[Gyutiful] What do u think if Gyul takes a solo?

lynn

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i dont mind actually. rather, i'll be really happy if she has one. it'll give her more recognition and credit as Kara's Leader and lead singer. many people are still harping over missing Sunghee's voice and whatnot, yes of course i miss her voice too but because people keep saying that, they're blinded on how much Gyul has improved and how much stronger her voice is now.

i agree, DSP should consider. maybe not release it as a solo track, they can have it included in their next album.

oh i hope she has a chance to do a solo song ^_^..

i'd be really greatful.. DSP and it seems most fans don't acknowledge her ability and talent.

so i hope she does.. and i know she'll do spectacular :D

I'd be very happy if Gyuri had her own solo!! She's improved so much and it'd definitely show off her skills :D But I'm not sure if DSP includes solo tracks in albums...I know that Hyunjoong from SS501 had a solo digital single but that was a while after their debut :/

It'd be nice if she could sing solo for an OST and promote it on various music shows! ^_^

I will be so happy if she has the oportunity to have a solo ; she is the leader (and a really good one) and also a good singer and it could only give her more credit on her position in KARA.

I also miss SungHee voice but we can notice that since she left the group Gyuri improved a lot and plays a more important place as a singer.

dunnow.. :/

it would be cool if she had one.. lol as long as she doesnt leave kara its fine by me :thumbup1:

• 4 weeks later...
yeah^

since shes they lead singer and team leader too! i wish DSP could give her chance to take solo. i also heard about ppl expect more to seungyeon. it's fine but dont they see gyul's talents..??!!

well maybe people choose sy b/c gyuri's rarely done anything by herself except for radio..

she's never even been a show by herself.. not for her lack of talking haha..

i hope she gets chance.. it's wrong how the younger girls are getting more chances while she sits in the dorm?

i think she has what it takes to promote as well :D

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I would love for her to go and do a solo gig.

maybe sing for an OST, and then promote it by singing it on stage/radio shows.

that'd be really, really great. I really want this to happen lol. XD

And she has this great/fun/charming personality so i'd love it if she was on a show or something.

Like WGM or FO or something similar. That's be a solo thing and she'd really stand out, imo (:

sooner or later i know leader'll go solo... actually i think all 5 of them will~

but the time is not now

and i'm pretty sure leader's gonna be a well-known solo artist since leader has great voice, great look, great personality and great attitudes :lol:

yeah^

since shes they lead singer and team leader too! i wish DSP could give her chance to take solo. i also heard about ppl expect more to seungyeon. it's fine but dont they see gyul's talents..??!!

yeah, i agree. to see the real talent! woooohh! with no other interupption on her.. eheh..

well, it would be nice, I mean they will get to improve there own skills and besides they can grab more fans through those actions... (just like what SNSD did XD)

anyways, I just hope she won't leave Kara...

• 2 weeks later...

noooo...i couldnt imagine her going single because kara is what defines her as gyuri...i guess it would be fine for her to go single but my impression of her started with kara...itd be sad if she did actually leave kara to make a single...i wonder how kara would be off then???

or is it only during breaks???cuz i guess then it would allow her to get more work done if she does go single...