[2011.01.29] Next week, KARA will officially become active again.

hasomy

This coming week, Kara will travel to Japan to shoot for uraKARA. Filming is expected to resume early this week. However, temporary suspension of uraKARA broadcast within 1 week is unavoidable. TV Tokyo said, “We have decided to not air episode 4 of uraKARA and instead, we plan to broadcast a summary of episode 1 to episode 3 on February 4th.” They also revealed, "We have planned to broadcast episode 4 on February 11 after knowing that KARA would continue filming. And to achieve this plan, KARA certainly need to come to Japan and officially resume filming within next week.”

On January 27, the two sides discussed and agreed that KARA will continue working with all 5 members. However, specific schedule for the whole group has not yet been arranged. DSP is currently conducting discussions with the filming team in Japan's to arrange upcoming schedules for KARA. In addition, the schedule of each individual member has also not been discussed so Nicole did not participate in the latest filming of Heroes.

Source: Newsen and Nate

by Yoo + hasomy @karaholic

take.out.with.full.credit

Notes from hasomy and Yoo
:)

1. Not many news have come out in the last couple days so we will put a hold on the Summary & Timeline of KARA’s crisis thread.

2. Even though we know for sure that KARA will remain as 5, but there are still problems between the members and DSP that need to be solved. As Jing’s appa stated in his tweets, they would meet again and discuss more sometimes next week. New aspect of the issue might develop in the next couple days. However, Yoo is currently on a short hiatus and cannot follow the issue closely + my Korean isn’t that good. Therefore, we will not be able to quickly update you guys with translated news
:(
We are sorry *bow*

3. I still need to post up the updates for Jan 20, 22 and 23 to complete the Summary & Timeline of KARA’s Crisis. will do that ASAP
:D

Thank you all for reading our updates, writing comments and giving us encouraging messages <3

Kamila Stay Strong! In KARA We Trust!

Thanks again! you guys really make a good news translating buddy hehe ^____^ thanks haha and yoo! Life without you guys will going to be difficult! but really. I am happy that kara is back to film urakara~ ^^ at least they gonna be together~

I am so happy to read this thread .. after a week long of tension that was a bit of relieve.. I believe it is a step into progress,

lol i think you guys deserve a break from all this translating - JUST REST. though of course having to rely on akp for news will probably kill me :sweatdrop:

and im so happy to see all these tiny improvements... of course there are still issues to be solved, but at least this shows that both parties are willing to compromise so i think i can finally start breathing lol (but just a bit though).

Kara fighting all the way~~~ (and same goes for Kamilias - stay strong, everyone.)

It's unstoppable now that they're back as 5. But I still hope the negotiations or meetings will be done and resolve the issues. God, swear I missed the 5 girls already.

Thanks for the translation, Yoo and hasomy.

Edited by Goddess.Gyuri

according to this news : http://www.newsen.com/news_view.php?uid=201101302252091002

KARA will go to Japan on 3 Feb 2011 (Lunar New Year)

btw, if i remember jing's father tweet

they next meeting on Wednesday right?? (1 day before our girls to Japan)

hope all of the problems will be resolve

Yeah, I remember he mentioned about Wednesday meeting in his tweet too. So I really hope that they will resolved everything before the new year and leave all the problems and issues with the old year :P