[2011.01.27] Goo Hara is looking for a rental house

Yoochi

actually, she gained my respect with her decision.

ive always known her to be our strong honey but living alone in her age is just so courageous.(for me!)

i mean, i'm older than her, also working yet im still with my folks. :sweatdrop:

however, there's still part of me that wanted her to stay with KARA.

not because i'm afraid that she'll be distant to KARA

but cause Hara's only family in Seoul is her members.

yes, she'll have her privacy and all.

but living by herself also means being forlorn at times.

i remember what she said in TAXI.

that her heart was lonely.

she's already with her members yet she still felt that way,

how much more if she live separately?

anyways, whatever her decision maybe, im with her all the way!

Edited by yeosin_enairrol

In a way, its a good thing she decided to live on her own (but who's gonna cook for her? xD) But given the current situation, im not sure its the right thing to do now. The girls should stay stuck together, just my opinion.

i agree with you. they should stick together.

I don't want to think too much. I'm afraid.

On Allkpop, it says she was maybe looking for a house because she doesn't know where to live since they left the dorm. I was relieved... but this article stresses me out.

She really wants to live on her own? I know it's very commun, but not for an idol.

What will happen to KARA if they don't live together?

Edited by modueca

I think I understand her motives. I mean, if they all moved out of their dorm and went to their parent houses, where did Hara go? since she has no family in Seoul. Her case is somewhat painful, I just hope that things return to "normal". I want them together!

I don't like reading the news articles anymore .. It ruins my whole day... or worse for the whole week! darn it!

LOL. Keep in mind that ALL the members moved out of the dorm & are currently living with their families. Hara DOESN'T have any relatives living in SEOUL. So I pretty much RESPECT Hara for wanting to stay in Seoul & close to DSP to continue working. I just hope this drama ends so that they can be all together once more.

This news made me deeply sad as well...I am currently living alone for the first time, and while it is independence, most of the time, it's really lonely. One of the first non-MV videos of Kara I saw was the one when Hara was giving a tour of their dorm and waking up each of the members with a hug. That video made me feel happy and forget being alone for a moment. I was so touched by Kara's friendship when I saw that video and so I became even more interested in them..

From what I've heard, Hara has always been an independent type, but I can't help but think the other members will miss her. As someone who is living alone..this is one of the most upsetting news I've heard... :crying:

I dont know if this is a good idea right now. Yeah sure she is getting more independent and all but right now when all these rumours about kara and dsp, shouldnt she wait little bit before moving? Well she knows the best let her decide.

Honey.... ?? mMmm well, it was a big decision and I should be proud of her because despite her young age she still want to live alone ecc ecc.. No wonder she's our cool Hara.. for us fans is a sad news since we would like to see our idols 24/7 together..(especially because of what's happening now) but maybe she needs her space, her time.. and also because when the others are on day-off they go to their family, while honey can't go to hers since it's far away.. having a place that she can call "home sweet home" is a good thing..

MTE! I believe this shows us that she considers Seoul as her "second home" now so that's why she wants a place here. The article only says she's "looking for a RENTAL house", it doesn't mean she's moving out of the dorm permanently (at least what I'd like to think). I'm pretty sure she's close with the members (never doubted it).. I mean just look at all the skinship xD (Gyulgoo, HaNi, HaYeon)

It really nice to see that Hara considers Seoul her home now! Yeah, I think a lot of you are misunderstanding the point of this article... Their dorm isn't really something all the girls consider home. I think home to them means family. And well, since Hara doesn't have family in Seoul, she wants a house to make it feel more homely there. Cause the girls aren't together 24/7, I'm sure they have those times when they want to visit their families and stuff, but it's harder for Hara since she doesn't have anyone close by.

Anyway, I hope she finds a place that she can call home, so she can stay in Seoul for a long time, even long after Kara girls have gotten married and had children and are not performing together anymore. Then all the girls will still be in Seoul and still be very good friends for life! We have to accept the fact that Kara won't be Kara forever... I'm sure they want families soon, especially SeungYeon who said she wants to get married by 27 right? And that's not too far away...

:sweatdrop:

I understand the Kamilia worry about her decision and her safety. Looking at the bright side she is becoming an independent girl that could support herself well. As others have stated before she need her own space for her to retreat to and recharge herself. After the ordeal that had just happened this is really needed. Having enough space and time to be alone is essential in a relationship.

This brave honey have my support! The best of luck for Hara!<3

Edited by Palaverist

Maybe cuz the dorms may feel a bit cramped to her? I dunno, but Hara! Living alone can be difficult! What with all the chores and cooking!! Maybe Nicole can pack her meals in tifin cans everyday? LOL^^" ahhhh but, this news still don't sound so great to me. Living alone may distance the members .___.

This is such a strange move, why does she want to live independently all of a sudden, the only reason I can think off is that she wants some personal space after what just happened with DSP. But it will make things a little more complicated like getting around.

• 3 months later...