• Announcements

• r0naLd222

Looking for GFX Peepz!   10/18/2016

Karaholic needs GFX (Graphic Artists). If you are interested, please message me or @flamestalker , @Yongery or @Lupang
    • flamestalker

[NEW] Member Solo Activities Subforums!   03/11/2017

Hey Karaholic! Since all of the members are now with different agencies, we thought it'd be appropriate to create new subforums so members can stay in touch with their activities. Please try to post here from now on with future updates and events.  Here are the new subforums we've created:
      Park Gyuri: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/158-park-gyuri-solo-activities-motion-media/
      Han Seungyeon: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/159-han-seungyeon-solo-activities-jwide/
      Goo Hara: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/157-goo-hara-solo-activities-keyeast/
      Jung Nicole: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/160-jung-nicole-solo-activities-b2m/
      Kang Jiyoung: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/161-kang-jiyoung-solo-activities-sweetpower/ For Youngji, we've opted to leave the forum as is as she is still with DSP Media.  Thanks for your attention, hope you continue to drop by and visit.. new members and old! 

-KH Staff
Yoochi

[2011.01.26] Kim Sunghee getting married

95 posts in this topic

Congratulations to Sunghee on her upcoming marriage. Hope they'll have a happy marriage.

Thanks for the translation <3

I have mixe feelings lol. I'm happy for her and want to congratulate her but in the same time It also means the end of Sunghee as a KARA member one day again. I know It was maybe stupid, but I have always kept faith deep in my heart that she could comeback into KARA one day. Futhermore, I find she is still too young to get married and moreover with a man who is 10 years older than her.

I hope she made a right decision though ... must be really in love this time but who knows?? she's still too young and a lot of things to learn

WOW she is getting married i always hoped that

she would go back to kara again but i guess not

anyway i hope that she will be happy^^

AigoO! So young and getting married. I guess young love is the best love.

She can still be with Kara if she wants to; wives aren't stuck in their house

all day so she can still be with the girls right??

Anyways, congratulaaAATIONS!! CONGRATULATIONS!!

wow. i don't know how should i feel about this. this is so sudden.

i never thought this was the next news im hearing about sungja

well i wish her happiness in her life :D

10 age difference! That must be true love! :lol:

Well, congratulations for Sunghee! We wish them all the best!

D; I really wished that there was a 6-member KARA, but I guess that's not happening anytime soon. I really miss Sunghee and wished she would've kept being an idol

i was really speechless and broken hearted </3

the loud and dorky sungbokie is getting married first. all the best then sung.

though the chance for her to be on stage is lessen, hoping isnt bad :P

congratulations to the bride to be. but her husband must be so much older than her, haha, but who i am talking, my bf is too!

I know I'm late but this is very nice ^_^

I may not have gotten to know Sunghee well but I'm sincerely happy for her :D

This all means that she's been doing well nowadays and may she live an awesome life xD

Thanks for sharing!

Wow.........congratulations?!

Although, now it seems much more unlikely that we will hear Sunghee's voice on media ever again...

this is shocking.. thinking of how young sunghee is to be married right away...but anyways..if she is happy with what she have with her life and with this person...well.. i think we should all support her and wish her a happy life and a healthy family soon.. best of lucks to her family :D

Edited by TaKLaMyEggZ

So young for Sunghee noona to get married!

I just hope that on the day of her marriage the members of KARA 5 will go to it and be reunited. :D (Or has the wedding done already?)

Best wishes to you and have a happy married life Sunghee noona :)

Why is Kim Sunghee getting involved with someone who refuses to serve their country, like every male, for these bogus "religious" reasons??? I'm gad he's in prison. Imagine if everyone else refused to serve for "religious" reasons. OMG...(pun intended).

Wow. Congratulations. Hope she will get the happy life with her husband and children later.. :)

i juat read the news about their wedding and im happy for them!!! wish them a very good luck!

All the best marriage our dear Sunghee!!!

It's been so long we definitely missed her :(