누나 축하합니다!!

Yang Wonjoon has been in prison in 06.2006 because he refused to fulfill his military requirement due to religious reasons.

Wow..

Edited by конакu

oh man, January of 2011 is full of unexpected and shocking news!!!!

I am still shocked at the moment. always think of Sunghee as a loud and energetic dork, now she is getting married :crying:

I should be happy about this right? since this is a good news. Congrats, Sunghee ~ my Sungja, my Sungbokie <3

p.s: SungRi was once my favorite couple in KARA. now my "Ri" is going away with her husband :crying:

whoah, she is getting married first. so young, but in my country lots of celebrity getting married in young age xD

congrats for her, and him. hope their marriage will long lasting until old/death separate them :D

Getting hitched so soon! I didn't even know she was dating someone and now suddenly this happens. I wish her the best. Her hubby better take good care of her or Gyuri will be mad :P

This is a great news seeing Sunghee happy~ Hope sunghee choose the right guy and really happy with the decision the made together wish all Happiness to Sunghee until the last

of her life Sunghee will forever be remember ~

:crying: Tears of Happiness

This news amazing me so much! Sunghee going to get mwarried in the next Mayy?????!!! I hopw she'll happy with all my heart!

Edited by exannie

Ya. No real news and all of a sudden she's getting married. Oh well, it's bound to happen one day.

All we can do is wish her the best and be happy for her.

Hope this guy treats her as she deserves. Lead a happy and blissful life from here on~!

At last, another news about Sungja. :) Thanks Yoo!

Anyway, I hope she'll be happy in that marriage. Sounds like her husband-to-be is a religious kiddo, so---yeah, they fit together.

Singing coach? Cool! :thumbup: