[2011.01.26] Kim Sunghee getting married

Yoochi

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have mixe feelings lol. I'm happy for her and want to congratulate her but in the same time It also means the end of Sunghee as a KARA member one day again. I know It was maybe stupid, but I have always kept faith deep in my heart that she could comeback into KARA one day. Futhermore, I find she is still too young to get married and moreover with a man who is 10 years older than her.

I hope she made a right decision though ... must be really in love this time but who knows?? she's still too young and a lot of things to learn

AigoO! So young and getting married. I guess young love is the best love.

She can still be with Kara if she wants to; wives aren't stuck in their house

all day so she can still be with the girls right??

Anyways, congratulaaAATIONS!! CONGRATULATIONS!!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

this is shocking.. thinking of how young sunghee is to be married right away...but anyways..if she is happy with what she have with her life and with this person...well.. i think we should all support her and wish her a happy life and a healthy family soon.. best of lucks to her family :D

Edited by TaKLaMyEggZ

So young for Sunghee noona to get married!

I just hope that on the day of her marriage the members of KARA 5 will go to it and be reunited. :D (Or has the wedding done already?)

Best wishes to you and have a happy married life Sunghee noona :)

Why is Kim Sunghee getting involved with someone who refuses to serve their country, like every male, for these bogus "religious" reasons??? I'm gad he's in prison. Imagine if everyone else refused to serve for "religious" reasons. OMG...(pun intended).

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...