[2011.01.30] KARA

hasomy

Current situation of KARA have shown the popularity of the group in Japan. On March 20, KARA will perform in one event in Japan. On January 29, as soon as the official online ticketing site opened, all tickets have been ordered out within 10 seconds.

This concert, named "Universal Dream Live 2011", will be held in Universal Studio of Osaka, Japan. Universal's artists will perform in 3 days alternatively from March 19-21. KARA will be performing on March 20 and KARA's event is especially gathered lots of interests.

Japanese media has followed and updated KARA's situation every day. And the upcoming event is the first official stage of KARA in Japan, so both fans and media especially pay attention to them.

KARA's popularity in Japan is in fact beyond imagination. And according to explanations of managers in Japanese showbiz, fame and topics related to KARA are so hot that we absolutely can call them the "Phenomenon" (Daese) of Japanese showbiz.

[c]:

Translated by Yoo + hasomy @karaholic

take.out.with.full.credit

and here is the

Universal have 2-3 artists for the concert on March 19 and 21. But they only have KARA for the 20th, and tickets sold out in 10 seconds.
Thank
Yoo
for the pic and for pointing this out
:D

I have never thought that it would be possible for ticket to be sold out that fast, but KARA just proved that nothing is impossible
SO PROUD OF OUR GIRLS!!!!!!!!!

UPDATE:

Universal Japan has already updated their web. Here is the current line-up:

19 March : Beast - G.NA - SDN48 - Kikkawa Yuu

20 March : KARA - Naoto Inti Raymi

21 March : Beni - D☆DATE - Supernova

universaldreamlive2011.jpg

Thank
donnyhuang
for the updated info

Even though KARA is not the only artist to perform on March 20 anymore. But this achievement is still amazing, right?
:thumbup: Edited by hasomy

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow, and I thought Hollywood Bowl tickets were hard to grab..tickets selling out in 10 seconds is absurd LOL. I hope all jkamilia who wanted to go were able to purchase the tickets..how many people can the stadium hold? JKamilia daebak :thumbup:

It's beyond EPICNESS.. *speechless..

10 seconds is just too OMG although maybe some of the tickets are from preorders and online booking but it's just too amazing until I can't find any suitable words to represent the awesomeness of this news..

I'm really proud to be in part of this family and yeah, adios to haters~~ :rolleyes:

7800 yen is around 90 USD.. is this considered affordable or what? Because I never attend any type of concert...

Edited by raden92

i'm not sure how it works in japan but hopefully those tickets are not bought by some groups out to raise & re-sell the tickets to j-kamilias. on the other hand, it just represents how "profitable" kara can generate these days.

so now what interests me most is how many percentages will go to dsp & kara?

USJ already updated their web

universaldreamlive2011.jpg

already checked another artist

i can assume most of fans will go for KARA

i think KARA will perform they latest single :thumbup:

it will be KARA Concert

woots woots! The power of KARA in japan~ (: I wish i stayed in Japan so i can join in the fun with jkamilias~ hehe ^^ Thanks haha and yoo once again~ ^______^

This is absolutely amazing! Look what our girls have done! They've made lots of Japanese going crazy over them! Lol. DAEBAK! :thumbup:

And even if they only have KARA on 20th I'm sure the crowd will go crazy over them! & 10 seconds is just WOW! Girls, I'm wishing you all the best of luck :*

USJ already updated their web

http://img832.imageshack.us/img832/2497/universaldreamlive2011.jpg

already checked another artist

i can assume most of fans will go for KARA

i think KARA will perform they latest single :thumbup:

it will be KARA Concert

Thanks for the info :D I'll update this in the 1st post ^^

10 seconds can't imagine how many went to buy and do the pre-order in just 10 seconds....

maybe they waiting the countdown for the tickets...before buy it...so amazing J-kamilias

they awesome all Thanks for the supports...KARA DAEBAK!!! :thumbup:

Snapped up by ticketing agents or some organisation before it was publicly offered probably. Only a handful of tickets released as a gesture of selling directly to the public, I think. I wouldn't want to queue overnight and find all the tickets sold out 10 secs later. I wonder about those people who had gone all the way there to buy them but were shocked that this happened.