[2011.01.30] KARA

hasomy

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

haha!I didn't had a chance to buy 1 XD anyways that is very heart warming though seeing many people loves the girls and support them.

KARA is on fire in Japan now.. seems like all the issues is pushing their popularity to the peak... The girl's talk album refuses to go down and is still selling like its only 2nd or 3rd week... its crazy...

I mean with 300k Japanese albums sold... KARA is already the 3rd best-selling korean act after DBSK and Boa... Legend :thumbup:

Holy craaaapp I've never heard of this before in my entire life LOL. Well maybe that's just me, but still xD

This is awesome! The J-Kamilias have been so supportive the whole time and this shows it again.

I actually didn't know that there was an event planned already.

But that's great xD Thanks for sharing!

Kara fighting! <3

That's insanely fast. I think that's even quicker than Big Bang sold out their concert and Big Bang obviously has huge popularity.

I think it's a combination of a ton of Japanese fans and the relief (and somewhat worry) that something could fall apart with the temporary truce with DSP so they want to see Kara while they have the chance.

10 seconds..cant exactly imagine that o.o but its an awesome achievement !

KARA's coming back ~ yeahh!! xD Thankfully j-kamilias are still standing together and give their support to our girls ! KARA & KAMILIAS are 1 :)