[2011.01.26] Kim Sunghee getting married

Yoochi

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congratulations Sunghee. I pray that both of u will be together forever and become one happy family.

PS: just a request.can u please make a special performance with KARA on your wedding day.it will be great for us KAMILIA to see you once again with KARA.or better yet, comeback as KARA. :optimistic:

That's really unexpected, but I have to say it's a pleasant surprise. As much as we love Sunghee, we want everything best for her, so the news about her getting married is really, really good one. Stability in our live is something we would all like to eventually come.

This was a big surprise~! It's been so long since we've heard from/about Sunghee, and the next news that pops up is...she's getting married! Congrats Sunghee! I wish you the best (even though I'm one of the MILLIONS that would have loved to take that guys place xD)~! Hope she invites the other members xD

omg.... i lost all my words...

can't believe my Sunga is getting married... i miss her, and i am crying, cuz i feel heart-broken but i know i should be happy for her...

still i hope she finds in him the perfect person for her...

Sunghee i love you, and thank you for all the thing u have taught the KARA members and kamilia...

Just one thing

''Yang Wonjoon has been in prison in 06.2006 because he refused to fulfill his military requirement due to religious reasons.'' should i be freacked out?

Hope KARA is invited. <3
Edited by UeeSeungyeon<3

my Sungbokkie oppa is going to get married huhu *crying of happiness*

I'm happy for her. Sunghee ya~ please be happy with your life ^^ I hope that your husband will take a great care of you ^^ Congratulation our vutamin! ^^

So I guess there's not gonna be KARA6?

I hope she really has this thought through, marrying to such an older guy.

I despise males that try to exempt from military obligations whatever lame reasons they have. Religious reasons? Is he a monk? If he is, he shouldn't even get married. Call himself a man? How is he gonna protect Sunghee when the time comes?

I would urge Sunghee to think through it.

I just think that love is a thing you sometimes find on the last expected, or strange place and yes age gaps are ridiculous, I think that could be married even someone 10 years younger (altrough I'm 17 at the moment) but left their love spread on the world...

If the pair was traveling on diferent countries why we didn't knew...

Using Sunja's code COLOUR was actually a mistake, but I leave like that as an honor to her.

Edited by KARAN

kim sunghee, i'm so happy for you! ^___^

i'm so glad that sunghee has moved on after KARA and is helping young students with their vocals :')

Edited by Issy

So I guess there's not gonna be KARA6?

I hope she really has this thought through, marrying to such an older guy.

I despise males that try to exempt from military obligations whatever lame reasons they have. Religious reasons? Is he a monk? If he is, he shouldn't even get married. Call himself a man? How is he gonna protect Sunghee when the time comes?

I would urge Sunghee to think through it.

I don't think you should just be sitting there insulting the man Sunghee wants to marry when you don't even know him. She obviously loves him very much and trusts him, so why are you acting like that? Is it really fair when you know nothing about him at all? Don't be a fool. I don't think Sunghee would appreciate the way you're badmouthing her future husband.

As for her age... I think it's fine, why not? Not every woman has to get married at 30 years old. As for the age difference, so what? He obviously sees her as a woman and not a child, so I don't see what the big issue is here. Sungja may have been a bit wild and childish sometimes but she was and is still very mature and level headed.

Anyway, I'm happy for her and I wish her luck! It's nice to see that she met the right man and wants to spend her life with him. He better treat her well though! Our Sunghee is all grown up now...

:crying:

Edited by Nyokou

at first i was totally shocked by the age difference but yeah im really happy for our dear sungbokie <3

hopefully this guy can treat her well kekeke XD

and i would so love to see her wedding photos. i wonder if she's going to invite the kara members to her wedding??? >.<

p.s. wow i didnt know she's a singing coach now. hahas at least her awesome vocals arent totally wasted. though i was hoping that she'd be a solo singer now or something :/

I was shocked to hear that Kim Sunghee is getting married. Things just get surprising here. I am glad to hear that Sunghee had move on with a life to do something that she like. I wish Sunghee a happy marriage. I hope she is happy meeting her pair. I think it the guy Yang Jiwoon sounds very fitting to Kim Sunghee. Both of them are pretty religious. It looks like that person is a man of faith.

I am not sure why but I am in between tears and happiness reading this news. :crying: Perhaps it is the realisation that one day things would come to end and Kara would move on with their lives. I believe some Kamilia here feel the same way as I do. We all have love and stay behind the back of Sunghee for so long. Now Sunghee is leading a very stable and hopefully a happy life. It is the ending of one story and the beginning for another. I believe it is time for some of us to move on too. :) I hope this news is a happy moment for Kara.

I don't think you should just be sitting there insulting the man Sunghee wants to marry when you don't even know him. She obviously loves him very much and trusts him, so why are you acting like that? Is it really fair when you know nothing about him at all? Don't be a fool. I don't think Sunghee would appreciate the way you're badmouthing her future husband.

As for her age... I think it's fine, why not? Not every woman has to get married at 30 years old. As for the age difference, so what? He obviously sees her as a woman and not a child, so I don't see what the big issue is here. Sungja may have been a bit wild and childish sometimes but she was and is still very mature and level headed.

Anyway, I'm happy for her and I wish her luck! It's nice to see that she met the right man and wants to spend her life with him. He better treat her well though! Our Sunghee is all grown up now...

:crying:

It's a fact the guy tried to escape conscription. Whatever reasons he gave, he can't hide the coward in him. He tried to escape conscription because he's afraid. The South Korean government gave him his just deserts by throwing him into prison to let him think about the wimp that he is.

Conscription is like a rite of passage for countries that have it. Only by going through it, can you then call yourself a man, because you're ready to assume the duty of a man anytime - to protect your country and your loved ones.

I don't know if he eventually fulfilled his duty - if he did, good. If he did not then he'll forever earn my scorn. He doesn't deserve Sunghee's love if he didn't.