• Announcements

• r0naLd222

Looking for GFX Peepz!   10/18/2016

Karaholic needs GFX (Graphic Artists). If you are interested, please message me or @flamestalker , @Yongery or @Lupang
    • flamestalker

[NEW] Member Solo Activities Subforums!   03/11/2017

Hey Karaholic! Since all of the members are now with different agencies, we thought it'd be appropriate to create new subforums so members can stay in touch with their activities. Please try to post here from now on with future updates and events.  Here are the new subforums we've created:
      Park Gyuri: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/158-park-gyuri-solo-activities-motion-media/
      Han Seungyeon: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/159-han-seungyeon-solo-activities-jwide/
      Goo Hara: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/157-goo-hara-solo-activities-keyeast/
      Jung Nicole: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/160-jung-nicole-solo-activities-b2m/
      Kang Jiyoung: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/161-kang-jiyoung-solo-activities-sweetpower/ For Youngji, we've opted to leave the forum as is as she is still with DSP Media.  Thanks for your attention, hope you continue to drop by and visit.. new members and old! 

-KH Staff
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
melukia

[2011.01.28] 02/04 URAKARA will be a digest of Episodes 1-3

17 posts in this topic

On the 28th, TokyoTV has announced that the February 4 episode of URAKARA, the drama topbilled by 5 member, girl-group KARA, who is currently in a crisis, will be a digest of the first three episodes. For the episode on February 11, they had announced their desire to complete it as planned before.

This month, KARA members Seungyeon, Nicole and Jiyoung have expressed their intention to terminate their contract with DSP media, and a break-up crisis has begun. The 4th episode of the drama has yet to finish filming and there are many difficulties arising in the resolution that the filming in Japan was stopped.

On the 27th, the agency has prepared the filming equipment so that shooting for the 4th episode can resume anytime as they only have those that have been filmed and the station considered showing a digest of the first three episodes. The station further said that they want to "show all 12 episodes. We want to continue" Also, they have decided to show an preview of the 4th episode where the girls transfer to Japan's stage.

-omitted synopsis of URAKARA-

Source: Oricon

Translation: melukia @ KH

Hm..I always thought they filmed enough footage for at least 4 episodes, guess not. Kara is resuming activities in Japan though so urakara will continue for sure =). Can't wait for Hammie's episode today!

I knew it was going to be a digest.

Another Japanese drama has done the same thing a year ago or so.

Is the 1st episode already subbed? I should go check that.

Hope everything runs on schedule after this KARA Fighting!!! :thumbup1:

I have yet to watch this show but digest? I hope the show will continue, eventhough I havent watched the first ep it must be good entertaiment for the fans.

I'm glad that they're going to continue broadcasting Urakara.

Pretty sure this is the best decision for them.

(:

Yeah also I have one more week to prepare mentally cause 4 is Jing. =P.

OHMYGOSH WHY.

the preview for jing's episode got me all hyped up lol.

but i guess this is only to be expected :sweatdrop:

so everyone let's pray for kara to officially come back :D

Amazing how Japan makes a way out of any situation with ease~

Even though it's aired midnight, this'll attract Kamilias who missed the show

during it's first early weeks of broadcast. :]

I really want them to continue filming! I want to see all the 12 episodes! I'm dying to watch it! :crying:

so will they air th ep 4th this week or not?

I`m confused right now :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

4th is next week but only if they resume filming this week.

I'm glad that the crisis didn't greatly affect Urakara.

I'm sure the J-Kamilias were very worried but thankfully, everything seems to be well.

Kara fighting! Thanks for sharing :)

I hope they show all 12 episodes .............next episode looks interesting.....gonna watch it for sure.......

i really like this show. it nice to see a different side of them. im glad they were able to finish making the whole 12 ep.