[Gyutiful] What do u think if Gyul takes a solo?

lynn

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think that would be great as long she stays in Kara.

As you know that Taeyeon doing some solo, but she still part of SNSD. I admit that Taeyeon's voice is really beautiful even it beat Jessica's voice with slight difference. Taeyeon has so much power in her voice.

I think Gyuri could do the same too, but I still like her if she still stay in Kara, she could do the solo, but Kara is her family :D

• 2 weeks later...

I really love her voice and she should totally release a solo track or smth? Her voice is really unique and it's the only one I can recognize without fail 100% haha.

I admit I'm biased towards Gyuri but I think she's kinda underrated at the moment somehow I feel that she hasnt had her chance to shine yet. DSP should recognize her for her talents and try to make her stand out more...idk haha. Because I think she's quite overshadowed by the other members (though I love them too!) but you know, I really think that Gyuri should be getting more attention since she's the leader and all ^^

• 1 month later...

I also ever wanted Gyuri to solo, but after I thought about it again, I think precisely because of the presence five of them, I was in love with the KARA .. but if there is a division of subgroup, I hope Gyuri has solo ..

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...