[2011.01.26] Despite contract conflict with DSP, KARA endorses for Japanese commercial body

Caly

Despite contract conflict with DSP, KARA endorses for Japanese commercial Body

29p4z8k.jpg

According to CRI online, Korean Female group KARA endorses for a new japanese commercial so to ease the stress for the reduction of events in Korea.

This month on the 26, many medias including Japan's <<Sankei Sports>> have reported that recently TBC, one of japanese biggest commercial body, has chosen KARA as their models for their latest commercial. According to <<Sankei Sports>>, this Commerical has been filmed before KARA's conflict with DSP. Due to this current dispute,it has causes some disruption in the release of this CF. However, they mentioned that this is the most difficult and crucial phase for all KARA members and they ought to help them a little.

This Commercial is going to be made into huge Outdoor advertising board and they will be placed at 7 main cities of Japan. TBC have specially printed "KARA Fighting/Gambatte!" on the board so to support our girls.

Taken from: CRI online.

Translated by: dreamgal_91@KH.

TBC have specially printed "KARA Fighting/Gambatte!" on the board so to support our girls.

That's so sweet of them! And they really helped the Kamilias feel better <3 thanks, Caly <3

Thanks for the translation, Caly <3

It's good to hear this! Japanese still love KARA and they want to support the girls to get through this hard time

I love how they put the encouraging slogan on the poster as well.

That's so sweet of them. This way, they're going to atract positive reaction from Japanese Kamilia.

I'm really happy to know that Japan is giving love to KARA and supporting them. They'll come back strong.

I love this slogan. KARA FIGHTING! KAMILIA FIGHTING!

japanese loves them to bits!

just a small info, other stars who also in TBC CM is David & Victoria Beckham and also Yamapi from NEWS.

so proud of our girls :eyelove:

plz comeback soon and make more promotion

edit :

thanks karaddict_4ever for the youtube link

oh i love the songs T.T

Edited by luckypurple

It's a good strategy. Knowing the situation they decided to advertise to take people's minds a little out of this whole controversy. I'm looking forward to this and I bet the product will be succesful, cause KARA really attracts attention of people.

thanks for sharing!

really encouraging words for our girls ! Everybody wants KARA to remain as the best five esp Kamilias :)

Hopefully they'll remain strong with all the support they are getting from kamilias & others :)

It's touching to see that not only J-Kamilias, but even Japanese companies are so supportive of Kara during this tough time. I'm glad to see them again in this commercial, and with a new song too! TBC, you're awesome! Gyuri is radiating such a Goddess-leader aura in that picture! :)