• Announcements

• r0naLd222

Looking for GFX Peepz!   10/18/2016

Karaholic needs GFX (Graphic Artists). If you are interested, please message me or @flamestalker , @Yongery or @Lupang
    • flamestalker

[NEW] Member Solo Activities Subforums!   03/11/2017

Hey Karaholic! Since all of the members are now with different agencies, we thought it'd be appropriate to create new subforums so members can stay in touch with their activities. Please try to post here from now on with future updates and events.  Here are the new subforums we've created:
      Park Gyuri: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/158-park-gyuri-solo-activities-motion-media/
      Han Seungyeon: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/159-han-seungyeon-solo-activities-jwide/
      Goo Hara: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/157-goo-hara-solo-activities-keyeast/
      Jung Nicole: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/160-jung-nicole-solo-activities-b2m/
      Kang Jiyoung: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/161-kang-jiyoung-solo-activities-sweetpower/ For Youngji, we've opted to leave the forum as is as she is still with DSP Media.  Thanks for your attention, hope you continue to drop by and visit.. new members and old! 

-KH Staff
Yoochi

[2011.01.26] Kim Sunghee getting married

95 posts in this topic

awww didn't saw this coming this early, but just want say CONGRATS to SungHee...hope she'll find her true happiness ^_^

Aw this is truly shocking. Another surprise from Sunghee isnt it? She never stops surprising us even in her marriage lol I bet none of us could ever see this coming, our dorky Sungja turns out the first one to get married and at this young age omg anyway congrats my dear Sunghee <3 I hope you guys are meant for each other. Wish happiness ever after <3

I hope you'll be happy Sunghee, congratzz!!! I really hope I can see Sunghee in beautiful wedding dress, she must be the prettiest bride ever...

I'm both happy and sad ):

I'm happy that Sunghee found someone who she can rely on but i'm sad because its almost impossible for her to make a comeback as a singer.

But, finding a life partner is obviously important.

Go Sunghee!

I was really surprised (and still a bit under the shock) learning this news.

Honestly I didn't expect Sunghee would get married this year.

Sungja is still so surprising.

No more SungRi pairing anymore I guess.

I hope she will be happy with her husband.

A part of me is sad because I was still hoping to listen to her voice, there is no chance she would perform on stage.

Guess I was a fool.

Edited by Lucky Chance

wow. this came out of nowhere. i had wondered what she was up to, especially with all the stuff that's been happening lately. it's nice to see she's found her happiness. congrats to her!

Congrats sunghee! May you and your husband have a happy marriage. I wonder if gyuri and the others will attend her wedding.

WOW!

2011 hasn't finished it's first month yet but KARA's been giving the a lot of crazy news!!!

Whoa! Well congratulations to SungHee...I hope KARA attends the wedding especially Gyuri, SeungYeon and Nicole since Hara and Jiyoung really doesn't know her that well (I mean I'm guessing since they replaced her).

I WONDER WHO'S NEXT THOUGH....kekekeke

Hehe! this is really good news!

1st in a long while... lol

anyway, Sunghee have a blissful marriage! :thumbup1:

heh, that guy does musical events too?

Mayb they can start a musical group n start touring!

hahaha

OMG!!!! THIS IS A BIG SHOCKER O___O

after not hearing anything about Sunghee, then suddenly BOOM news about her marriage comes up OMG >.<

I'm happy for her but...I'm also sad >.<" mix feelings really

I don't really know what I feel about this lmao

the guy's kinda older too

but CONGRATULATIONS to Sunghee <3 glad she found happiness

thanks for the translation!

Well, as long as she's happy with the decision, I'm happy for her. Although, I believe after she gets married her chances of getting back into the entertainment industry are slim. I hope she has a happy life!

Aigoo.. she still so young. Younger than me!! even just a year but what a difference !?!? ive never thought about married life (but sometimes XD) but she will soon getting marry haha

anyway. i didn't said i don't support. hope they'll have a happy marriage.

OH !! i'm hearing her voice from my headphone now LOL

Wow, she get married. Cong to our sunghee. I wondering would you invite gyuri, seungyeon, and nicole to your wedding. I hoping that she invite them to the wedding, and make them perform. Is it wrong of me to hope that at sunghee wedding, the KARA4 would perform together again.

How shocking! I don't think any of expected this in the midst of everything else going on...She's still really young though. I hope that this guy is meant for our Sunghee and that she will be sincerely happy for the rest of her life with him. Congrats, Sunghee <3

yeah one from kara members is getting married congratulate to her and i hope he treat her well :eyelove:

aaaaw such a shocking yet sweet & happy news!

congratulation for our beloved sungbokie oppa a.k.a sungja <3

to be honest i always believed she'd be kara's member again but yeah....

i pray for her happiness! have a happy marriage sungja unnie~ ^^

I wish her the best.

I hope they will be happy together.

She's very young, but I guess she's very mature.

Ow, finally news of Sunghee *-*

hopefully it will be very happily married, wish you lots of luck to her!

Congratulations Sunghee ... I want to see the children ahahah :thumbup:

OMG... I was totally shocked and I still can't close my mouth :shocked:

We haven't heard about our Sungja recently but then all the sudden, my beloved friend told me this news. I don't have anything to say until my mind pull together.

Well, I wish or Sungja all the best and has a great happy life ahead. :shining:

As long as she's happy with her life and decision, I'm ok with it and support her til the end.

Hwaiting Sungja! I'm looking forward to the wedding ceremony and photo updates.

Edited by newlover

aww congrats sungja! i can't believe she's getting married already! hehe i hope everything goes as planned & i so want to see her wedding pictures. :D

Wow...huge news

Kinda mixed between dissapointment and joy

Wish our Saint all the best and well

that lucky guy ^_^

WHAT!!! Our beautiful and amazing Sungja is getting married.

WoW how great is that!!! Congratulation Sunghee. :hihi:

omg, when i first saw this on AKP, i didn't see the part about her getting married

so, of course, i thought it had to do with the rest of KARA5 lol

but this works too, finally some news on our sungja <3

she's getting married, how sweeet :) and yeah, the age gap is pretty huge lol.

but its okay, i wish them all the best!

its so weird to think that sunghee might actually have kids now that she's getting married!! lol..weird!

AND, i'm so happy to hear that she's giving singing lessons to kids who want to become singers :)

congrats to sung & i hope she's going to invite & have gyul as her bridesmaid.

suddenly i feel for sungri moments so i would love to see the "reunion" in pictures.