[2011.01.27] Goo Hara is looking for a rental house

Yoochi

KARA’s fans have raised their concern after knowing that Goo Hara is looking for a rental house.

Goo Hara is currently looking for a house in the Nonhyun Ward Kangnam District in Seoul. She has been living in the dorm with fellow group members in Heangdang District, Seoul, but recently, she is wanting to live independently. One person said "She is looking for a rental house in Kangnam for moving around easily and also because it is near the company headquarters."

A real estate agent expressed, “On the afternoon of 22, Goo Hara came here with an acquaintance to look for a house. She called in first before her visit. I also heard she is also visiting other agents around here to search for a house.”

The fans left many comments as follows:

- I believe that you are fully capable of living alone, but there are many real estate companies these days so you should go together with someone who can give you advice on good and reliable places.

- It is very dangerous for young women to live alone. Since everybody knows about this now you should be really careful to prevent theft.

- If she is living alone, cooking/eating will be troublesome, I am really worried.

- That area is very pricey and some parts is very dangerous.

Besides, many fans again expressed concern about KARA.

- In this current bad situation, and she decided to live alone, I am so worried that the members would become more distant.

- What if this is a sign of the end?

- The more I listen to news, the more I feel that the problem is getting worse. It hurts.

[c]:
newsen
&
joinmsn

[t]: yoo + hasomy @ karaholic

take.out.with.full.credit

i think their contract 4 living in a dorm was ended..i remember b4, SS501 also stayed in a dorm only 4 a short time, after dat, they live separately..so, i think it's same goes 2 KARA too..correct me if i'm wrong..i'm juz saying my opinion..

may i know where can hara go after they have left their dorm? so obviously she must find a place.

inaddition she has no one (family) in seoul to depend on hence i don't see some of the concerns raised.

this shows hara is very independent! she has my supports!

I'm worried. Our Hara usually isn't the type to cook, Nicole always cooks for her. Now that she'll live alone that'll be somewhat troublesome. She have to cook and do the house chore all alone...

But I hope all the best for the girls...Hwaiting!!

It's good to know that our Hara want to be independent. She is all grown up now!

especially in this current situation of KARA, it is reasonable for Hara to seek for a place to stay since she does not have any relative in Seoul. But I do hope that this is only temporary, I mean, I support Hara's decision, but I think I will miss the girls' interactions if they all decide to live separately.

Best wish for the kid <3 hope she can find a good and SAFETY place soon. and hope that the media just leave her alone!!!

Why don't Hara want to continue to live in the dorm?

Maybe she hopes that when her family members come visit her in Seoul, they will be able to stay together?

Go Go independent Hara!

I hope Kamilias won't stalk her and respect her privacy since no one will be protecting her then :/

Thanks for sharing the news.

why do i feel bad hearing this. i know its a sign of her growing up, but living seperately? im worried bout her safety and she's not the type to cook herself. im gonna miss their epic dorm times like in HAHAmong show.

Edited by asyrawwr

somehow this news makes me sad...i just hope they can come back live together again when this matter is solved... this situation makes ppl think more badly about their friendship..oh well..

plz be careful Hara..and plz eat ><

Wow This Decision is kinda a Shocked Why She Leaving the dorm suddenly :confused1:

But Anyways hope she pick a right decision on live in a House Alone :rolleyes:

Her Independence Decision was great but a bit worried *whos gonna takecare of her saftey and etc stuff that needs anybody helps Hope She fine leaving in House Alone ^_^

Edited by Fitry'z

Hmm I read the news and was kinda happy. Its a big step for a person to be staying by herself, I think she will grow alot during this time.

Btw you guys know, it is not easy to stay with the same person for many years no matter how good their friendship. Good friendship does not mean seeing each other everyday and talking everyday etc. Good friendship means that when you are in need of help, even when you have no contact the person for 5 years, he will still turn up at your place immediately.

But anyway, Hara will be so busy this will prolly just be a place to sleep at night...

I dont know about everyone else but to me, when I first saw the headline I could feel my heart aching.. This is def not the right time for such news :( I have wondered where she's been living since the controversy started too. She is looking for a long-term rent. she might be thoughtful and careful, or she knows the situation can't be settled down any time soon?

I'm so sad that she is doing this now. In America, plenty of women live on their own. But not this early, at just 20. Most live with either roomates or a boyfriend. I expect that in Korea, it's even more so? I wouldn't really worry about theft, but if they're telling her business about the exact city district and such things where she will be living, I'm more worried she wil have to deal with people bugging her than her being stolen from. If she stays with DSP she may still have protection, so theft is maybe unlikely. But if everyone knows where she lives, she'll never get any peace.

Also, is this an indication she is more at odds with the other members than it seems? Because, why else would she want to really live alone? I hope Hara isn't having trouble with the other members... :( I hate this crap...:mad:

In a way, its a good thing she decided to live on her own (but who's gonna cook for her? xD) But given the current situation, im not sure its the right thing to do now. The girls should stay stuck together, just my opinion.

Edited by vachou

Honey.... ?? mMmm well, it was a big decision and I should be proud of her because despite her young age she still want to live alone ecc ecc.. No wonder she's our cool Hara.. for us fans is a sad news since we would like to see our idols 24/7 together..(especially because of what's happening now) but maybe she needs her space, her time.. and also because when the others are on day-off they go to their family, while honey can't go to hers since it's far away.. having a place that she can call "home sweet home" is a good thing..

Whether it's because of university, looking for personal space or just any other reason, I'll support her. It's not an easy decision, to live alone after a few years with the girls, but I hope she'll find a peaceful place to live. We will still see them together on various activities, so I hope everything will be fine.

imo DSP wil probably pay for this place, Gyuri too if she wants to live with Hara or somewhere in Seoul, I think because everyone moved out of the dorm, it was only natural for Hara to move too. I don't think the dorm contract was up because they had just got that dorm. I think the situation really did have something to do with it. I'm glad that Hara has some-place to stay, and that it's close to her company, so she can go there whenever she needs something. They might even provide her with a cook or someone who makes food for her, though Hara is very capable and I'm sure she can cook for herself, I'm pretty positive that they will make sure she is safe. And who knows, when things get better again they might all decide to move back in together.

Poor her....she shudn't be alone at a time like this ..

Thou i know she's capable of living independently..But i guess maybe she just wants to be alone and not troubling anyone..

How i wish Gyul will offer her to stay together..At least There's goddess she wont be so lonely..They really need each other now at least..

Hara..I hope you take care lots ..& take your meals regularly..

"Our Team Cannot Break Up" HWAITING!